Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,869 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry (28237 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu And Her Dogs Celebrate Children's Day (Photos) / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by Truflexunits(m): 5:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Hassanmaye:

grin ; grin bad boy

Abi now, let them come out and prove other well paid business they are into, if not selling kpekus

2 Likes

Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by jaxxy(m): 7:21am On Aug 17, 2021
J2381:
Multiple stream of income like what exactly? Hope you ain't thinking what I'm thinking? grin cheesy

She will soon expose her female colleagues if she’s doesn’t keep quiet.
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by Komu1048(m): 7:46am On Aug 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
She's right cool

People should stop Insinuating small girl big god thrash.women too are innovative, creative and hardworking

Its only a pained or envious man that will think every woman that accomplished something good was because of her vagina

U r very right. But when we c those olosho Nig. Lmt we know them

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by TWLifestyle: 7:56am On Aug 17, 2021
Snitch24:
She's very correct
How many sugar mummy do the guys have
If any
Can they sponsor them on a trip to Santorini
some of the guys have sugar mummies . Asides it's nobody's s fault that penis is not monetizable . You people insist you want to donate it free to as many women as you can - so no value . Don't hate the player hate the game
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by TWLifestyle: 7:58am On Aug 17, 2021
lordempire:
Selling bodies upandown
men donate their bodoes up and down . You ppl thonk its fine . Lol .
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by IgboWarlord(m): 8:16am On Aug 17, 2021
TossTos:
I Dont see any gender pay gap there . The other gender were gifted with what to make more money to get those mansions and cars .

Na im be the 'Multiple streams of income' wey that olosho dey talk na.
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by elonmuskbaby: 8:33am On Aug 17, 2021
Truflexunits:

Tah there! What do you know about the ladies in entertainment industry.... they are all small girls with big god, very desperate to make it at all cost, talk of prostitution, drugs, lesbianism and even witch crafts and strong occultic society they never carry last, even some of them go as far as traveling to Arabian countries for prostitution and you are telling me that are innovative..... who among them can come out boldly to show us what she doesn’t for a living aside acting not like selling of wigs, owing a beautiful spa or boutique because these ones are not business to me they are olosho ways of style to snatch rich men from the women that patronizes them.
some own expensive restaurants,some own hotels and some sell land and jwelries so don't write them off because of the few indecent ones
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by elonmuskbaby: 8:36am On Aug 17, 2021
chachanga:

True but off-point rant
Gender pay gap in the industry was being addressed not disparaging views of male gender regarding female success.
Do actresses in Nigeria earn more than male counterparts per gig in Nigeria, yes or no?!
no.there are still so e make actors who earn better than women.stop bringing gender bias to every matter
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by Truflexunits(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
some own expensive restaurants,some own hotels and some sell land and jwelries so don't write them off because of the few indecent ones

Where and how do they get money to start the hotels and and the expensive restaurants or jewelries machant business that will suddenly fetch them millions within a shortest period of time..... it’s very easy to identify the ones who really work hard to earn money from those who suddenly become billionaires in less 50 movies feature.
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by elonmuskbaby: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
Truflexunits:

Where and how do they get money to start the hotels and and the expensive restaurants or jewelries machant business that will suddenly fetch them millions within a shortest period of time..... it’s very easy to identify the ones who really work hard to earn money from those who suddenly become billionaires in less 50 movies feature.
Where they get the money is Nollywood
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by Truflexunits(m): 8:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Where they get the money is Nollywood
Nollywood my foot, you only believe what you see on social media. There’s always life behind social media which is never revealed to anyone until you get to work with them..... there’s always competition, jealousy and envy among those actresses they strive harder to catch bigger fish than their colleagues, as I have said the truth about them is what you will never know until you work with them. I’m a cinematographer by profession.
Re: Lota Chukwu Reacts To 'Gender Pay Gap' In Nollywood Industry by Sufferingboy(f): 12:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
Chai Vagina is a money making machine.

Toto na business for nigeria actresses,Ask regina daniel,Destiny etiko.

I repeat toto na business venture.

Ishilove abi I lie?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To Baby Paternity Scandal! / I Am Ready To Work With Don Jazzy – D’banj Speaks. / Mercy, Frodd, Tochi And Nkechi Blessing Stun At Mc Galaxy Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.