Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Experienced, Creative, And Professional Writers Needed - PHASE 6 (#1.5k/ Word) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Experienced, Creative, And Professional Writers Needed - PHASE 6 (#1.5k/ Word) (265 Views)

Experienced, Creative, And Professional Writers Needed - (#1.5k/ Word) / Experienced Creative Fiction (romance) Writers Needed / Article Rewriters - Earn 1.5k Per Article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Experienced, Creative, And Professional Writers Needed - PHASE 6 (#1.5k/ Word) by charlsy(m): 10:39am On Aug 16, 2021
I am looking to hire an EXPERIENCED and dedicated CREATIVE ghostwriter to develop plagiarism-free content (ebooks).

RESPONSIBILITIES
* Conducting in-depth research on product-related topics to develop original content.
* Assisting in writing product descriptions that will appeal to customers.

REQUIREMENTS:
* BSc or BA in any field (Certificates in English Language, Law, Journalism, Communications or related field is an added advantage) or proficient undergraduate
* Proficient in Microsoft Word
* Excellent writing and editing skills
* Ability to learn fast and must possess a PC (please don’t apply if you don’t have a PC)
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
* Ability to pay attention to detail
* Ability to beat deadlines

SCOPE:

Each ebook should be about 15,000 - 20, 000 words or as specifically indicated by me

Research Areas:
The research area could span any niche, business and finance, crafts and hobbies etc.

REMUNERATION:

After reviewing previous comments, I have decided to increase the pay from #1.2k to #1.50k for each book completed. This is to commensurate with the current economic reality. The more books you can complete in a month, the higher your payout.

Note: I will provide you with the titles and a detailed table of content with the specific websites (in some cases) to use to help you in your research. An interview will be conducted, the deadline for submission of an ebook is 10days or less.

Please don't contact me if you don't agree with these terms and if you are not an EXPERIENCED and a CREATIVE writer because I will interview you well enough. So please, let's not waste each other's time, because I won't waste mine.

You can contact me on: zero seven zero three zero seven nine zero six four one

(1) (Reply)

Long Story; Starting Over (relationship). / [stuck In A Void] * Inspired By True Life Incidence / Where Can I Buy Nigerian Books In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.