Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,487 members, 7,958,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:16 PM

Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions (1969 Views)

Edwin Clark To Oborevwori: You’ve Started Well By Siting Projects In Warri / Amaechi: No Apology For Siting Transport University In Daura / Which Government Institutions Is The Most Corrupt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Naijabad: 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
The Executive building will be in Enugu

The Judiciary will have the head quarters in Uyo, Akwa Ibom

The Legislative building will be in Port Harcourt.

The defence ministry will be in Calabar Cross River state.

Immigration will be sited in Imo state with liaison offices in all the provinces that make of the Federal Republic of Biafra.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
"ana azọta ana wee chọba ute"
Lets get the freedom first before all these.

But if I must comment anyways, I doubt the structure of Biafra will follow most of what IPOB laid down or what was in Old Eastern region. I am talking about the provinces.
It won't be more than 8 in Igboland for example.
I doubt if they will name any after a towns name. They might follow the model of England.
Take a look

Capitals and Parliaments will definitely be more than one. One for each Nation to avoid repetition of Nigeria.
The one of Igboland will definitely not be in Enugu (maybe temporarily before the new nation move to a modern capital).
Lets say somewhere within present day Imo State.

In Summary, the new Country (the Igbo part) will most likely retain this current state lines as regions with little adjustments and renaming for bragging rights. Nothing more.
New additions to Igboland will most likely be new Regions of "Anioma" and the ones from "Rivers" making it 7.
This is to avoid the Nigerian stupidity of creating feeding bottle states that rely on others to survive.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Naijabad: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Naijabad:

Immigration will be sited in Imo state with liaison offices in all the provinces that make of the Federal Republic of Biafra.

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by mmanwuijele: 2:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

But if I must comment anyways, I doubt the structure of Biafra will follow most of what IPOB laid down or what was in Old Eastern region. I am talking about the provinces.
I doubt if they will name any after a towns name. They might follow the model of England.
Take a look

Capitals and Parliaments will definitely be more than one. One for each Nation to avoid repetition of Nigeria.
The one of Igboland will definitely not be in Enugu (maybe temporarily before the new nation move to a modern capital).

In Summary, the new Country (the Igbo part) will most likely retain this current state lines as regions with little adjustments and renaming for bragging rights. Nothing more.
New additions to Igboland will most likely be new Regions of "Anioma" and the ones from "Rivers" making it 7.
This is to avoid the Nigerian stupidity of creating feeding bottle states that rely on others to survive.

I concur. I have experience and a few ideas on the Military side of things. Nwanne, anyi zotacha ana, ifuzie na Biafra nwere mmadu na uzo niile. EVERY SINGLE FIELD, brothers, we have people! All hail Biafra!

5 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by mrvitalis(m): 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Naijabad:

What we want is Igbo nation ...only Igbo land simple

5 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Danjikanbauchi: 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
mrvitalis:

What we want is Igbo nation ...only Igbo land simple
you are not even an ibo, you want only ibo nation, thunder....... undecided

1 Like

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by RobbStark(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
OP, remove Rivers State and Akwa Ibom state including Cross rivers state from that list, they are not Biafrans and will never be.

Biafra only exist in your dreams

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by GreatBoss: 2:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
RobbStark:
OP, remove Rivers State and Akwa Ibom state including Cross rivers state from that list, they are not Biafrans and will never be.

Biafra only exist in your dreams

They must not add Ijaw areas.
Which includes parts of Port Harcourt.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by fourboys: 2:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
embarassed embarassed
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by udele1: 2:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Where will this Biafra come from trump, Israel, Ambazonia or Afghanistan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

The Biafran Inspector general of police, Chief of Army staff, Defense minister etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoAcepBzJyw

Biafran prison warders, Immigration, and customs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Emergingnation1(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
udele1:
[s]Where will this Biafra come from trump, Israel, Ambazonia or Afghanistan?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

The Biafran Inspector general of police, Chief of Army staff, Defense minister etc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoAcepBzJyw

Biafran prison warders, Immigration, and customs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gJFdVACb5Y[/s]
Fulani terrorist, it is coming , it is work in progress..... We are on International stage doing the bidding, not at the backstage where you are gossiping grin no one even know you exist grin

4 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BiafraInc: 3:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

Take a look

What exactly did IPOB lay down that is different from some of the things you wrote about? Can you clarify and let us know what you knew that IPOB laid down regarding the topic of this thread?
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Commentor: 4:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
After killing Chioma and Dr. Akunyili.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 5:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
BiafraInc:

What exactly did IPOB lay down that is different from some of the things you wrote about? Can you clarify and let us know what you knew that IPOB laid down regarding the topic of this thread?
35 provinces.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is why others so not support your idea of Biafra.

So Akwa Ibombis also Igboland abi?

You guys are clowns.

If any other tribe apart from Igbo joins Biafra after secession to form a country, I give Biafra 5 years and it will slide into another civil war within itself.

Are Igbos saying you can't have a nation of your own unless there are other minority tribes within it that you can bully?

1 Like

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 5:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
TripleOh7:
This is why others so not support your idea of Biafra.

So Akwa Ibombis also Igboland abi?

You guys are clowns.

If any other tribe apart from Igbo joins Biafra after secession to form a country, I give Biafra 5 years and it will slide into another civil war within itself.

Are Igbos saying you can't have a nation of your own unless there are other minority tribes within it that you can bully?
First of all, there is no nation called "akwa ibombi"
Second of all, Ndigbo know where their boundary stops.

1 Like

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

First of all, there is no nation called "akwa ibombi"
Second of all, Ndigbo know where their boundary stops.

First, I'm sure any intelligent person who reads that in relation to the original post knows it's a typo.

Second, history has shown that the Ndigbo Nairaland variants don't know where their boundaries stop.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 6:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

First, I'm sure any intelligent person who reads that in relation to the original post knows it's a typo.

Second, history has shown that the Ndigbo Nairaland variants don't know where their boundaries stop.
It seems you don't know what this sign (" ) means.
Well, Let me be clearer to you. There is no nation called Akwa Ibom.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

It seems you don't know what this sign (" ) means.
Well, Let me be clearer to you. There is no nation called Akwa Ibom.

Thank you for being clearer.

First, I didn't say there was a nation called Akwa Ibom. wink

Second, if we were to use your logic, then there's no nation called Biafra...yet.

Third, kindly check below

You think the people agitating for their own country will be happily and peacefully merged with Biafra?

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 6:19pm On Oct 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

Thank you for being clearer.

First, I didn't say there was a nation called Akwa Ibom. wink

Second, if we were to use your logic, then there's no nation called Biafra...yet.

Third, kindly check below

You think the people agitating for their own country will be happily and peacefully merged with Biafra?
OK, Let's have a civilised discussion.
You are correct, there is no Nation called Biafra.

But within it are different but highly related nations of which Igbo, Ibibio, Efik and Ekoi etc are part of.

As for the Ibom Republic. Though a one time wonder but the people that have voiced loudest support for it is Igbo (ask anyone).

Unlike the Parasites (permit me to use the most appropriate word) in Nigeria, I don't think any nation that might be part of Biafra depend on any for existence.
These Nations have been living together in relative peace for centuries before Britain and Lugard happened.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:

OK, Let's have a civilised discussion.
You are correct, there is no Nation called Biafra.

But within it are different but highly related nations of which Igbo, Ibibio, Efik and Ekoi etc are part of.

As for the Ibom Republic. Though a one time wonder but the people that have voiced loudest support for it is Igbo (ask anyone).

Unlike the Parasites (permit me to use the most appropriate word) in Nigeria, I don't think any nation that might be part of Biafra depend on any for existence.
These Nations have been living together in relative peace for centuries before Britain and Lugard happened.

Let me help you complete it as so...

...and at the end of the day, there shall be a referendum and everyone and every group will determine by themselves where they want to be and by what rule they want to be governed.

I'm sure you'll definitely agree with this.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by htdot: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
This biafra done turn to joke o.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by D1official: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
All we need is "alaigbo" republic excluding (ikwerre and Ika), every other tribe in the south should bear their fathers name Biko.

We don't need a second Nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Kinematics: 7:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
Biafla delusiinists at it again...

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 9:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
[img][/img]
TripleOh7:

Let me help you complete it as so...

I'm sure you'll definitely agree with this.
Exactly.
That is the very purpose of the referendum.
Ndigbo don't fancy forcing people into anything and if they would vote to be part of the future, they will with a high degree of autonomy.

Like MNK said in one of his last broadcasts,
"any nation no matter how small in Biafra will have their autonomy and recognition as a country"

This is one of the common ground I personally have with IPOB.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
BKayy:
[img][/img]
Exactly.
That is the very purpose of the referendum.
Ndigbo don't fancy forcing people into anything and if they would vote to be part of the future, they will with a high degree of autonomy.

Like MNK said in one of his last broadcasts,
"any nation no matter how small in Biafra will have their autonomy and recognition as a country"

This is one of the common ground I personally have with IPOB.

I have been in this platform since 2011 and I can assure you that's not accurate.

Go through the threads on Nairaland and see that anyone who suggests otherwise I'd usually cursed out by the IPOB here.

I've been to radio Biafra on Facebook. Same thing.

I even had a recent argument with some chaps here insisting that no one will conduct a referendum and that Igbos know their boundaries.

So then, it's refreshing that someone (that is you) from that side thinks a referendum is a good thing.
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Brimstone77: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Any biafran nation that consist of all these petit Petit tribes in South south is a no no for me..

An Igbo Biafra nation or nothing!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by BKayy: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
TripleOh7:

I have been in this platform since 2011 and I can assure you that's not accurate.

Go through the threads on Nairaland and see that anyone who suggests otherwise I'd usually cursed out by the IPOB here.

I've been to radio Biafra on Facebook. Same thing.

I even had a recent argument with some chaps here insisting that no one will conduct a referendum and that Igbos know their boundaries.

So then, it's refreshing that someone (that is you) from that side thinks a referendum is a good thing.
What you hear from me is most likely the mind of an average Igbo out there.

Those that you have been hearing such things from might not even be Igbo. There are lots of Federal Government sponsored media trolls impersonating Ndigbo to sow discord between Ndigbo and her neighbours but it works because we are more intertwined to be divided while on mask.

As I am speaking to you now, more than 60% of Ndigbo in SE have already prepared their mind to accept only SE and many have started voicing it out.

Referendum will settle all those things. As for some things you hear from some IPOB people that might sound rude to you people, you need to understand that not everybody is good at calmly expressing themselves without releasing pent up anger by mistake. Most IPOB people don't have bad intentions towards anybody or any group, just how people trigger them when they express themselves and also, people tend to misread them.

Most of them are nice people. If I must say, they have most of the few that have risen above tribalism in Igboland.

Finally, it is the referendum that unites us all. By us I mean Ndigbo that want Igbo only country and IPOB that want Igbo plus our Natural Allies (Ibibio, Efik, Ekoi) plus our non-natural ally Ijaw (this is subject to more review before or after succeeding)

1 Like

Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by mmanwuijele: 11:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
So many J@njaweed on this thread pretending to be Biafran. lipsrsealed
Re: Biafra To Adopt South African Model In Siting Government Institutions by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 27, 2021
BKayy:

What you hear from me is most likely the mind of an average Igbo out there.

Those that you have been hearing such things from might not even be Igbo. There are lots of Federal Government sponsored media trolls impersonating Ndigbo to sow discord between Ndigbo and her neighbours but it works because we are more intertwined to be divided while on mask.

As I am speaking to you now, more than 60% of Ndigbo in SE have already prepared their mind to accept only SE and many have started voicing it out.

Referendum will settle all those things. As for some things you hear from some IPOB people that might sound rude to you people, you need to understand that not everybody is good at calmly expressing themselves without releasing pent up anger by mistake. Most IPOB people don't have bad intentions towards anybody or any group, just how people trigger them when they express themselves and also, people tend to misread them.

Most of them are nice people. If I must say, they have most of the few that have risen above tribalism in Igboland.

Finally, it is the referendum that unites us all. By us I mean Ndigbo that want Igbo only country and IPOB that want Igbo plus our Natural Allies (Ibibio, Efik, Ekoi) plus our non-natural ally Ijaw (this is subject to more review before or after succeeding)

Then, it seems the remaining 40% is more vocal.

All well and good. Hopefully the referendum will happen soon enough before we all become common casualties of the rampaging Fulani baboons.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osibanjo Vs Atiku: Who Will Win? / Uzor Kalu Set To Dump APC / Ibrahim Gidado Dumps PDP For APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.