Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,119 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:07 PM

Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? (21458 Views)

How Is Uber/bolt Business Guys Coping / Please Help With Transportation Guide To Ìkejì Arakeji Mountain / No Social Distancing In Lagos This Morning; Ikorodu BRT Terminal. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by ikorodureporta: 7:09am On Sep 01, 2020
Me I don tire+o! sad cool

7 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by SirIconR(m): 7:18am On Sep 01, 2020
Na God go save us from this country..... Na only person wey plan go fit travel long distance for dis period ooh.... who no travel no go know

28 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2020
SirIconR:
Na God go save us from this country..... Na only person wey plan go fit travel long distance for dis period ooh.... who no travel no go know
No be only travel, to me, travel own better sef.

It is not easy here in lagos o, t.fare that used to be #100/150 is now #400/500. It's not easy at all.

If government really want to help ppl in this period dropping of fuel price greatly sud av bn the major way to go.

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by ikorodureporta: 8:11am On Sep 01, 2020
lalasticl.ala com help us tell that Pointus Pilate to reduce this suffering. Na like this students won take resume school? who go dey pay their fare??

Some people no dey go hustle outside again

.my area to ketu is N500/N600. If you say you won reach ikeja or Island, na you know as you go do.

Ikorodu to Adeniji Lagos island N1200

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by lmm4real: 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
They have all reverted to the pre covid loading capacity, but refused to revert the fair. When you ask they say "every thing done go up" undecided

83 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by demsid(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Those bus drivers are out of control. E no suppose worse like that, but they act as they wish. They started with 400naira from egbeda to oshodi which was initially 150 or 200 with 2 persons per seat, now they are enjoying the massive profit. They now take 500 naira to oshodi, 400 naira to Ikeja, with 3 persons or even 4 per seat. Can you just imagine? This Lagos sef

82 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by chelsea1116(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Dis is hw we observe d so called social distancing, everybdy is jus tired of ds disease and many are going against d mask rule.

But their government pays for all the inconveniences...since April till last month.

Whether or not u re a citizen, so far u re documented.

If corona stopped ur work u wil be paid.

If u re not working, u will stil b paid because corona myt hv stoppd u frm gettn a job.

BUT "WONDERFUL" NAIJA GOVT DONT CARE OF HER CITIZENS' INCONVENIENCES...NO REGARD, NO LOVE, NO RESPECT FOR THE MASSES.

Its a big shame.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Deborah98(f): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
It's not funny ooooh for we that are not working and depending on our parents and siblings,but it's well

24 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by jericco1(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
From Ipaja to Costain no be here o 1600 for transport daily embarassed

E no funny o sad angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Sonnobax15(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
undecided.

last month,I boarded a vehicle (small car) from ughelli to warri..at the rate of 800 to and fro instead of the former 400...

wetin pain me pass na be say the driver com dey park passengers dey follow road sotay we com squeeze body for inside motor untop the heavy fare wey we pay....

las Las, the truth na be say d social distance of a thing no dey favour common man at all at all..

35 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Johnkennie(m): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Okay
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by ladyF(f): 11:14am On Sep 01, 2020
Honestly, it’s not been easy on us at all cry

It’s LadyF again grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Prechgold1180(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Benin to auchi 1500 but the comfort Nur be here wish they can continue

2 per seat
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Queenlovely(f): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Demolism: 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
omo, owo moto ti won ju.

hope i can start boarding helicopter to my office daily.

LOL

2 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by nairaman66(m): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
No price regulation, because the government is not even being regulated properly. It is a shame- Both PDP and APC supporters are going through this together.

Next time when elections comes! Everyone should come together and choose a credible candidate that will provide succor to the masses!

17 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Exponental(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Unfortunately, the price of petrol increased. Me will advice everybody to wear raincoat inside public vehicles to avoid contact and let the drivers carry their full passenger in peace. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by ForeThinker: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
undecided
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by CheedyJ(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Absolutely terrible to say the least ... To get to Ikeja & back before was 500-600 but now it’s between 800-1k & salary no dey increase but expenses wan kee person

21 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by simplepee(f): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Terribly but God no go shame us.
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by taiwoowiat: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
In Ibadan here, taxes are still carrying normal passengers and you hardly see people wearing nose cover again

If not for some organization that still enforcing it, you will think that there is no Covid19 in ibadan.

No increment in TF

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Demolism: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
omo, owo moto ti won ju.

hope i can start boarding helicopter to my office daily.

LOL

No social distance for Lagos commercial vehicles oooooo
Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by Pearly255(f): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Trekking Level

Since I resumed work I’ve lost some weight due to trekking, these guys are charging like mad l cannot coman kill myself.. where the money dey to waste. Trek half way, enter bus half way.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by ipobarethieves: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
sad Nonsense.Even Wen dey carry 2 ,2,2 passengers,dey still rub body together.. Anyway,some mini bus/danfo don dey do their normal runz of 3,3/ 4,4,4 passengers

1 Like

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by damosky12(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
These guys maintain a 100℅ hike in transport without actually observing social distancing. They are capitalizing on everything, albeit unfairly.

Many salary earners lost their jobs, some had their pay slashed. Yet, all these guys think about is how to capitalize on the situation and triple their income.

The illiterates don't know it'll backfire. They are unknowingly triggering inflation.

Nigerians blame the govt for everything, when greed and selfishness is strong within the people.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by MasterDreamz: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
It's not easy for the common man.

Spent 4,500 from Lagos to Ife(3k to Ibadan, I.5k from Ibadan to Ife) last month.
Had to go clear my load from my hostel, the landlord wasn't having it.

Omo this no be time for waka aboutcheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by HantaVirus(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
I walk everywhere I go grin grin grin I don't want physical contact whatsoever from anyone !

3 Likes

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by eyeon(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
As the thing pepper me so bad and I couldn't do anything to change the mindset of drivers, I had to bend. And even the bending don bend me. sad
N50 = N100.
N100 = N200.
N400 = N1,000(normal travel o)

Na mad people wey the thing no affect cos them don dey waka-waka from the origin of mad people.
The thing come dey do me like make I mad sef.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Social Distancing In Vehicles: How Are You Coping With Transportation Fare?? by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
What's the cost from ph to Lagos now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Save Our Souls! : Lokoja-okene-auchi Federal Road On The Radar. / My Pixs At Sumu Wildlife Park In Bauchi For Eid Celebration / Medview Plane Makes Emergency Air Return To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.