Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,183 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) - Foreign Affairs (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) (81556 Views)

Australian Girl, Clinging For Life To A Tree Is Airlifted To Safety( Pix, Video) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 9:51am On Aug 17, 2021
eburuu:
they are defending there country go cross check taliban have been ruleing thme since centurys ago u.s invade them saying that osama bin ladin attack them from there...ok you have kill the osama and the rest of the al-kida but you insist in giveing them democracy by false....so moral of the lesson afganistan is not africa that any forign country can come and do any how and left...as you can see is victory for them at last...may god have no mercy for evry terrorist...and may god bless you...gracia
....I find it very disturbing that you're defending these terrorists so much...... The taliban in question, they kill innocent people.... If they are so good, why then are the citizens of Afghanistan looking for how to leave the country after it fell to the control of the taliban? Do people run away from good leadership?

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by truthstands01: 9:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Righteousness2:
These guys are not running away because they feel like Exercising or they wanna go on Picnic or holiday.
They are running away because they understand what many of us do not understand.

The World is Preparing to enter into a time JESUS Christ Described as "Great tribulation", such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time.

In these Endtimes, If u place your trust on man, Country, technology or Super Power, you will end up disappointed. If you Place on anything other than JESUS Christ , you will be messed up.

Anymoment, Anyday now, JESUS will snatch HIS People out of this world.
Do not Joke with these things. Sort out the Matter of your salvation with JESUS Christ.
There is no more time.
Absolute true. Today is the best time to cling unto Jesus Christ for eternal life and salvation. The world is in trouble.

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by wellmax(m): 11:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Classicool:

The demon that is matured already. And if police/ military don't kill the civilians there won't be reason to kill them. Tell that bolded to your fucking inept government.

Restructure this country or everybody f*ck off.

Keep killing the police, I only wish you will be alive to witness the maturity of the demon.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by justmondris: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
falseprophet:

This was all set up by American propagandists to derail attention from the problem of their flawed intelligence.

Why are western media replying it every 5mins? Does it hold more significance than the failures of 4 different US administration to win the hearts of Afghans?
Same way the western media is setting up the senseless killings in Nigeria? Guy like I said before wake.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

Keep killing the police, I only wish you will be alive to witness the maturity of the demon.

The demon is already mature and it's ravaging the the people that created it. They should enjoy it while it consumes them.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by wellmax(m): 11:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Classicool:

The demon is already mature and it's ravaging the the people that created it. They should enjoy it while it consumes them.

Consume who? grin grin grin

It's still in its toothing stage and killing your people like chicken, enjoy it quietly.

Just tell them to limit the madness to that region
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Classicool(m): 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
wellmax:

Consume who? grin grin grin

It's still in its toothing stage and killing your people like chicken, enjoy it quietly.

Just tell them to limit the madness to that region
They should not limit it ooo because advice wey dey cause fight I no dey give. Sheybi there is security in the land. The should keep it up. When the time reach everyone go answer him papa name.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by eburuu: 1:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
generalwo:
....I find it very disturbing that you're defending these terrorists so much...... The taliban in question, they kill innocent people.... If they are so good, why then are the citizens of Afghanistan looking for how to leave the country after it fell to the control of the taliban? Do people run away from good leadership?
it is the mentality u.s install on them to make there brothers and sisters look bad before them...let me ask you a ? What make u.s.a so great a country which those not produce oil but it has a resrve more than oil producing country...ok agin tell me who is afganistan that over 70.000 us army can defeat including nato wich include russia...china...japan korea off all grea bretish...who sold them the wepon they have been useing 2001 till 2021 were do they get the funds in as far un have sanction them...an agin go an cheack history about libya the most develop african country then what happen to there gov was the course....love lead we need change
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by haslaw(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
goodheart02:

You're the one with a despicable ignorance of international politics. Even Niger wasn't aware of that abduction. You claim they were aware yet they couldn't chase the terrorists till they left their border. Yet they couldn't even alert the Nigerian government that a cross-border kidnapping took place.... Lol. You're so funny. Can u hear yourself??

Nigeria was given credit so as to protect her image in the international scene due to the same international politics u claim to know. I also guess the other black ops missions carried out by CIA and KGB in Cuba, Georgia and Poland were also movies. For you not to understand what a Black ops/classified mission stands for or it's modus operandi means there's simply no point in arguing with you... I'm done

Very daft-Olodo wey you be. You are just a slave with low self esteem.

You are a disgrace to your lineage.

CIA mission to Cuba was a monumental failure. The United States suffered a humiliating defeat in the hands of the Cuban security forces. This also lead to a lot of backlash at home and abroad for the Americans.

Guy, I take God beg you, try and change your weed supplier. Or better still, stop taking weed. The thing no good for you.
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Unrated900(m): 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
Damn. This is what is gonna happen to us, if we don't unite irrespective of beliefs, religion and ethnicity and keep these bastards away. We the youths should take our future in our hands

We the youth are ready to take our futures

But this mannequins old fellas in ass hole rock are preventing us naaaa

1 Like

Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by generalwo(m): 5:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
eburuu:
it is the mentality u.s install on them to make there brothers and sisters look bad before them...let me ask you a ? What make u.s.a so great a country which those not produce oil but it has a resrve more than oil producing country...ok agin tell me who is afganistan that over 70.000 us army can defeat including nato wich include russia...china...japan korea off all grea bretish...who sold them the wepon they have been useing 2001 till 2021 were do they get the funds in as far un have sanction them...an agin go an cheack history about libya the most develop african country then what happen to there gov was the course....love lead we need change
..... Lol.. U obviously don't know much about the USA bros... Go and red about Alaska in USA and its oil reserves...... That's one of its numerous oil reserves.... That they buy oil from other countries doesn't mean they don't have oil themselves..... They are just trying to meet up with the growing demands of their increasing population...... And as for the weapons thing, almost all countries of the world that manufacture weapons sell to war torn countries and not just USA..... Let us leave USA now, give me one thing or reason boko haram is killing their fellow Nigerians on a daily basis for the past 20 years or so....... Give me one good reason why Fulani herdsmen who are Muslims killing people with wreckless abandon here in Nigeria? Who is selling weapons to them? U want to tell me it's USA? Sir, there is no how you want to put it... Islam doesn't preach love but violence as shown by radicalist groups all over the world...... Islam has no value for human lives and that's why most terrorists groups pray towards mecca
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by eburuu: 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
ok if you see all muslim that pray toword mecca then am one of them and am proud of that....but if i am ever to regreat anyting in my life it will be the 27 years of been a cristen...my life have change and islam tech me to be humble and fogive...another thing that would have help in this nageria is sheria law. The like of lesbian.. gay.. Thif..funicateing the likes of you wuldnt have exist or you wuld have been a history
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by Ikea81: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
See even muslims running from sharia. Na wa o. Someone please exile hell Rufai to that country
Re: Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) by goodheart02(m): 8:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
haslaw:

Very daft-Olodo wey you be. You are just a slave with low self esteem.

You are a disgrace to your lineage.

CIA mission to Cuba was a monumental failure. The United States suffered a humiliating defeat in the hands of the Cuban security forces. This also lead to a lot of backlash at home and abroad for the Americans.

Guy, I take God beg you, try and change your weed supplier. Or better still, stop taking weed. The thing no good for you.

LOOOL... To show how stupid you're because you want to be quick to insult someone, u didn't even read what I wrote properly. The arguement isn't about whether the CIA succeeded in Cuba or not. It was about the existence of black ops/covert mission which u are doubting exists because you're a clown, and I cited that Cuba black ops mission to let you know covert missions are real and no movies, and that wasn't the only example I cited, I also talked about Russian KGB mission.. So whether the US was successful or not it's non of my fucckking business. Atleast I'm happy you're finally aware there was a secret mission to Cuba after disgracing yourself with your nauseating ignorance trying to form woke when u know nada.

Even to argue simple arguement u are still daft to comprehend. If na exam now u don fail. Bloody below the belt Mugu!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Namibia Is One Of The World's Emptiest Countries (Photos) / George Floyd Buried In Houston (Photos) / 14-Year-Old Afghan Girl Kills Two Taliban Militants Who Killed Her Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.