Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,052 members, 7,821,623 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

NIN Registration Issues - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / NIN Registration Issues (2231 Views)

I Need Access To Start Mobile Nin Registration / Ipe On My Nin ; What To Do / How To Apply For International Passport Withiout NIN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NIN Registration Issues by Akpuoru: 11:59am On Aug 16, 2021
Hello good people. I really do not know the best section to post this. I went to register my daughter for the NIN. She has three names excluding the surname and I was told that the space could contain only 2 names except I joined 2 names with a hyphen. The operator actually tried it to convince me and it appeared to be so. However, my child's Int'l passport contains the 3 names creating a huge discrepancy in the 2 documents if it is hyphenated. Has anyone encountered this problem and any advice on how to go about it. Thanks.
Re: NIN Registration Issues by adedejiola: 8:26am On Sep 07, 2023
I am having NIN issues of wrong Date of birth needs correction
Re: NIN Registration Issues by adedejiola: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2023
angry
Re: NIN Registration Issues by olajidebary: 12:59pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ipe errors on my NIN details, I need help
Re: NIN Registration Issues by madyfrank: 6:23pm On Oct 02, 2023
After checking my NIN on the portal is saying not Active and I have wrong DOB. Please how can I correct it, I need it urgent
Re: NIN Registration Issues by Angrigowt: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2023
Scammerhe go soon wuote contact dr paul on this nos. Idiot. Scammer.ole
ojupauimmig:
sad
Re: NIN Registration Issues by Philipadeji: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2023
Please I need urgent help on my wrong date of birth and Names on my NIN how to correct it. I need it for traveling purpose
Re: NIN Registration Issues by educalistexco: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that over 500,000 national identity cards for those who enrolled in 2022 are ready for collection.NIMC Spokesman, Loveday Ogbonna, urged enrollees in the year 2022, up to August 2023 and who were yet to pick up their cards , to do so immediately.
Re: NIN Registration Issues by excoedutisto: 12:24pm On Nov 11, 2023
how to validate a national identification number ( NIN ) free.
how to validate your NIN and use it for verification in any deal or transaction that requires you to provide a valid NIN.
are you among those whose NIN became invalid due to one reason or another?.
Re: NIN Registration Issues by educalistexco: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2023
The National Identity Management Commission has said that the national identification number verification service portal has been fully restored. This was made known by its head of corporate communications, Kayode Adegoke, in a statement made available to the press
Re: NIN Registration Issues by excoedutisto: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2023
sad angry
Re: NIN Registration Issues by Angrigowt: 2:42pm On Nov 17, 2023
Dr paul the scammer. Better go to dia office. No allow omo igbo chop u.no boss for jungle.......go dia office direct.
Johneducatist:
please I need assistance on my NIN wrong date of birth DOB and Names. I will contact @ dr Paul for help

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Help "My Children Fear Me, Rather Than Respecting Me" / How Lemon Juice And Hot Water May Help You Lose Weight / Help!!! Am Trying To Build My Marriage But Guilt Is Killing Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.