Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,150 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? (3450 Views)

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping / Russia, Ukraine War: How Are Nigerians Living There Coping? / Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by blackbriar: 1:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
With the taliban taking over, how are you coping
Are there still jobs?
Is visa still available for jakpa purposes?

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by billynoni(m): 1:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wait oooo... You still want to Japa to Afghanistan like this?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by hybrid11(m): 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
Best time to be in Afghanistan as a street guy .

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by kristonium(m): 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
Those guys will be busy buying all the houses those Afghans are leaving behind!

No better moment to breakthrough than in chaos!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
My fellow Nigerians up north that badly wants the country to practice Sharia law. It's time to relocate to Afghanistan now and enjoy the benefits and goodies of an Islamic state.

Interested people can contact pantami for free visas

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Freestainworld(m): 2:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
Afghanistan will weep soon

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by blackbriar: 2:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
How to apply for visa??
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by lexuswagon: 3:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
It has not been easy here in Afghanistan, just last week 33 travelers were killed here in Afghanistan, today 4 oil workers have been killed. Na to japa comot from Afghanistan remain.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Richy4(m): 4:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
It's just today that I settled down to look at this Country called Afghanistan... The country is even rich with natural recourses...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by poshestmina(f): 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wish they will invite all the extremists and Fulanis over there. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Plut01: 6:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
hybrid11:
Best time to be in Afghanistan as a street guy .

You're right.

The narcotic industry is about to see new waves of millionaire. The solid mineral traders will be smiling right now.

And the people of third world countries like Nigeria (who are still in Afghan) will be waiting for a chance to finally and legitimately japa to the west in the name of escaping war.

Truly the best time to be in Afghan!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Jayson504(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wait, there are actually Nigerians living in Afghanistan?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by willsonzzy: 8:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
We are cool here in Afghanistan,the talibans are sharing beans and bread for we wey still remain

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:25pm On Aug 16, 2021
We left home to feed home, but as he be now e be like say home go waybill small Garri come Afghanistan.he don red for afghanistan hunger wan kill us

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by hybrid11(m): 8:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Plut01:

You're right.

The narcotic industry is about to see new waves of millionaire. The solid mineral traders will be smiling right now.

And the people of third world countries like Nigeria (who are still in Afghan) will be waiting for a chance to finally and legitimately japa to the west in the name of escaping war.

Truly the best time to be in Afghan!

my man grin grin
Easy oo
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by jagorinho: 9:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
...The question should be Afghans in Nigeria, how are you surviving?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by josh123(m): 9:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
Funny comment, grin
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Mastakija(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
billynoni:
Wait oooo... You still want to Japa to Afghanistan like this?
my brother
some Nigerians are just goats

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by YungMillionaire: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
We are here doing well.
Come and join us. I can help process your visa.

Sarcasm.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by billynoni(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mastakija:
my brother some Nigerians are just goats
E shock me oooo
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by b3llo(m): 12:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Free women to marry yakpa
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by mulero23: 2:25am On Aug 17, 2021
You no know! If not that they are rich, America won't have interest in them. American is mostly interested in those rich countries. They are always interested to harvest from others' resources with their eye-service humanitarian aids... I fear who no fear Americans!
Richy4:
It's just today that I settled down to look at this Country called Afghanistan... The country is even rich with natural recourses...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by phemmyfour: 8:11am On Aug 17, 2021
blackbriar:
Are there still jobs?
We are waiting for Buhari's plane to rescue us asap
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by MufasaLion: 10:42am On Aug 17, 2021
Damn! Opium farmers gonna make more profit now.
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Lostchild(m): 7:08am On Aug 25, 2021
blackbriar:
Are there still jobs?

grin grin grin. This thread made me laughhhh
Re: Nigerians In Afghanistan, How Are You Coping? by Lostchild(m): 7:09am On Aug 25, 2021
udoji2021:
My fellow Nigerians up north that badly wants the country to practice Sharia law. It's time to relocate to Afghanistan now and enjoy the benefits and goodies of an Islamic state.

Interested people can contact pantami for free visas

grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Canada Express Entry 2018 / Man Shows Off How Much He Has Changed Five Months After Leaving Nigeria / An Amazing Water Bridge In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.