Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,933 members, 7,952,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:33 PM

Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure (24435 Views)

PSG confirms Messi's departure / Mbappe Tells PSG He Wants To Leave For Real Madrid After Messi Joins Club / Barca Troll Ronaldo & Juventus With This Photo After Messi Scored Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
cool
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by TheWolfen(m): 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Arab oil money billionaires coming to buy barca soon grin

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Emmexguy123: 9:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Just believe that Buhari is in everywhere in this world simple
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by goodyvin02(m): 9:46pm On Aug 16, 2021
Barca gradually going the Portsmouth way grin
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Navalsadiq(m): 9:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
The big names are just going down in all field of human endeavour

1 Like

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by johnchencc: 9:51pm On Aug 16, 2021
as we say
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Omoluabi16(m): 9:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
Why they hung on to messi for so long is what I'll never understand. they should have cashed in last season. Them you have questionable transfers of Dembele, coutinho and griezman. They betrayed the LA masia system that brought them so much success.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by OlawaleBammie: 9:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Laslas na auction dem go auction this club

Messi really dealt with everybody, both opponents and non opponents, home and away grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by fergie001: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Fergie, what do you want grin grin
I want my other three brothers quoted to respond to my hailings nah. Since the Argentine left Campe Debt, I haven't heard from them or have they moved to Paris? grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Minjim: 9:54pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fools!

Messi that they ought to have sold for millions just a few months ago

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Ayo2004: 9:56pm On Aug 16, 2021
Still bigger than all EPL teams angry
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Lamasta(m): 9:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Messi departed after Barcelona were unable to register a new contract for him within the strict LaLiga imposed salary cap.

Messi really scam Barca no be small....Every time he hand in transfer request more money will be given to him even if it involve borrowing....
Messi you will not make heaven for abandoning Barcelona after you have wreck them totally grin

7 Likes

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Minjim: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Messi departed after Barcelona were unable to register a new contract for him within the strict LaLiga imposed salary cap.

Last weekend, only Gerard Pique’s accepted a last-minute pay cut, allowed Barca to field new signings Memphis Depay and Eric Garcia against Real Sociedad.

Messi is an ingrate.

Barcelona pick him up from Argentina when he was down and had lost all hope. They invested and gave him a chance to be (one of) the best.

Now, when Baca is down, Messi won't take a pay cut

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by OJEEMAH(m): 10:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
fergie001:

I want my other three brothers quoted to respond to my hailings nah. Since the Argentine left Campe Debt, I haven't heard from them or have they moved to Paris? grin cheesy
we dey on sabbatical till next week grin
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by fergie001: 10:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
OJEEMAH:
we dey on sabbatical till next week grin
Wetin dey happen next week abi Dem don begin decamp like Naija politicians grin cheesy
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by yommen: 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
The boss above me has the nothing but the truth.

I sight you boss .

Mannavulturegrills na your own boss! God help you.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Stronghold91: 10:23pm On Aug 16, 2021
barca and depth is like bread and butter
Kukuma sell shit
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Odewaleadesoye(m): 10:25pm On Aug 16, 2021

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Numerouno94(m): 10:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

selfish greedy Messi drained Barcelona dry before dumping them like trash.
when I told them that footballers are like ashawo or mercenaries with no permanent loyalty them no go gree
there's no sentiments in business and this is what Barcelona management failed to understand.
they used fans sentiments to keep Messi and be paying him massive wages at the detriment of their purse.
just like when you're making money but making more expenses grin
Barcelona board failed the club, they projected Messi above the club and it's now affecting them.
there was Barcelona before Messi and there will be Barcelona after Messi.
no player is above the club, something they failed to realize.
reason I like Perez of RM, he understands football business perfectly and knows when to dispose and hire a player.
call him anything but he understands football business perfectly.

I don't blame Messi
he didn't come all the way from Argentina to Barcelona to look bridge.
it's strictly money making after all he pays tax grin
no hard feelings
Barcelona should lick their wound
they had the opportunity to cash out from Messi and rebuild their team without Messi but they blew it.

U always condemn Buhari, buh here u are reasoning like Buhari.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by feedthenation(m): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2021
post=104860041:
Laporta : Extending Lionel Messi's contract would have made the wage bill accountable for 110% of revenue, which La Liga refused to accept.

Messi announced an emotional exit from the Nou Camp last week and signed for Paris Saint-Germain on a two-year contract.

"Our salaries represent 103% of the club's total income, that's 20-25% more than our competitors," said Laporta, now in his second term as president after winning March's election.

"The first thing we had to do when we arrived was to ask for a loan of 80m euros because, otherwise, we could not pay the salaries. The previous regime was full of lies.

"Barcelona has a negative net worth of 451m euros - it is a terrible inheritance. What has been happening is very worrying."

---Just one player trying to bankrupt a football club---
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Depot(m): 10:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
How much una wan sell the club ? Am interested.
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Gentlerespect76: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2021
Drop contact

Grandmasterr:
e don red for them be that
at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Leetika: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
Great100000:
You gat it....
they should learn from Leicester city also
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by uthlaw: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
TheKingIsHere:
Messi the fraud destroyed Barcelona then left it for ruins.

He pretended to be crying for Barca but 30 mins in Paris and my guy start to shayo cheesy

That's why Ronaldo will always be the real GOAT
cool
1m jersey sold in 24hrs,psg already make millions from his jersey....the real GOAT is the one who dribble, assist,passes, create chances and still score like strikers,not the one is fans will be finding excuse for him to claim the title of rat,as you just did up there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by tony5(m): 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Barça's board of directors should go for one year crash course at Chelsea to learn how to manage a club successfully
Chelsea na one man business. Be calming down comrade
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
This is the beginning of pain after messi's departure.

Anyway Kenya is now producing electronics machines.
This is a big challenges for oil producing countries even as the oil will be left alone to rot because a lot of countries are moving into electronics systems of things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xumMs0eNU0A
Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by pacespot(m): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
That former president bartomeu was a criminal they should be behind bar. I heard he had been arrested, but for how long?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by etrange: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:
Barça's board of directors should go for one year crash course at Chelsea to learn how to manage a club successfully

Lol... Would it still be a crash course if it's up to a year?

1 Like

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by MedicalSamwise(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
grin

selfish greedy Messi drained Barcelona dry before dumping them like trash.
when I told them that footballers are like ashawo or mercenaries with no permanent loyalty them no go gree
there's no sentiments in business and this is what Barcelona management failed to understand.
they used fans sentiments to keep Messi and be paying him massive wages at the detriment of their purse.
just like when you're making money but making more expenses grin
Barcelona board failed the club, they projected Messi above the club and it's now affecting them.
there was Barcelona before Messi and there will be Barcelona after Messi.
no player is above the club, something they failed to realize.
reason I like Perez of RM, he understands football business perfectly and knows when to dispose and hire a player.
call him anything but he understands football business perfectly.

I don't blame Messi
he didn't come all the way from Argentina to Barcelona to look bridge.
it's strictly money making after all he pays tax grin
no hard feelings
Barcelona should lick their wound
they had the opportunity to cash out from Messi and rebuild their team without Messi but they blew it.

So much ignorance from one person cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcelona In Debt Of €1.35 Billion After Messi’s Departure by Cantonese: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
Fahdiga:

Not Chelsea, but a crash course with Mr. Arsene Wenger on how to successfully manage the finances of a club.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boxing Coach Giving Morale In Yoruba (video) / Nwakali Pictured With Ndidi, Musa, Ezenwa, Shehu Ahead Of Algeria Clash / Vincent Kompany Has Been Appointed As New Manager Of Burnley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.