Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS (2635 Views)

No Movement In Benin City, The Whole Place Is Blocked(photos) / Meet Nairalander Who Exposed ESN Planned Attack VIDEO / Facebook Blocks Nnamdi Kanu's Account, IPOB Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:18pm On Feb 08, 2021
Chai yesterday I went to my dashboard happiness wan kill me. I discovered over 3 of my reports were accepted and deleted.
This has nothing to do with zoo government. I sent the good news to Ijelespeaks now he knows we form a media team against Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:20pm On Feb 08, 2021
Nice job there! Terrorists must not be given platforms to aid their atrocities...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2021
Even some Biafrans that do comment their Facebook account has been blocked because of me.

Chai I wish nairaland will follow the same step. Am so happy gush...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:
Nice job there! Terrorists must not be given platforms to aid their atrocities...

Thank u my sister. I wish mynd44 and seun can follow to block this Igbos off this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:24pm On Feb 08, 2021
We form a team...
Yesterday IPOB were saying they would behead soldiers in a video. I have reported it. Comrade is the account that posted it. E go red for them very soon.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Faguy: 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
Hmmmm. Indigenous people of Biafra are on their way. Let me park well. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood is still alive. Gowon is alive and his manhood can still teach Ipob lesson.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by malcom1X: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2021
Watch how Nnamdi Kanu will fall for this trap set for him.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
clap for yourself Buhari will give you 500 million naira for job well done lol know that Biafra is not only on Facebook

4 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Warripikine: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Well done sabo..you've done a very great job..
Infact, you've done what the federal government could not do for years now..
How much is your current BMC stipend? You'll need a salary upgrade straight from the FG's saboteurs package..
I'll see what I can do..keep up the good job.ewu

8 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2021
Faguy:
Hmmmm. Indigenous people of Biafra are on their way. Let me park well. Ojukwu is dead but his manhood is still alive. Gowon is alive and his manhood can still teach Ipob lesson.

IPOB talking how they would have beheaded a soldier. Posted by alfa on Facebook. I reported it with time frame yesterday. When the video is finally removed and account striken they'll call Buhari government.

https://www.facebook.com/104860988274030/posts/107618877998241/

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:31pm On Feb 08, 2021
Warripikine:
Well done sabo..you've done a very great job..
Infact, you've done what the federal government could not do for years now..
How much is your current BMC stipend? You'll need a salary upgrade straight from the FG's saboteurs package..
I'll see what I can do..keep up the good job.ewu

Me, uche mefor, Ijelespeaks, blessedom, chukwumadike, chukwuemeka azuka. We are on Facebook 24/7 and we proudly form the Janjaaweed association A.K.A SABO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are only playing your part in the jihad,

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by mike8804: 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2021
Fulani been using brothers against brothers, they really learnt it from British. In every gathering there are always traitors.... good thing is traitors can not be trusted, anybody that can betray his brothers can betray anyone. they're mostly used and dump or killed.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Henix(m): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Me, uche mefor, Ijelespeaks, blessedom, chukwumadike, chukwuemeka azuka. We are on Facebook 24/7 and we proudly form the Janjaaweed association A.K.A SABO

I hope ur monthly stipend worths the stress of stalking people on Facebook? Weldone

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Warripikine: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

That's fine..let me know if there are more of you so we can also include them in the salary upgrade.. You guys are doing well.
#ewus
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
Warripikine:

That's fine..let me know if there are more of you so we can also include them in the salary upgrade.. You guys are doing well.
#ewus

E pain u?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Adekamkpe23: 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
Great job, keep it up. Cownu and his online miscreants would soon meet their Waterloo.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by jimyjames(m): 12:58pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

my friend all of you combine with the entire federal government can do nothing to the ipob movement, we the registered ipob members do not depend on Facebook to get in touch with our leader, blocking him on Facebook is your loss not ours cause you monitoring sabo will no longer know what is happening behind the scene, you all never knew ipob recruited and trained thousands of soldier's with AKA47, until he posted it on Facebook, you are not aware that, nnamdi KANU holds a live Skype, zoom meetings to address his people, Facebook it's just a place he comes out to rant, he knew he was going to be banned someday but never bothered about it

you all will get tired in a matter of few years to come,

you made mouth about posting a secret video of nnamdi KANU that will shock everyone, where is it? this is 2 weeks now no video? lol fools

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2021
Adekamkpe23:
Great job, keep it up. Cownu and his online miscreants would soon meet their Waterloo.

Thank u brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Adekamkpe23: 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Thank u brother
No thank you.
Thanks for standing against tribalism and bringing quality news.

1 Like

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Warripikine: 1:53pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

E pain u?
How do you mean sir?
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by fireback: 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

am only happy you know what you are 'SABO'.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by femi4: 2:47pm On Feb 08, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Even some Biafrans that do comment their Facebook account has been blocked because of me.

Chai I wish nairaland will follow the same step. Am so happy gush...
These are the features nairaland should look into not swearing an oath before you can comment in a particular section
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Anigreat: 3:22pm On Feb 08, 2021
shocked

You're just irredeemable , i spit on you.

So of all the problems and havoc caused by mentally deranged idiotic herdsmen and boko haram, Nnamdi Kanu who keep on exposing what the useless government of Nigeria is made off, is your greatest problem.

One thing i know about truth, you can't silent it neither will you be able to hide it.

There's no possible way this Fulani empire called Nigeria will remain one, Nigeria disintegration is inevitable and it's not negotiable, time will tell.

You reported Nnamdi Kanu Facebook account to Facebook, i wonder who you'll report fulani herdsmen to, when they finally come for your head.

Btw, you even made Kanu to be more more more more popular, and his agitation known to the wider world.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Blue3k(m): 3:25pm On Feb 08, 2021
You assume he wont just get his own website or just move to different social media platform. Lol you're just doing him a favor to in the long run.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by edoairways: 3:29pm On Feb 08, 2021
You are just wasting your time. You can tame the media but you can not kill the ideology.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by johnmartus(m): 3:35pm On Feb 08, 2021
I pity your low life level your eyes will soon clear.

Can you explain to us how kanu as be a threat to your existence ...The government that cause everything that think you suppose hold responsible you don't .

The only problem I have with kanu was is reckless speaking against my tribe and why he don't start biafra movement when Jonathan was a president.

Regard insulting my tribe he has eat his words and I move no attack against him anymore.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Fajoe2020: 4:09pm On Feb 08, 2021
You can do nothing against the truth but for the truth.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:15pm On Feb 08, 2021
If you like open one million account responding to your
Own post. Why hide your face we want to know you.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:50pm On Feb 08, 2021
johnmartus:
I pity your low life level your eyes will soon clear.

Can you explain to us how kanu as be a threat to your existence ...The government that cause everything that think you suppose hold responsible you don't .

The only problem I have with kanu was is reckless speaking against my tribe and why he don't start biafra movement when Jonathan was a president.

Regard insulting my tribe he has eat his words and I move no attack against him anymore.

Yes Kanu is a threat to me. I'm an Igbo man. Is like like saying cant u mind a business when a person is hiding at your back and throwing stones against soldiers.
Is just like saying cant u mind your business while an okada u entered is driving recklessly.
-
For example Ijele is from Orlu. He should mind his business and leave IPOB alone but it was IPOB that made his place under a curfew. And u say we should mind our business against something that directly affects us as Igbo men.

You dey reason at all. If Kanu can take this his madness to the east in a way it will never affect us directly at all at all then why would I be attacking him?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 4:51pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ogonimilitant:
If you like open one million account responding to your
Own post. Why hide your face we want to know you.

Join Ijelespeaks on Facebook. You'll surely see me.
Re: Meet Nairalander Whoose Report Led To Nnamdi Kanu Account Been Blocked PHOTOS by johnmartus(m): 5:40pm On Feb 08, 2021
Ogbeni stop pretending and impersonation continuing in this track wouldn't help your progress. I really find it. Difficult to understand. Your ranting.
OyigboUpdate:

Yes Kanu is a threat to me. I'm an Igbo man. Is like like saying cant u mind a business when a person is hiding at your back and throwing stones against soldiers.
Is just like saying cant u mind your business while an okada u entered is driving recklessly.
-
For example Ijele is from Orlu. He should mind his business and leave IPOB alone but it was IPOB that made his place under a curfew. And u say we should mind our business against something that directly affects us as Igbo men.

You dey reason at all. If Kanu can take this his madness to the east in a way it will never affect us directly at all at all then why would I be attacking him?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Obsession Is Not Just About Cattle, He May Have Other Agenda - Soyinka / Sir Felix Obuah, Sekibo, 10 Others Pick Rivers PDP Governorship Forms / We Know That The Igbo President Will Be Either Wike Or Amaechi: Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.