Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3180 Views)

Finally She Is Not Pregnant. / Why Is This Girl Not Pregnant Yet.[photo] Yahoo girl in wife form. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Independentgbol: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2021

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by chatinent: 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2021
Alcohol should be banned in Nigeria.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Kandeed: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
I'm more concerned bout what Flaseprophet1 will see bout you and that ur GF

7 Likes

Re: . by slawormiir: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2021
Damnnn niggar
It happens ....
But don't be surprised though....she might be the type that menstruate and ovulate at the same time.....he shock you abi
..it happens but very rare

harveyosho1:

Well ur lady in question might be on contraceptive pills or grin grin grin u might just be impotent
grin grin grin just thinking out loud
But ask her 2 be sure
You even know the real meaning of impotent so?

harveyosho1:

What I meant is dat maybe there's too much sugar in his system which can cause low quantity of sperm in d semen
Then don't use the word impotent
When a man is impotent....it means he is unable to get an erection, maintain an erection or ejaculate

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Independentgbol: 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
It happens

Normal??
Re: . by harveyosho1(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Be like say u Sha want 2 be a father by force... One day ur wish Sha b granted.
Well ur lady in question might be on contraceptive pills or grin grin grin u might just be impotent
But ask her 2 be sure

3 Likes

Re: . by Independentgbol: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
chatinent:
Alcohol should be banned in Nigeria.

Yeah angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Now say your mind
Re: . by Independentgbol: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
harveyosho1:
Be like say u Sha want 2 be a father by force... One day ur wish Sha b granted.
But ask her 2 be sure

Impotent? Just like that?

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2021
You're sperm no the work

2 Likes

Re: . by Mogadishuu: 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Everyman is guilty of this. We don't want them to get pregnant but we cum in em.
Then when they don't get pregnant we are worried about she not getting pregnant..
.. men just testing their prowess grin in love

10 Likes

Re: . by GuyWise(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I thought Governor Willie Obiano has banned Okada ? So why are they still operating.

1 Like

Re: . by harveyosho1(m): 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
It happens ....

What I meant is dat maybe there's too much sugar in his system which can cause low quantity of sperm in d semen
Re: . by harveyosho1(m): 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2021
Independentgbol:

Impotent? Just like that?
Like I said earlier.... It is a possibility... Dat why Mr op needs 2 discuss with his GF
Re: . by Nonexisting1: 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2021
Either you are shooting blank or the daughter of Jezebel has been aborting your seeds. She may also have been careful with her cycle. Stop fuccking women without condom for your own good.

1 Like

Re: . by Independentgbol: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2021
Mogadishuu:
Everyman is guilty of this. We don't want them to get pregnant but we cum in em.
Then when they don't get pregnant we are worried about she not getting pregnant..
.. men just testing their prowess grin in love

Though I don't want it, but I was definitely expecting it... I just want it but I don't want it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: . by Independentgbol: 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nonexisting1:
Either you are shooting blank or the daughter of Jezebel has been aborting your seeds. She may also have been careful with her cycle. Stop fuccking women without condom for your own good.
Daughter of Jezebel undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry angry angry angry

If it's cycle, I can bet she should have taken in. Only time we don't have sex is when she is on her period. And please, don't use that word again for me, I don't tolerate such.
Re: . by Mogadishuu: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
Independentgbol:

Though I don't want it, but I was definitely expecting it... I just want it but I don't want it. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: . by tillaman(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2021
You are probably shooting blanks

1 Like

Re: . by Foreigna2: 12:41am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol:
I've been having sex with my girlfriend since 5months ago. Sometimes using protection and other times just Cumming in grin
Though I'm wary of impregnating her as we have sex countless rounds per day and as frequently as 5 to 6 days every week. So I expected that there should at least be a mistake but she always sees her period.

Though I'm happy she's not pregnant yet, I'm also sad she's not getting pregnant.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are probably impotent.
Re: . by mkoabiola: 2:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Hahahhaha.

Wetin Buhari and tinubu no go see for London hospital.

Hahahhaha
Re: . by Ishilove: 3:58am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol:
I've been having sex with my girlfriend since 5months ago. Sometimes using protection and other times just Cumming in grin
Though I'm wary of impregnating her as we have sex countless rounds per day and as frequently as 5 to 6 days every week. So I expected that there should at least be a mistake but she always sees her period.

Though I'm happy she's not pregnant yet, I'm also sad she's not getting pregnant.

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
It's like the two of you are jobless.

7 Likes

Re: . by harveyosho1(m): 7:13am On Aug 17, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
It happens ....
But don't be surprised though....she might be the type that menstruate and ovulate at the same time.....he shock you abi
..it happens but very rare

Then don't use the word impotent
When a man is impotent....it means he is unable to get an erection, maintain an erection or ejaculate
Aiit man I don hear shocked
Re: . by Independentgbol: 7:42am On Aug 17, 2021
tillaman:
You are probably shooting blanks

How'll I know if I'm shooting live rounds? My semen is just white like everyone else is, moderately thick and up to 2 to 3 spoonfuls at the first round.
Re: . by Foreigna2: 7:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol:

How'll I know if I'm shooting live rounds? My semen is just white like everyone else is, moderately thick and up to 2 to 3 spoonfuls at the first round.

Go and run seminal fluid analysis test.

1 Like

Re: . by Promiseibritam: 8:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Try my speed if u want her to get pregnant
Re: . by Jeon(f): 9:06am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol:

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol ��post=104871179:

Re: . by Michelle55: 9:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Inukwa.. OP,you no get wahala if na sex be ya problem. 5 to 6 rounds of sex everyday, bros I hail oh. I fear who no fear you, I'm glad she's not pregnant though because you are one confused being aswear undecided

How can you want something and at the same time don't want it too? Dem do you ni?
Re: . by Pumpumking: 9:47am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol:

angry
Re: . by Pumpumking: 9:48am On Aug 17, 2021
Independentgbol:

bro did u pour inside? smiley
Re: . by MufasaLion: 10:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Many guys forming woke but don't know the meaning of impotent.
Re: . by Independentgbol: 12:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pumpumking:

bro did u pour inside? smiley

Virtually all the time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Everyone Has Done This Habit But They Will pretend / She Told Me Her Tutorial Teacher Deflowered Her / My Girlfriend Is Pregnant Am I The Father? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.