Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party (488 Views)

Guys, How Much Do You Spend On Your Girlfriends Monthly? / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot To A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Chuky7(m): 9:27am On Aug 16, 2021
I just read somewhere a certain crypto billionaire spent $2m on miley cyrus to perform at his birthday party could you do the same if you had the means.

This can be either $2m or 2m naira or it's equivalent.
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by BirtherOfKings(f): 9:29am On Aug 16, 2021
Chuky7:
I just read somewhere a certain crypto billionaire spent $2m on miley cyrus to perform at his birthday party could you do the same if you had the means.

I wld spend that mount on the artist that I love grin grin grin money is for spending and deere is more were dat came from

1 Like

Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Bigmanpickin: 9:30am On Aug 16, 2021
Yes!

If 2m is like 20 naira to me then why not

There is levels to this things

3 Likes

Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by 2special(m): 9:45am On Aug 16, 2021
Party to some people is business centre where
they meet and exchange contracts...
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Ever8090: 9:46am On Aug 16, 2021
I am hungry...
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by yanabasee2: 10:36am On Aug 16, 2021
Bigmanpickin:
Yes!

Even if it was 20kobo.... I have more important things to invest on....

I used to be wasteful until I met a girl who changed me from spending money to saving and investing...

She isn't a slayqueen with swags but with standard...

No one would know that at her 25... she had bought a land and have businesses to her name and was equally working to expanding her investment....

How she started it to when we separated is still a mystery...

We left because her family said I was in her life to gold-dig her when she was literally saving up from what I was giving her as upkeep... When I heard the statement from her mother, I had to let her go...

1 Like

Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Pumpumking: 10:37am On Aug 16, 2021
Chuky7:

if women are comin...why NOT!!!!! angry
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Pumpumking: 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
Bigmanpickin:
Yes!

angry
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Cyphar(m): 1:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
yanabasee2:

Even if it was 20kobo.... I have more important things to invest on....

I used to be wasteful until I met a girl who changed me from spending money to saving and investing...

She isn't a slayqueen with swags but with standard...

No one would know that at her 25... she had bought a land and have businesses to her name and was equally working to expanding her investment....

How she started it to when we separated is still a mystery...

We left because her family said I was in her life to gold-dig her when she was literally saving up from what I was giving her as upkeep... When I heard the statement from her mother, I had to let her go...

You shouldn't have let her go. You are into a relationship and not her mother. All you need to do then was just to prove to her that you are not after her money.

But wait. Is seems you don't love the girl, cus it you really do, you would not even listen to the mom talk less of letting a good woman go.
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by VlamesIffect(f): 2:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Chuky7:

DOINGS pass doings
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Chuky7(m): 4:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Magnoliaa(f): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Yes.
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Mercyooo: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Hi
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Ishilove: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
Wait make the money enter my hand first.

1 Like

Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Monogamy: 6:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
Depends on how much you have.

The Japanese billionaire that's planning to go to space is planning to take 10 random celebrities along.. May be budget of $500m.
Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Kondomatic(m): 6:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
Ishilove:
Wait make the money enter my hand first.
E get the kain money wey go enter my acc like this and I go buy like N1m suya first

2 Likes

Re: Would You Spend 2m On A Private Party by Ishilove: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kondomatic:
E get the kain money wey go enter my acc like this and I go buy like N1m suya first
Word grin

(1) (Reply)

Its time men opened their eyes on tricks played by women / Divorce: Singer Paul Okoye’s Wife, Anita, Demands N7.8m Monthly Spousal Support / Ladies, Its On!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.