Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward (2223 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets Donald Trump / Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Julie Ward In London. Photo / BREAKING!!! Biafra :Nnamdi Kanu Meets Israeli Flying Aid, Reveals Next Move(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Metrix147: 6:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
Several weeks after his detention at the DSS facility in Abuja, a younger brother of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra IPOB, Prince Emmanuel Kanu has finally met with leader of the separatist group.

Speaking with ABN TV shortly after their meeting on Monday, Prince Emmanuel Kanu said the embattled IPOB leader is of sound mind.

He said Nnamdi Kanu is appealing for adherence to the laid down rules and regulations of the IPOB family while encouraging everyone to remain resolute in the struggle.

On the suspension of sit-at-home, he said the order remains, saying any sit-at-home observed by any individual on Monday is only voluntary by those who feel the pains of injustice.

Prince Emmanuel Kanu also said his brother appealed for maintenance of orderliness in the IPOB family.

ABN TV reports Nnamdi Kanu is currently standing trial on allegations bordering on treasonable felony.

Source: https://abntv.com.ng/2021/08/after-several-weeks-of-detention-nnamdi-kanu-meets-with-family-speaks-way-forward/

Cc; Dominique, lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, OAM4J, Ishilove, Marpol, Semid4lyfe, Obinoscopy

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Baawaa(m): 6:42pm On Aug 16, 2021
On the suspension of sit-at-home, he said the order remains, saying any sit-at-home observed by any individual on Monday is only voluntary by those who feel the pains of injustice.
No more Biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by OPPPS: 6:44pm On Aug 16, 2021
DSS Dem don reset him brain for am. Coward terrorist

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by jlinkd78(m): 6:45pm On Aug 16, 2021
Following
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Aboks(m): 6:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
na wa abi dss watery beans don reset this guy brain

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by ygowon: 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
God bless MNK.

Lack of foresight is the reason Nigerians are in this situation today. Tribe, religion and politics have blinded their eyes that they fail to see reality.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by costell(m): 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
from my sample opinions, the people are skeptical, they want to be sure they are not been played ,they really want to see him physical ,bring him to court, let him say one or two words to press that's all.
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by AntiBeEmCe(m): 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everyone who observed d sit-at-home, did it of their own volition. It's their own way of supporting MNK.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Captain8(m): 8:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
i can see that dss slaps have resetted his guy brain

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2021
Our final destination

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Captain8:
i can see that dss slaps have resetted his guy brain
so it now slap? It no longer kill again,I thought u guys said buhari will kill him

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
OPPPS:
DSS Dem don reset him brain for am. Coward terrorist
I thought you said DSS will kill him?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Captain8(m): 8:28pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
so it now slap? It no longer kill again,I thought u guys said buhari will kill him
oh the kanu special execution right? that will be on 21 of october, he will be hanged to death.........

nobody said buhari will killed him except from ipob and it village followers who insist buhari will killed him silently.....

court will killed him not dss
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Dymaco(m): 8:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
God will keep blessing you nmk. Unity of a country must never be by force. You cannot force your one Nigeria on me
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:34pm On Aug 16, 2021
Captain8:
oh the kanu special execution right? that will be on 21 of october, he will be hanged to death.........

nobody said buhari will killed him except from ipob and it village followers who insist buhari will killed him silently.....

court will killed him not dss
people that killed thousands of people were pardoned and compensated with cash,noodles and 2 okirika shirts, each while someone that is demanding for referendum will be hanged on 21 of October. las las una go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Captain8(m): 8:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
people that killed thousands of people were pardoned and compensated with cash,noodles and 2 okirika shirts, each while someone that is demanding for referendum will be hanged on 21 of October. las las una go dey alright
my evils are much more than those ones.....

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Our final destination

Use that talent to develop your region, city and state first, then we’ll know you are serious. As at now, that looks like fantasy land with no shred of reality applied.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by talk2hb1(m): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Wifor?
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Monogamy: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021

grin cheesy
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Okoroawusa: 9:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu will not die a good death
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2021
kingawothefirst:

Use that talent to develop your region, city and state first, then we’ll know you are serious. As at now, that looks like fantasy land with no shred of reality applied.
we are trying to develop our region my brother

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Broveens42(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Hahahaha
Social media thank you oh

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Nobody: 10:00pm On Aug 16, 2021
fuckingAyaya:

Then you proceed to post a picture of Lekki. Bath salts has damaged your brain…yeye people
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by seunlayi(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2021
Better
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Captain8:

court will killed kill him not dss

To write simple sentence you no fit.. you for kukuma write "kilishi" na..
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by engrchykae(m): 11:31pm On Aug 16, 2021
I don't kanu younger brother and his lawyer.
Maybe they are saying what fg compelled them to say

Emmanuel kanu should be careful
Re: Biafra: Finally Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Family Speaks Way Forward by Captain8(m): 6:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Felixamos:

To write simple sentence you no fit.. you for kukuma write "kilishi" na..
lol...

(1) (Reply)

Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu / Asiwaju Tinubu Rally Ongoing At Ibadan Them No Even Pass 20 / What Nnamdi Kanu Said In Court Today, Word For Word

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.