Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,648 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO (1910 Views)

Customs Officer Who Exposed Petrol Smuggling Business Still In Detention / Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS / Meet Abdulaziz Abdulaziz Who Exposed Kemi Adeosun's Fake NYSC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:26pm On Aug 16, 2021
The photos and videos should come soon.

Remember this thread I made yesterday night by 12 midnight of ESN planned attack. Well they actually did and two has been captured.

https://www.nairaland.com/6703852/esn-planning-attack-okpanam-police

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Monogamy: 4:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
I saw the thread this morning truly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
Monogamy:
I saw it early truly

How market ndi ESN

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Monogamy: 4:29pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How market ndi ESN

undecided

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by big7: 4:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
Lol failed retar.d.. Nothing you do can defeat the will of the masses. Your lies are all baseless

The mod wey ban me thinks without nairaland I will starve lol very funny shiiittyy punk lol

13 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
big7:
Lol failed retard

It has already happened.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by big7: 4:35pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It has already happened.

When and where are you protesting? We waiting patiently to hear the outcome of that movement

6 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by stanluiz(m): 4:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Thank you very much Oyigbo update.

The Lord God will bless you for exposing the wicked activities of those Terrorist called Ipob.

Security forces should be given more Intel to flush them out.

5 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by jimyjames(m): 4:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Remember this thread I made yesterday night by 12 midnight of ESN planned attack. Well they actually did and two has been captured.

I thought you udele bingos planned a million match protest against Igbos today in Onitsha what happened? You dogs are only barking online why na grin what happened to the money contributed for the protest

6 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Lovelive: 4:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
jimyjames:

I thought you udele bingos planned a million match protest against Igbos today in Onitsha what happened? You dogs are only barking online why na grin what happened to the money contributed for the protest
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 16, 2021
grin hnmmm

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by dettolgel: 5:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Our people say where pikin dey cry dey point hand if e mama no dey there na im be say him papa dey there.

@op I have seen your posts and honestly I have never taken it seriously. But on a serious note, if I understand correctly the creation of ESN was as a result of the constant Fulani attack. I maybe wrong but given your intial involvement with IPOB, based on your experience can you please give me at least a genuine answer to the following :

1. What is wrong with ESN
2. How do you think the East can prevent the Fulani from killing our farmers and over running our villages?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 5:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
jimyjames:

Oga no dey talk nonsense na. Were u not the one spamming the forum shouting monday, monday
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by jimyjames(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga no dey talk nonsense na. Were u not the one spamming the forum shouting monday, monday
Answer the simple question, money was contributed for the protest what happened? grin

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 6:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
They created a militant sect to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not agree with their self destructive scam ipob,all in the pretence of fighting against heardmen ��.
They will continue to receive streams of destruction in their camp.
Igbo says no to insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Coldsperm: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Police attack who in which camp? Continue lying Oga. I am off.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2021
dettolgel:

Our people say where pikin dey cry dey point hand if e mama no dey there na im be say him papa dey there.

@op I have seen your posts and honestly I have never taken it seriously. But on a serious note, if I understand correctly the creation of ESN was as a result of the constant Fulani attack. I maybe wrong but given your intial involvement with IPOB, based on your experience can you please give me at least a genuine answer to the following :

2. How do you think the East can prevent the Fulani from killing our farmers and over running our villages?
Flash me when he answers your question. Because he once told me that there are no fulani herdsmen in our land.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol so your source this time is a fabricated whatsapp chat grin grin
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by dettolgel: 7:58pm On Aug 16, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Flash me when he answers your question. Because he once told me that there are no fulani herdsmen in our land.

He hasn't responded. I guess he is busy. I will wait patienntly for his reply.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by loveth360(f): 8:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
[s]
ablejesus26:
They created a militant sect to attack security formations and intimidate Igbos who do not agree with their self destructive scam ipob,all in the pretence of fighting against heardmen ��.
They will continue to receive streams of destruction in their camp.
Igbo says no to insurgency.
[/s]Trash as usual.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
dettolgel:

He hasn't responded. I guess he is busy. I will wait patienntly for his reply.
Lol he will ignore your questions
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2021
dettolgel:

If u want us to talk about the north, their boko haram and their nandits killer herdsmen pls come plainly.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by dettolgel: 3:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If u want us to talk about the north, their boko haram and their nandits killer herdsmen pls come plainly.

I am not referring to the North.

Everyone living in Nigeria know the problem of herds men attacking farmers and villagers.

My questions are simple and straightforward.

1. Do you think that the use of ESN in addressing herdsmen attacks in our farm is a bad idea?
2. What are the ways that SErns can used in stopping the menace of herdsmen?

Please I am not discussing BH as at today BH is still concentrated in the North and my main focus now is on the issues of Fulani herdsmen in SE
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by dettolgel: 3:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Lol he will ignore your questions

Seems you know him better. He asked if I wanted to talk about the crisis in the North.

I already rephrase my question waiting for his response.
Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 4:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
dettolgel:

Seems you know him better. He asked if I wanted to talk about the crisis in the North.

I already rephrase my question waiting for his response.
Do you now need a soothsayer to tell you that, oyigboupdate aka udele the hungry deportee is nothing but a liar and a deceiver??
He is on a devilish mission that will consume him because the bible says that there will be no peace for the wicked.

I always tell him that am too big to be deceived by his cheap lies and propaganda. And he can only decieve the gullibles not the sane and mentally tough.

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO by Fejoku: 5:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Fulani terrorists have been attacking our people in Obiaruku, Ukwuani lga but Oyigboupdate haven't said anything about it. He has not been able to expose the fulanis that are raping the women and killing off the men while destroying their farms. His only accusations and attacks are targeted against ESN and IPOB. Let sane minds be the judge.
Perhaps OP will claim the chairman of Ukwuani lga and other community leaders who were interviewed are also lying against fulanis. Posterity will judge all of us.
God Bless ESN
God BlessIPOB
God Bless Biafra

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

More Pictures Of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu / Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions / 5 African Countries That Manufacture Guns And Ammunitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.