Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,677 members, 7,813,254 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today (8117 Views)

Osinbajo: Nigeria Will Receive 84 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine This Year / BUA Purchases 1 Million Doses Of Astrazeneca COVID-19 Vaccines For Nigeria / Russia Receives Orders For ONE BILLION Doses Of World’s First Covid-19 Vaccine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by planetx: 8:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Commentor:

So you trust foreign records you initially said you don't trust?U

Stick to one story Mr. Man.
I guess the millions of French and Italians out on the street protesting the killer vaccines are Africans also.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Commentor: 8:48pm On Aug 16, 2021
planetx:
I guess the millions of French and Italians out on the street protesting the killer vaccines are Africans also.

70 percent of Italian adults have had the first dose.

68% in France.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is serious.
Guyman02:
African leaders who spoke against the vaccine are dead from Magufuli of Tanzania to Nkurunzizaof Burundi to Prime Minister of Ivory Coast, Mauritius president who produced a local cure for the virus just escaped assassination attempt, Belarus president Lukashenko who refused to lockdown in the peak of the pandemic has seen several western backed regime change riots, it's only his alliance with Russia that he as kept him in power, Haiti president who also opposed the vaccine despite being a US puppet was shot dead in his house.
YouTube censors anyone who questions the virus or vaccines by deleting their videos or comments same as Facebook and Twitter flagging comments as fake News.
I am not against the vaccine but don't stifle divergent opinions which brings about suspicion
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 8:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

King of dumbassery.

*Yawns.
And his royal dumbassness is back, yey! Too bad, you are painfully boring undecided. I'm losing braincells just engaging ur buffoonery. Staring at a blank wall would be more interesting.
I'm done with you, as$wipe. Go bore someone else with ur childish shenanigans.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by GambaOsaka: 9:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:
Stupid vaccine that lights up a bulb as well as magnets metals, wherever it's placed on ur arm? I saw it in a video, dunno how true it is buh, no thanks.

Nobody should tell you that that pure bullcrap.

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-no-covid-vaccine-does-not-light-up-electrical-bulbs/amp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by hybridblood07(m): 9:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Very dumb and brainless!
CamusMidas:

How dumb can you be?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
CamusMidas:

How dumb can you be?

You are the dumb one cos u aint seen the videos. Do your own research
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Commentor: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
WUdec:

Lighting bulbs.

grin

Na wa o.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 16, 2021
nairabacks:
Graphene oxide is a super conductor that re arranges itself into organised structures under electromagnetic fields or electric currents.

Explains why the 5G antennas were rolled out.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Omotaday(m): 10:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

U must be d@ft. If you haven't seen videos of several people attesting to what I said up there...why don't you keep shut and probably use Google?
E reach to ask u that kind question with that kind thing u comment grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Swipa: 10:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Dummies

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by malcom1X: 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Swipa:
Dummies

AstraZenica is banned in 18 countries.

Why?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by BreakingNews21: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Info to think about and do your own research....

Ivanka Trump hasn’t tweeted since her 2nd Covid Shot May 5th

https://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=179720

https://www.instagram.com/ivankatrump/?hl=en

https://twitter.com/IvankaTrump/status/1390028772842246144

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Hehehe...is it paining you? Ntooorr! You will die first, probably from heart failure. Stvpid waste of matter, vselessly occupying space. Rabbish!

You sound so much like a dog with rabies .... undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by obailala(m): 12:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Zenithpeak:

I trust you can read and assimilate very very well... This article will answer some of your numerous questions.

https://dailytrust.com/chinese-loan-selfish-lawmakers-have-put-nigeria-in-jeopardy-amaechi

Nigeria is truly in jeopardy
I can read and assimilate very well, but the big question is, can you analyse beyond what you assimilated? Or you just fall for the sensationalism?

How exactly does that article invalidate what I said earlier? The question I asked earlier was, "how much do you think Nigeria currently owes China?" Nigeria currently owes China less than $5billion, and Nigeria's got over 20 years to pay that off. Is that amount really worthy of the noise and paranoia being spread around about sovereignty?

On the flipside, why should anyone in their right mind even take a loan with an intention not to payback? If the Nigerian govt is stupid enough not to payback, then the Chinese should bloody take over the assets. If there's anything I know too well, the new railways and remodelled airports would certainly be managed better and would be more beneficial to ordinary Nigerians if they're run by the Chinese.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2021
WUdec:

Which hole did this dumbass crawled from.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

*Yawns.
And his royal dumbassness is back, yey! Too bad, you are painfully boring undecided. I'm losing braincells just engaging ur buffoonery. Staring at a blank wall would be more interesting.
I'm done with you, as$wipe. Go bore someone else with ur childish shenanigans.

Commited dumbass.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:15am On Aug 17, 2021
KillGod:

You sound so much like a dog with rabies .... undecided

Hehe. You should know...afterall ur father is a dog.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:18am On Aug 17, 2021
Omotaday:
E reach to ask u that kind question with that kind thing u comment grin grin

Lol. I said I saw videos but don't know if it's real or not. Why not search for the videos? Make una rest abeg. Na cruise I dey.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:22am On Aug 17, 2021
WUdec:

Don't mind the monumental f0ol... talking rvbbish. He's obviously a r£tard.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Zenithpeak(m): 7:30am On Aug 17, 2021
obailala:
I can read and assimilate very well, but the big question is, can you analyse beyond what you assimilated? [i][/i]Or just fall for the sensationalism?

How exactly does that article invalidate what I said earlier? The question I asked earlier was, "how much do you think Nigeria currently owes China?" Nigeria currently owes China less than $5billion, and Nigeria's got over 20 years to pay that off. Is that amount really worthy of the noise and paranoia being spread around about sovereignty?

On the flipside, why should anyone in their right mind even take a loan with an intention not to payback? If the Nigerian govt is stupid enough not to payback, then the Chinese should bloody take over the assets. If there's anything I know too well, the new railways and remodelled airports would certainly be managed better and would be more beneficial to ordinary Nigerians if they're run by the Chinese.

The truth is some of us has a larger capacity brainpower to analyse issues of national interest without fair or favour.

The questions are:

Does the article sounds like a hoax

Does the bizarre "sovereignty clause" included in writing and signed off by the representatives of Nigeria government

What happens if we failed to pay back as agreed

Does the Chinese reserves the legal right to seek injunction in international court for the ratification of such clause in the event of our inability to pay up as agreed

What's the desperation all about

Is there any possibility of the project becoming abandoned or failed by greed of men or force majeure

Why should a learned person saddled with responsibility of making choices for people signed these kind of contract and claimed he never aware of such clause in the said contract papers

Are there alternatives for Nigerians to boycott the usage of the said train if they felt the fares are unbearable for their personal income level ........... which is already the case in those areas where it is being test run and also ticket racketeering activities are prevalent.

Nigeria government does not have financial integrity and will shamelessly beg for debt relief rather than paying up their debt.

For the records: Chinese loan is just one out of numerous loans Nigeria is servicing on monthly/annual basis... Which means the principal is intact while, the attendant interest in milking our economy dry on regular basis. How long do you think it will take to be out of these vicious circle

I never expected any response from you because you are not among those that signed off our posterity into Chinese slavery and you may not be around to witness it though you are sympathetic to their cause........ But does it really worth it
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Hehe. You should know...afterall ur father is a dog.

grin grin grin Lol you are as futureless a rat.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by iamL(f): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2021
Please I need my second dose so seriously.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by AntiBeEmCe(m): 9:37am On Aug 17, 2021
KillGod:

grin grin grin Lol you are as futureless a rat.

Says one foul fowl that has sacrificed his destiny to nairaland.
Re: Nigeria To Receive 698,880 Doses Of Astrazeneca Vaccine Today by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 17, 2021
AntiBeEmCe:

Says one foul fowl that has sacrificed his destiny to nairaland.

grin grin grin Eat a dick frog brain.... tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Directs Rehabilitation, Upgrade Of Agwu General Hospital / Mustard Seed Can Cure Any Ailment And Good For Health. / Buhari Approves Establishment Of Orthopaedic Hospital In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.