Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,611 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

You Never Know With Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Never Know With Women (1937 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / 7 Things Men Do In Private, That Women Will Never Know About / You Never Know With Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Never Know With Women by iice(f): 5:53am On May 19, 2011
I'm not you sorry grin
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 6:12am On May 19, 2011
tom28:

Pick out what i said which was deranged.I said women dont air their emotions verbally but through body language and that a man should understand a woman more by reading her body language.Pls pick out anything i said that was deranged or perverted and if you cant then i suggest you clam up.

here it is:
They never give you a straight answer and they hardly express their feelings verbally but express it through their body languages and god help you if you dont read it correctly.

are you saying that ALL women act this way or just the ones you had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting?!

A woman"s Yes is always No and her No is always Yes.

NONSENSE but hey, your mother said YES I DO during her marriage to your father, maybe she meant NO too?!

If she tells you that you are a great lover in bed she actually means you are a bad lover.

just because all women say that you are bad in bed (thus making it GOOD, how convenient lol) doesnt mean you have to come up with such BS!

When she tellls you that you are handsome she actually means you are ugly and when she calls you ugly then she means you are handsome.

listen to what you are saying?!, it makes absolutely NO DAMN SENSE!

If she complains about you having a small manhood and she not feeling it then what she is saying is that you dont satisfy her sexually in bed.About time you understood your woman and read her like a book.

what ELSE should any smart person understand from that statement?  you would have to be  VERY STOOPÏD not to understand that "having a small dikc and not feeling it" means that she aint enjoying your bedroom game. duh!
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 3:41am On May 20, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

here it is:
are you saying that ALL women act this way or just the ones you had the unfortunate pleasure of meeting?!
A number of women do act this way

NONSENSE but hey, your mother said YES I DO during her marriage to your father, maybe she meant NO too?!
Either you acting dumb or you dont know what i am talking about

just because all women say that you are bad in bed (thus making it GOOD, how convenient lol) doesnt mean you have to come up with such BS!
Seems you agree with me on this one so why the bitching?

listen to what you are saying?!, it makes absolutely NO DAMN SENSE!

what ELSE should any smart person understand from that statement?  you would have to be  VERY STOOPÏD not to understand that "having a small dikc and not feeling it" means that she aint enjoying your bedroom game. duh!

A very touchy issue that hit you on an itchy spot grin
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 4:16am On May 20, 2011
In the red corner we have the heavy weight champion of the world , MRbrownJAY with the female champion of the world , iice and in the blue corner we have a new contender , tom 28

seriously your post has no logic to it and that is what MbJ and iice are trying to say, probably not in the nicest of tones , but you got balls taking the two of them on.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 5:01am On May 20, 2011
How come I have never had the pleasure of conversing with MrBrownJay? He is the type of person I'd love to get into a debate with just for the fact that he argues logically.

@ OP
Your post makes absolutely no sense. There are different types of women and generalizing them based on your experiences is nothing short of juvenile and naive. I hope you have learned your lesson.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 11:16pm On May 20, 2011
apocalypse:

In the red corner we have the heavy weight champion of the world , MRbrownJAY with the female champion of the world , iice and in the blue corner we have a new contender , tom 28

seriously your post has no logic to it and that is what MbJ and iice are trying to saying , probably not in the nicest of tones , but you got balls taking the two of them on.
I was just airing an opinion about the diverse behaviour of women and wether Mister James brown is a heavyweight or whatever is not really my concern.I am not into the groupie thing like you.
Re: You Never Know With Women by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 20, 2011
omo_to_dun:

@ OP
Your post makes absolutely no sense. I hope you have learned your lesson.[/size][/font]
This is coming from someone who is a loud mouth and a wannabe

(1) (2) (Reply)

.... / Her Husband Is Lazy,controlling,jobless And A Terrible Liar / Is It True That Runz Girls Get Married More Than Good Girls???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.