Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (91896 Views)

Biggest Threat Of 9/11-style Attack After Taliban Unveils Hellish Cabinet( Pix) / Khalil Haqqani: Wanted Al Qaeda Terrorist With $5m Bounty Reappears In Kabul / CNN Reporter Wears Hijab After Taliban Take Kabul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Onepeople: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jesuschristus:
US dropped more than 30,000 bombs on Afghanistan including the mother of all bombs and still lost,the fact someone said smth abt women doesn't make it the official opinion of Taliban.Taliban won bcs Afghans want them.
another terrorist have been identified.

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by lottomkyes200: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Trump won't have let this Happen
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by lexy2014: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
naptu2:

There are very many reasons for that.

1) Some of the Afghan troops that were trained were killed and new ones took their place, so basically, it's not exactly like they've been training the same troops for 20 years.

2) Some of the Afghan Government troops are demoralised because their superiors are corrupt. When you are not paid, or are paid less than what you should get and when you know that foreign countries have made provision for you but your superiors have cornered those goods, then you become demoralised and less willing to fight.

3) Some of those troops might also be sympathetic to the Taliban.

Your 2nd point is d most convincing reason. Pakistan in it's defense that it wasn't behind d Afghanistan domestic crisis, once asked why Afghanistan political and military elite were all becoming millionaires. There was no political will on d part of d military and political elite to make d necessary sacrifices and set d country on d path of independence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by unmask: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Jesus son of Mary said " he without sins, should cast the first stone".

The evils of Christianity is still unmatched.
1. Adolf Hitler a Christian caused the death of more than 70,000,000. Souls during the WWII.

2. The Crusade wars led by Catholic church caused the death of more 15,000,000. Souls.

3. The transatlantic slave trade led by the church caused the death of more than 50,000,000 souls & destruction of lives in Africa.

4. The constitadors led by church of Spain killed & estaminated more than half the population of south Americans & lastly the neocolonialism is still unmatched.
The above facts are meant for minds that will Google them before insulting Islam.
so in other words religion is bad right?

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by TWLifestyle: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
If I dey tell our Nigerian women say na God use us(Nigerian men) take bless them specially,dem no dey believe...

This kind scenario of massive hatred upon women in afghanistan,I no sure say our own Nigerian women go fit survive am for one day self lipsrsealed. Common Buhari wey God take punish us,our women use am take increase ashawo billing cry No be so ohh tongue
many of you hate women just like these people you just can't make laws that allow you to degrade and terrorise women because we inherited a secular country from the British . If we go by y6he amount of hate and disregard many of you spew towards women - its obvious you hate women just as much as the Taliban- you just don't have the tools of oppression they have .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Techguy96(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
Faber:

Taa Shartaap...go and read about Joan of Arc. She led the war in France. My point is Asian, middle-East and African women are too lazy and more of a burden to their men.

They cannot step up at big occasions only their pu**y matters to them. Each time they will resort to self pity.
Have u read about queen idia of Edo state how she fought a war for her son who is a king and became glorious.

Have u read about queen Amina Tu of zazzau in northern Nigeria.

You read about one queen in France and the next thing is to shame ur mother n sister of how weak they are.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Whatitis: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
With the power of social media, ideologies such as those being broached by the Taliban and ISIS can and will be defeated. If the Taliban think they can abuse the human rights of women and children in this modern day and age they and the afghan men who support them have another thing coming. World war 2 will look like a walk in the park.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by gurunlocker: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
They just want to have sex, marry many wives with no plans and transmitting their stupid ideology..... Cancer of the world!

7 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by elonmuskbaby: 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
kudinkarfe:
I keep wondering why the West abandon Afghanistan. Don't ever put your trust in men cause they will fail you. Put your trust in God he will never fail you.
this is the real reason

Coupled with the fact that America has spent trillions of dollars for several years to ensure peace lipsrsealed

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by superCleanworks(m): 4:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
Farid24224:
Very bad, pray for Afghanistan...

Pray for who? Better change ur prayer points. This bokoharam we are seeing right now is something we were watching like film on CNN before in Iran & Iraq.... How long will it take before Nigeria becomes an Islamic state and we all lose our feedom and start wearing hijab and washing preek with kettle?

Brace yourself

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by lexy2014: 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jesuschristus:
US dropped more than 30,000 bombs on Afghanistan including the mother of all bombs and still lost,the fact someone said smth abt women doesn't make it the official opinion of Taliban.Taliban won bcs Afghans want them.

Why then are there chaotic scenes at Kabul airport with afghans hanging on to tyres of planes just to get out of d country?

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Gokoyer0(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
US is sending 1000 troops to the airport. I hope days ahead Will not be too chaotic in Afghanistan.
moriss33:
Try dey keep up with news.
The Taliban no dey allow citizens leave the country.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Techguy96(m): 4:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
lottomkyes200:
Trump won't have let this Happen
Trump did let this happen

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by chachanga: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Religion of peace, religion of peace
Perfect submission to the will of Allah
Until Jihadist fighting for Allah implements Sharia
And tells you to bring your bumbum for submission
Then you know too be careful what you wish for! tongue undecided
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Sonnobax15(m): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
TWLifestyle:
many of you hate women just like these people you just can't make laws that allow you to degrade and terrorise women because we inherited a secular country from the British . If we go by y6he amount of hate and disregard many of you spew towards women - its obvious you hate women just as much as the Taliban- you just don't have the tools of oppression they have .
grin A secular country indeed cheesy
Just say we are more cultured here, absent our religious background which you just made reference to lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Edyice: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
cheesy cheesy stupid religion .
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by AuroraB(f): 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Elmaaq:

You can relocate and finish the degree
As magician that she is Have you not been reading up on this issue undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Gandollaar(f): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
mauchiz:
The best thing is to take all the educated ladies in Afghanistan to Europe.
Which road Dem wan follow reach there? grin
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by AbujaCitiBlog: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
CHoccolaTE:
When the provinces collapsed one after another, I was thinking of my beautiful girlish dreams. My sisters and I could not sleep all night, remembering the stories my mother used to tell us about the Taliban era and the way they treated women.

I did not expect that we would be deprived of all our basic rights again and travel back to 20 years ago. That after 20 years of fighting for our rights and freedom, we should be hunting for burqas and hiding our identity

could not stop my tears when I heard the stories of some families. One had lost their son in the war and didn’t have any money to pay the taxi fare to Kabul, so they gave their daughter-in-law away in exchange for transportation. How can the value of a woman be equal to the cost of a journey?

Then today, when I heard that the Taliban had reached Kabul, I felt I was going to be a slave. They can play with my life any way they want.

I also worked as a teacher at an English-language education centre. I cannot bear to think that I can no longer stand in front of the class, teaching them to sing their ABCs. Every time I remember that my beautiful little girl students should stop their education and stay at their home, my tears fall.

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/aug/15/an-afghan-woman-in-kabul-now-i-have-to-burn-everything-i-achieved

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
Etc
You idiots refused to educate your young men in Universities. You American fools concentrated everything in training only women. Now you have fearful educated women and brutal fearless uneducated male beasts. Very soon, they are gonna beat out that'stupid' western education from those ladies. All is lost! FOOLS!

1 Like

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by cosse(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plut01:

So they can go and start clamouring for Sharia implementation right? Do you think these females are better than their fanatic males Jihadists?

Quick check.....Search for the name Linda Sarsour and you will see how she was persecuted in the East, ran to the West and started asking for the implementation of sharia for Muslims in the USA[Same thing she claimed to ran away from]. There are thousands of her kind in that US and Europe just as that Senator Ilhan Abdullah Omar.

Best is to leave them to their brothers in faith right there in the Middle East. You can't erase an Islamic programming of 30 years within 5 years. Before you'd be successful doing that, they would have outbreed you. The Chinese understand this, the Polish understand this, the Danish understand this and indeed the Japanese understand this.

Wisdom....dont leave me
My kind of analysis..based on facts ..welldone
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nonexisting1: 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
This one sweet me. Feminists can cry me a river.
Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by TWLifestyle: 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

what a feministic biatch!

blame religion, not men!
Mohammed was a woman? Religion is a male industry- women just participate in it to their own detriment .

5 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Techguy96(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
lexy2014:

Why then are there chaotic scenes at Kabul airport with afghans hanging on to tyres of planes just to get out of d country?
Ain't that what's happening in northern Nigeria already, they are sympathizers to boko haram yet they suffer the most from boko haram, there's just something about Islam religion take make its follower reason very poorly.

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Omoluabi16(m): 4:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is so sad to read. All this fighting for the past 20 years, is it just to have access to free sex?? For God's sake these depraved souls should look at countries like the UAE. Afghanistan is a shithole, what is the joy there marry 12 year old girl up and down??

I do not know if it is the people, or the religion.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Gandollaar(f): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
kudinkarfe:
I keep wondering why the West abandon Afghanistan. Don't ever put your trust in men cause they will fail you. Put your trust in God he will never fail you.
So the west should have been there for eternity after training their army and equipping them with some of the best tools?
. unfortunately the evil Taliban would inherit these men and machines.

4 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by TWLifestyle: 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Commotfornigeri:

you should blame religion. That's the root cause.
religion is by men for men - so it's still men .

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Gandollaar(f): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
timesup234:
Bullshit western propaganda
Propaganda doesn't mean lies.

2 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Mindblowing(m): 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Christianity is a religion of choice and not by force, the level of atrocity where islam has gone is either accept or die. Whether or not you quote from history about Christians fighting wars and killing each other, the fact remains that every Christian have rights to choice, freedom, living however you desire to. Even few Muslims i know are not happy they were born into such religion but got no choice. So don't come here and start quoting what has happened over how many decades ago, a country where all women have to be deprived of their identity all in the name of Islam is nothing but a hell..
Patrioticman007:

1. Adolf Hitler a Christian caused the death of more than 70,000,000. Souls during the WWII.

2. The Crusade wars led by Catholic church caused the death of more 15,000,000. Souls.

3. The transatlantic slave trade led by the church caused the death of more than 50,000,000 souls & destruction of lives in Africa.

4. The constitadors led by church of Spain killed & estaminated more than half the population of south Americans & lastly the neocolonialism is still unmatched.
The above facts are meant for minds that will Google them before insulting Islam.

6 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
naptu2:

There are very many reasons for that.

1) Some of the Afghan troops that were trained were killed and new ones took their place, so basically, it's not exactly like they've been training the same troops for 20 years.

2) Some of the Afghan Government troops are demoralised because their superiors are corrupt. When you are not paid, or are paid less than what you should get and when you know that foreign countries have made provision for you but your superiors have cornered those goods, then you become demoralised and less willing to fight.

3) Some of those troops might also be sympathetic to the Taliban.
Thanks. I'm more inclined to believe number three because the ease with which the Talibans took over is very suspicious.

5 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Plut01: 4:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Patrioticman007:

I really don't understand you Muslims and your delight in using a well known Negative occurrence to justify your evil.

Are you saying Because Christians killed thousands centuries ago, you Muslims too must kill Millions in these days Does that really sound reasonable to you people Using that logic......Then it is justified for black to start killing every white and Arabs for the slavery of 17th century. It is ok for the Polish to start killing all German for what they did to them in during the WARSAW war?

Does that means the Yoruba's should start killing in the thousands sighting the conquest of Utman Dan Fodio as a justification? Omo!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan by macrodata(m): 4:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
My Donald Trump would've handled this situation in a different way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Kenyan Senator, Nyamu Karen, Kicked Out Of The Chambers For Indecent Dressing / Innato Tenerife: Spain's First Unclad Restaurant Begins Operation (Photos) / US & Thai Soldiers Tear Snakes Faces, Drink Their Blood In Bizarre Ritual (Graph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.