Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today (8121 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Receive 84 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine This Year / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

How dumb can you be?

U must be d@ft. If you haven't seen videos of several people attesting to what I said up there...why don't you keep shut and probably use Google?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Justseyii: 5:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
The tough work, is making the people trust the government, i mean vaccines from FG that hid pallatives?
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Stupid vaccine that lights up a bulb as well as magnets metals, wherever it's placed on ur arm? No thanks.

Your stupid is on another level.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Reference(m): 5:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Well that's good. I will schedule a third, booster dose and make sure this time I get the post immunisation protocol right. Information is so, so critical. I got the last two badly wrong and failed to cooperate with my body to activate it.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
KillGod:

Your stupid is on another level.

Same with ur father. Probably why you inherited it as well.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

U must be d@ft. If you haven't seen videos of several people attesting to what I said up there...why don't you keep shut and probably use Google?
No shit, everything on the internet is real. What a colossal dumbass.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Same with ur father. Probably why you inherited it as well.

tongue embarassed tongue Kill yourself brain dead idiot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

No shit, everything on the internet is real. What a colossal dumbass.

You should know... because u have taken the vaccine right? Low-life bottom feeder.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by UDUJ(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

How dumb can you be?

Extremely dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
KillGod:

tongue embarassed tongue Kill yourself brain dead idiot

I said what I said...and I own it. If you don't like it...scoop ur eyeballs out with a rusted spoon. Blo0dy fo0l. PS, ur mother is the dead brained idiot. Ur father is just brainless altogether.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by josielewa(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
panpan:
They are called vaccines, but they are not vaccines.

Beware of injections that give genetic instructions?
Most people don't know its mRNA..not even duly approved by fda.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by quadraheem(m): 5:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Long awaited
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by rawe45: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Nah...After what my sister went through. Not interested.

See how they are pushing passionately something FDA hasn't even approved. Only emergency authorization.

There is no emergency here.

Please can you narrate your sister’s experience?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by ibtommy(m): 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2021

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by house10s: 5:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
to give who undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

I said what I said...and I own it. If you don't like it...scoop ur eyeballs out with a rusted spoon. Blo0dy fo0l. PS, ur mother is the dead brained idiot. Ur father is just brainless altogether.

Your intellect is on the level of donkey ....

Now that I think about it I think I may have insulted donkeys undecided to put you on their level...

Killyouself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by josielewa(m): 6:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Reference:
Well that's good. I will schedule a third, booster dose and make sure this time I get the post immunisation protocol right. Information is so, so critical. I got the last two badly wrong and failed to cooperate with my body to activate it.
And it mutates, and you keep taking boosters anytime there is a new variant...that's not how vaccines work....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Image123(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you to Nigeria's sugar daddies.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Jonovo98: 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Always good in receiving, please the Bible says blessed is the hand that gives than the hand that takes
Let's try and give others maybe with that God can also bless us too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:06pm On Aug 16, 2021
KillGod:

Your intellect is on the level of donkey ....

Now that I think about it I think I may have insulted donkeys undecided to put you on their level...

Killyouself

I can't be reading trash coming from a brain-damaged mor0n. I bet you won't even be able to tell difference between a donkey and a horse...if you saw them.
So you can go and scrub ur balls on a barbwire if you don't like my comment. Rvbbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
Funny how several folks here keep saying "we dont want it! we dont want it!!" as if to say someone was offering it to them. Who gave you the impression it was brought for you? The doses aren't enough for those who even want them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

You should know... because u have taken the vaccine right? Low-life bottom feeder.
What a dumbass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:08pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

What a dumbass.

Yea..takes one to know one. Dumber ass. Piss off freak!
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Yea..takes one to know one. Dumber ass. Piss off freak!
Monumental dumbass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

I can't be reading trash coming from a brain-damaged mor0n. I bet you won't even be able to tell difference between a donkey and a horse...if you saw them.
So you can go and scrub ur balls on a barbwire if you don't like my comment. Rvbbish.

Too quick to blab. It's obvious how little sense you possess.

Your brain can't do more that it's capable of Any way so I understand.
I'm sorry you intelligence failed you but learn next time from credible sources so you stop displaying your foolishness on the front page of the biggest website in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by sharpwriter(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
DoctorDree:
I hope it’s true
Is this not the Astrazeneca vaccine with the most side effects?

If there should be at all, why not Pfizer or Moderna brand?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Zenithpeak(m): 6:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyset:
Great news!

Time to take my second shot.

Nigeria government will always wait for gift, or else, the citizens are on their own.

We got the first set of vaccines on a charity note and now this one. People's lives would be in continuous danger if these big Countries aren't coming to our rescue. Talking about a sovereign Nation.

Does Nigeria resemble a sovereign nation for you eye

Wait until China comes to take over what belong to them.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by 4front(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAO4VIeTf00
Watch, like, comment and share

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Kfed4ril(m): 6:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dannyset:
Great news!

Time to take my second shot.

Nigeria government will always wait for gift, or else, the citizens are on their own.

We got the first set of vaccines on a charity note and now this one. People's lives would be in continuous danger if these big Countries aren't coming to our rescue. Talking about a sovereign Nation.

This us my anger with this government and their bmc crew. If you want to be a truly sovereign country then stop begging for handouts and stop collecting handouts from countries and individuals too, because you can’t be collecting monthly stipends from your father and same time telling him that you’re a man.
If you want countries to respect you as a sovereign country then act like one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of Orthopaedic Hospital In Plateau / Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. / Edo State Central Hospital Building Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.