Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,820 members, 7,813,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today (8122 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Receive 84 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine This Year / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

Monumental dumbass.

Colossal dumbass...with a pinch of chronic psychopathy
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by reubenobi(m): 6:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Only for the rich
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Colossal dumbass...with a pinch of chronic psychopathy
Epitome of dumbassery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
KillGod:

Too quick to blab. It's obvious how little sense you possess.

Your brain can't do more that it's capable of Any way so I understand.
I'm sorry you intelligence failed you but learn next time from credible sources so you stop displaying your foolishness on the front page of the biggest website in Nigeria.

Shattaap Mister omniscient! You obviously know it all since u gave urself such a disgraceful and odious monicker. You were probably one of the scientists that created the vaccine right? Intelligent mugu. Abeg getat!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by TheWolfen(m): 6:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Its happening

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by therajah: 6:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
How much is allocated for the reception lunch or dinner
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 6:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

Epitome of dumbassery.

You must be obsessed. If not, what is it to you if I say that; "the vaccine makes people shorter"?
Why are you in my mention right now, knowing I'm a dumbass?
You are sick in d head, ur brain is paining you. Imp!
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

You must be obsessed. If not, what is it to you if I say that; "the vaccine makes people shorter"?
Why are you in my mention right now, knowing I'm a dumbass?
You are sick in d head, ur brain is paining you. Imp!
Legendary dumbass.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Halle000: 6:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why I Stabbed Sex Worker, Omolara To Death After Deal Was Done I8 Year Old Ex Convict

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34hTl0ju5so
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by SergeantLawalG: 6:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

How dumb can you be?
the guy is n ipob and dumb followerof Kanu so what else do you expect
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:01pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

Legendary dumbass.

Hahaha. Psychotic dumbass. Try to visit a shrink in the nearest future, b4 u get to the level of tying church banner at a market square. Fagg0t.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:03pm On Aug 16, 2021
SergeantLawalG:
the guy is n ipob and dumb followerof Kanu so what else do you expect

Caman shatap there. What has ipob got to do with this? The way u urchins can't stay a day without mentioning ipob is sickening. Try not to seem so unintelligible making such unintelligent remarks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by donnie(m): 7:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
tnerro1:
Am sure the politicians will loot this one also grin

For where? Can't you see how they're enticing you to take it... Because it's useless and in fact dangerous. What good free thing have you received from Nigeria since? Did you get palliative?

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Commentor: 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
Jeromejnr:
Nah...After what my sister went through. Not interested.

See how they are pushing passionately something FDA hasn't even approved. Only emergency authorization.

There is no emergency here.

Which FDA?
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Commentor: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
planetx:
Satanic Vaccine brought to you by a bunch of godforsaken eugenicists that is causing horrible side effects worldwide from heart attack to stroke to blood clots and bells palsy( facial paralysis) abnormal menstrual periods etc etc . You have to be insane and need your brain examined to participate in this medical experimentation disguised as a vaccine for a fake if not fake but a overblown virus with 99% chance of recovery.

You mean over 70% of British adults are experiencing these effects?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Shattaap Mister omniscient! You obviously know it all since u gave urself such a disgraceful and odious monicker. You were probably one of the scientists that created the vaccine right? Intelligent mugu. Abeg getat!

blab blab blab..... Brainless Donkey tongue tongue

Go and die
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by nairabacks(f): 7:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
Graphene oxide is a super conductor that re arranges itself into organised structures under electromagnetic fields or electric currents.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Amudeneogu: 7:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why is Nigeria still in reciving can't they give?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by kowalsky: 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
josielewa:
And it mutates, and you keep taking boosters anytime there is a new variant...that's not how vaccines work....

How do vaccines work if I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by planetx: 7:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Commentor:

You mean over 70% of British adults are experiencing these effects?
I don't care about the British this warning is for my people. The British can knock themselves out for all I care. No evidence you Africans and them are getting the same thing, don't trust them never has and never will.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Commentor: 8:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
planetx:
I don't care about the British this warning is for my people. The British can knock themselves out for all I care. No evidence you Africans and them are getting the same thing, don't trust never has and never will.

grin

So you've moved the goal post.

What group of people were you then quoting to be experiencing such side effects?

Africa cannot or at least has not create(d) anything.

The rest of the world would create everything including the device you are using the post your gibberish.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by obailala(m): 8:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Zenithpeak:

Does Nigeria resemble a sovereign nation for you eye

Wait until China comes to take over what belong to them.
Where do people even get this weird assumption from that China can take over Nigeria? How much do you think Nigeria owes China currently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Fortez: 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Really
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
KillGod:

blab blab blab..... Brainless Donkey tongue tongue

Go and die

Ur monicker has already diagnosed what is wrong with you, sick sycophant. I said what I said. If you can't handle it, jump into a sewage pit. Braindead c0w.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Ur monicker has already diagnosed what is wrong with you, sick sycophant. I said what I said. If you can't handle it, jump into a sewage pit. Braindead c0w.
Just go and die. You fukcing waste of oxygen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by malcom1X: 8:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
kowalsky:

How do vaccines work if I may ask?

Vaccines give you immunity from the virus.

End of discussion.

I don't want to continue this discussion any longer so before you reply me ask yourself,

Why push a vaccine for the old variant if there is a new variant that should be resistant?

We have a new Delta variant remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Hahaha. Psychotic dumbass. Try to visit a shrink in the nearest future, b4 u get to the level of tying church banner at a market square. Fagg0t.
King of dumbassery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by planetx: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
Commentor:

grin

So you've moved the goal post.

What group of people were you then quoting to be experiencing such side effects?

Africa cannot or at least has not create(d) anything.

The rest of the world would create everything including the device you are using the post your gibberish.

American CDC VAERS( vaccine adverse event reporting system) 12,000 dead and over 100,000 serious side effects. Now tell me CDC'S own data is fake dummy despite only 1% is reported to VAERS

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Zenithpeak(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
obailala:
Where do people even get this weird assumption from that China can take over Nigeria? How much do you think Nigeria owes China currently?

I trust you can read and assimilate very very well... This article will answer some of your numerous questions.

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-loan-selfish-lawmakers-have-put-nigeria-in-jeopardy-amaechi

Nigeria is truly in jeopardy

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
KillGod:

Just go and die. You fukcing waste of oxygen.

Hehehe...is it paining you? Ntooorr! You will die first, probably from heart failure. Stvpid waste of matter, vselessly occupying space. Rabbish!
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Commentor: 8:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
planetx:
American CDC VAERS( vaccine adverse event reporting system) 12,000 dead and over 100,000 serious side effects. Now tell me CDC'S own data is fake dummy despite only 1% is reported to VAERS

So you trust foreign records you initially said you don't trust?

Stick to one story Mr. Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Approves Establishment Of Orthopaedic Hospital In Plateau / Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis Aka LEWANDOWSKY LUTZ Dysplasia.. / Edo State Central Hospital Building Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.