Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,083 members, 7,849,395 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? (361 Views)

Does Real Love Still Exist? / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia / ‘Good Men Still Exist, They Are Only Ugly’ – Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Considering how this their work don cast do people still invite them to functions? Have you listened to a motivational speaker speaker lately? Tell us your experience. grin grin grin

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Nigerians go push you enter something with motivation. As soon as you enter dem go run leave you make only you feel the heat grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by b3llo(m): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2021
LoL... Motivational speaker have now gone back to the church. Most of this new age Pentecostal pastors are motivational speakers. Hardly will you find a motivational speaker without quoting the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by chatinent: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2021
It depends on what you choose to accept, boss.

I'm patiently waiting to get rich. I cannot wait to visit an orphanage.
Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 12:37am On Aug 17, 2021
chatinent:
It depends on what you choose to accept, boss.

I'm patiently waiting to get rich. I cannot wait to visit an orphanage.

I no understand bros

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 12:39am On Aug 17, 2021
b3llo:
LoL... Motivational speaker have now gone back to the church. Most of this new age Pentecostal pastors are motivational speakers. Hardly will you find a motivational speaker without quoting the Bible.

The word of God is different from motivational quotes. People wey get motivational speakers as pastors dey try. I no fit attend those kind churches.
Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by b3llo(m): 12:47am On Aug 17, 2021
ikechukwu21:

The word of God is different from motivational quotes. People wey get motivational speakers as pastors dey try. I no fit attend those kind churches.
Back then on Campus. One motivational speaker blocked me n was flowing when he realised I didn't key into what he was saying that was how he started quoting biblical verses to support his claim.
Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:50am On Aug 17, 2021
They do. This monkey just left one's office.

3 Likes

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 12:53am On Aug 17, 2021
ikechukwu21:
Considering how this their work don cast do people still invite them to functions? Have you listened to a motivational speaker speaker lately? Tell us your experience. grin grin grin

They are called Pastors, MOGs, GOS, GB, Pope, Priests, Bishops, etc., undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 12:53am On Aug 17, 2021
b3llo:
Back then on Campus. One motivational speaker blocked me n was flowing when he realised I didn't into what he was saying that was how he started quoting biblical verses to support his claim.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.... Truth is most Nigerians are religious but not spiritual that's why it's very easy to confuse them. So the guy was probably trying to confuse/convince you the Nigerian way.

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2021
ikechukwu21:

You asked if they exist in Nigeria, well that is where you find them, behind pulpits pretending to motivate in the name of God. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 1:04am On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You asked if they exist in Nigeria, well that is where you find them, behind pulpits pretending to motivate in the name of God. undecided

For every original thing there are many counterfeit. Even Bible talk say in the last days people will look for teachers who will tell them what they want to hear not what God is saying. (2Tim. 4:3) Na person wey need motivational pastor go attend motivational churches.
Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 1:08am On Aug 17, 2021
ikechukwu21:

For every original thing there are many counterfeit. Even Bible talk say in the last days people will look for teachers who will tell them what they want to hear not what God is saying. (2Tim. 4:3) Na person wey need motivational pastor go attend motivational churches.
All pastors are motivational speakers so the business of motivational speaking could be said to have started in churches. undecided

1 Like

Re: Do Motivational Speakers Still Exist In Nigeria? by ikechukwu21(m): 1:16am On Aug 17, 2021
Kobojunkie:
All pastors are motivational speakers so the business of motivational speaking could be said to have started in churches. undecided

Ok

(1) (Reply)

Delta Man Marries Two Wives In A Single Wedding Ceremony. / We Outside: Why You Should Go Clubbing This Weekend / Marriage Expenses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.