Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,483 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (88002 Views)

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by APOSTLECHUMA: 8:35am On Aug 17, 2021
Hope they were flown to a Muslim country because every average Muslim is a potential terrorist.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by SEGLIZ: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Minjim:

Maybe you can't read.

There are other Super Powers. They should pick it up from there

I maintain my stand, not to insult your integrity or understanding.

the arab spring is in turmoil, why?

the middle east is in shambles, why?

why do the usa embark on invasion and occupation of other nations?

Joe has spoken well but how you expect a nation without economy run fairly, how do expect them to finance their military when virtually they grounded.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by BanevsJoker(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
englishmart:
even the pilot wont breathe well. peace is criminally underrated.

The birth of Mohammed was a massive calamity
I don't think his birth was a problem, as children are 100% innocent. I believe his life was the calamity. The circumstances that led him to found this evil, bloodthirsty cult that has ravaged humanity for centuries.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by highness25(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Toktee(m): 8:40am On Aug 17, 2021
V7place:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1427202927383379973

Source: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/afghanistan-us-military-plane-takes-off-from-kabul-with-hundreds-of-refugees/HHTC34SZYQ5RQ5QGKD53NMFA2E/

Via : https://rifnote.com/?p=822843
Chaiiiiioo.....this indeed is a cargo plane.. Despite this huge space for cargo it's still has defense mechanisms..

Chaiiiiioo God why have you forsaken Africa? God does it mean we are the descendants of Ruben who was cursed by the father?

Imagine 800 plus people flying in a single container that weights tones?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Mainlymanof: 8:41am On Aug 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin. If you think the US military forces will fly them to the US then you are on a long thing...I'm pretty sure if they where Israelites... there's possibilities...

Let's pray this never happens in Nigeria..
We only have one Airbus A400M Atlas...it's located at the northern base...the population is 200m... Emirates, delta, British Airbus wouldn't be able to transport -10%

Cotonou Cameroon is closer
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by heysquare(m): 8:42am On Aug 17, 2021
nameo:

This is not correct. Many more Afgans esp the educated ones, young people and women want to also leave fast. Most of them are even hiding in their houses.

If you were the one, would you want to stay in a place ruled by the Taliban
Were they not leaving in the country before US invasion that led to collapsed of Taliban govt? Americans removed the head of the govt and install another govt . Since US had promised to evacuate those Afghan that worked with them by given info about Taliban, others would want to seized the privilege
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Toktee(m): 8:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by loliapoopy2013(f): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Hamiltonii:

Why should women flee? Are they no longer equal with men? Their vagina only tell them to make noise where men have sacrificed their lives to maintain peace. God punish women and their smelly cünts.

You are so blind to see and know the facts that the chief executive officer of the Afghan people who have the responsibility and resources to protect the ordinary Afghan people, The President of Afghanistan, his military officers and cabinets were the first to cowardly, secretly and quietly escape to the neighboring country. But your hate, acrimony, bitterness and disdain for women has blinded you to see.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Drunkdick85(m): 8:45am On Aug 17, 2021
rottennaija:

The world trade center was bombed by the Americans. They may have had some terrorist contributed in some ways and also take the blame for it, but it was the Americans that orchestrated the whole event and carried it out superbly.

And you have evidence to prove this ?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by gbengu(m): 8:46am On Aug 17, 2021
Absolutely nothing to keep together with NORTHERNERS in Jungle called Nigeria.

I repeat, nothing to keep together with Jihadist FULANIS.

The earlier we understand and realized that Northern and Southern Nigeria are of different descendants, ideology, religion, beliefs and ways of life etc the better for us.

If we must remain in this forced marriage, we need regional government and autonomy just like what is being practice is USA, UAE, POLAND and UK.

USA federal government give rooms for each regions/states to rule, use its resources and make the best of their selves without interception of federal government. Each region or state creates their own wealth and use it to better themselves and only pay part to federal government to finance federal units which they all agree to.

Federal system practised in Nigeria is a fake and malicious ones just opposite of the US.

UK today is practising regional autonomy GOVERN known as unitary or parliamentary system which also gives rooms to different countries, people or regions to freely rule themselves, create and manage their resources but only pay government to protect their territorial. Anyone can decide to leave at any fucking time.

Why forcing northern Nigeria with Souther Nigeria at all cost. What business is DAY and NIGHT?

Southerners in this jungle have what it takes to create the new UAE in Africa. They've the brain, intelligence, ideology and anything from human brain to create the best country in west Africa.

Tell me any country the Hausa or Fulanis are in the helms of affairs that are doing fine.

UNTIL SOUTHERNERS IN THIS UK/BRITISH SCAM AREAS KNOWN AS NIGERIA UNITED AGAINT THE PARASITES FROM NORTH. NO FUTURE FOR NIGERIA.

ISLAM is the worst to happened to HUMANITY anywhere in the world.

But I MUST CONFESS THAT WE'VE SOME FANTASTIC MOSLEMS WHO ARE CONTROLLED BY CONSCIENCE AND NATURAL MORALS. NOT THOSE IMPOSED ON THEM

xreal
post=104876395:

We (Nigeria) should learn from this.

If we destroy our country, if our country becomes a war zone; who will accommodate us? where do we run to? Wife will go separate ways from husband, siblings will go their separate ways and so on.

Let us protect, and keep what is ours.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Iykoto86(m): 8:48am On Aug 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin. If you think the US military forces will fly them to the US then you are on a long thing...I'm pretty sure if they where Israelites... there's possibilities...

Let's pray this never happens in Nigeria..
We only have one Airbus A400M Atlas...it's located at the northern base...the population is 200m... Emirates, delta, British Airbus wouldn't be able to transport -10%
Muslims will kill themselves like fowl if not for Christians,them no go gree but we are big brothers with better mindset.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by 15ssDRIVE(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Theicecode(m): 8:49am On Aug 17, 2021
babzo:
Why do humans like making their fellow humans suffer? See all these people with no luggage, no bags, all their houses, handiwork, cars left behind for an unknown future that will definitely mean being refugees.
I am sure many children would have been separated from their parents and siblings from siblings.
Some would have lost their phones in the rush and all contacts with friends and family.
Human beings why
This is really so terrible, I can feel their pains

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by abimbola74(m): 8:51am On Aug 17, 2021
humilitypays:
Islam is a terrible religion.

Leave Islam and become Atheist or Buddhist or even Hindu, it's far better for you. I didnt say you should join Christianity nope.

Why always Islam

How many Budhist or Hindu or Christian or Atheist countries are terrorizing the world and their people if not Muslim nations alone

All the rich and wealthy Muslims all over the world prefer to live in Christian nations like America or Europe. They send their children to study in Christian nations they love to hate while deceiving the poor wretched Muslims in.their country to uphold Islamic doctrines to the core.

Why cant Buhari go to Saudi Arabia or Qatar or Oman or Yemen or Syria to seek for medical help

Rich Muslims keep deceiving the poor Muslims with Islamic abracadabra they call religious doctrines.

That you are born a Muslim doesn't mean you must die a Muslim, change is constant, if I was born a Muslim, the moment I enter university I flee forever cos there is nothing good about Islam at all.

Go to any western or developed country in the world that's not Muslim country and identify that you are a Muslim and dress like a Muslim and watch how they run from you cos they know you are a potential trouble, a waiting terrorist now or in future or a potential father or mother of a terrorist in future.

Islam is terror, an archaic outdated bloody cult called religion that ought to have been destroyed from existing in our modern time.

Islam is one of the major causes of conflicts and wars and terrorism all over the world today.

Nigeria have wasted trillions fighting Muslim extremists, money we ought to have used to build a world class nation. same in Somali, Sudan, Ethiopia, everywhere you go.

It's a shame. Muslims should be ashamed of their religion and their barbaric lifestyle.

This terror is what Northern Muslims and their Political elites plan to enforce on the whole Nigeria through Boko Haram, Bandits and Fulani herdsmen terrorists but gullible Southern Nigerians think it's a joke, they keep playing politics with their future and future of their generations unborn
God knows best.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by damosky12(m): 8:55am On Aug 17, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Are there Christians in Nigeria?

So, all the yahoo boys, kidnappers, ritualists, pastorpreneurs, polithiefcians, small girls with big gods etc, are those you refer to as Christians....

Your so called Christians in Nigeria are worse than Muslims.

Christians are those who believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and have received Him into their hearts. They are those who follow the teachings of Jesus as echoed by His disciples.

Yes, Christians exist in Nigeria. They are in their millions.

No, they aren't worse than Moslems. They aren't terrorists. They don't fight for their God. Their job is to preach and pray for both friends and enemies according to Christ's teachings.

Jesus Christ is the model of Christians. You can never link Him to hating/killing unbelievers, ruling people by force, forced conversion, stoning sinners to death, slaughtering blasphemers, etc.

Enough said...

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by cocolacec(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

"When the argument is lost, the ignorant resort to abuse." If you had known who you're talking to! Yes, if you just had known.
You talk like an ignorant person.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Thazard(m): 8:59am On Aug 17, 2021
mountmoriah:
This for you people to know the gravity of what just befall the Afghans, they will be rule by terror, the 20 years of their lost must be felt throughout the world by expanding their extremists this what I have seen, Bin Laden successful plan the bombing of the world trade center (twins tower) with this talibans extremists reason americans invaded them.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Drunkdick85(m): 9:00am On Aug 17, 2021
osazsky:
no be muslims I pity americans so u allow 800 future terrorist into your country..without screening..we go hear scores in 10 years time america is finished.na taliban send this children's and women to america..the ideology is to kill all Christians and infidels around the world.the islamisation has begun and nigeria will not be spared..why did america carry them.the last time I checked when american soldiers left thiet country they celebrated it like christmas..even during the take over the muslims men where all Happy that they will select beautiful virgins..to muslim men virginity is the essence of life and terror

They were taken to Qatar not America
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by damosky12(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2021
abimbola74:
Ever since the taliban took over at Afghanistan, I have read series of post from Nigerians saying why can’t the citizens unite and fight them up , I just smile and shake my head .
The question is , even the protest organized here in Nigeria to express our grievances against the bad government we have here , what has always been the turn out aside the “ END SARS PROTEST”. After seeing how some people were killed at the toll gate , people now rant behind their keypads saying all sorts but they wouldn’t move an inch. Cowards everywhere, if this happens in Nigeria, you guys will still shout why can’t we all unite and fight this people at the corner of your house.
2. To the Christians that always shade the prophet and almighty Allah for the stupidity of some religion bigot , you are not different from those terrorist because it started that way to for them. Why not see beyond religion because that is the root of terrorism in the world.
3. To affirm my assertion as regard calling people cowards , it’s been long that Leah has been in the captive of boko haram, have you ever heard CAN making a plan to either negotiate or take a drastic step to save her ? It is to show only the name of our religion binds us together , no genuine love anywhere.
4. Mostly, our Christian brothers are fond of shading the prophet as if he is the one leading the terrorist , please reason beyond religion . We mostly all are practicing the religion we are born into and not that we decided to select a particular religion ourselves , only few changed cos of one predicament or the other so why shading other religion when it was only by chance you are born into the religion you practice now.
Religion is the root of the problem we have in this word and all thanks to the religion leaders.

humilitypays already responded to you aptly.

Nature teaches us to evolve and grow-up. We shouldn't remain in any ideology that's injurious to us and others, just because we were born into it. Adulthood is a period to take responsibility for what we hold on to.

Many of us were born into religions, cultures, practices, etc. that we've come to shelve today. Willingly remaining confined to the circumstances of one's birth or environment is, in itself, a choice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by muyeski21(m): 9:02am On Aug 17, 2021
babzo:
Why do humans like making their fellow humans suffer? See all these people with no luggage, no bags, all their houses, handiwork, cars left behind for an unknown future that will definitely mean being refugees.
I am sure many children would have been separated from their parents and siblings from siblings.
Some would have lost their phones in the rush and all contacts with friends and family.
Human beings why

Religion and supremacy if taken out of these Earth, the world would be a better place.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by SergeantLawalG: 9:04am On Aug 17, 2021
ieebrahima:
God shall continue to punish you!
idiot God punish your bastard parents that brought you into this world and also deceived you to join the Useless religion
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by webizone(m): 9:05am On Aug 17, 2021
Juliearth:
For all of those calling for war in Nigeria, I hope you can see this.

I want to understand, who are calling for war in Nigeria?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by BePrepared: 9:07am On Aug 17, 2021
When God wanted to save the world he sent his son Jesus in human form...

When Satan wanted to destroy the world he sent his son (whom I won't mention his name for security reasons) also in human for...

Coincidentally in the same middle east..

Then

Yet they will flood here claiming how they are peaceful but in reality exactly the opposite
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by kudinkarfe: 9:09am On Aug 17, 2021
NoFucksToGive:

You must be Fulani or Hausa

I pity you. You feel it don't you? The hatred the whole country has for your tribe. It's coming slowly and surely .

One day you will wake up to see 110 million southerners descend on all Hausa Fulani across Nigeria and that will be the end of you guys

Goodluck
110 million!!!!

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by BigDawsNet: 9:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Mainlymanof:

Cotonou Cameroon is closer

I'm pretty sure they will let Nigerian in
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Onlinebar: 9:13am On Aug 17, 2021
This is for the religious and ethnic tribalist who don't realize that in the end, irrespective of religion or tribe, we are all fighting against the same problems of escaping poverty, bad health, uncertain futures, insecurity e.t.c
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by webizone(m): 9:22am On Aug 17, 2021
Vado:

The Catholic Church by circumstance was saddled with the responsibility of a united, unsaturated Christianity but they messed it up. Anyways, all these nonsense can't happen here in Nigeria even if someone times 3 of Buhari was in power.

How do you think it is impossible?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Olajide200(m): 9:27am On Aug 17, 2021
This is what we have been saying. All Nigerians left with brains should unite and fight this evil if terrorism now before it is too late. We should let our leaders know that covid19 is not our greatest threat. That is the noise they are making. We don't give a flying Bleep about covid. Checkout Afghanistan now, who gives a bleep about social distancing on that plane? Boko Haram, Kidnappers, Bandits, Unknown and known gunmen kill more pple on daily basis more than Covid19. If care is not taken, terrorism will wipe Nigeria out and then we won't be given a shit about any pandemic. These evil leaders will just go to their backyard and enter their already-parked helicopter and leave us to our fate. They all have prepared a paradise for themselves in Europe to fall back to when that time comes. That time is inevitable but we can stop it now....The useless NBC should become useful by mandating stations to advocate for an end to this madness in our country through their programmers and not bore us with Covid19 bullshit. If war breaks out, Covid wouldnt matter anymore. If you don't believe me, take a trip to Afghanistan and ask
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by nameo: 9:28am On Aug 17, 2021
heysquare:

Were they not leaving in the country before US invasion that led to collapsed of Taliban govt? Americans removed the head of the govt and install another govt . Since US had promised to evacuate those Afghan that worked with them by given info about Taliban, others would want to seized the privilege

You didnt answer the question: would you want to live in a society controlled by the Taliban?
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Hamiltonii: 9:29am On Aug 17, 2021
loliapoopy2013:

You are so blind to see and know the facts that the chief executive officer of the Afghan people who have the responsibility and resources to protect the ordinary Afghan people, The President of Afghanistan, his military officers and cabinets were the first to cowardly, secretly and quietly escape to the neighboring country. But your hate, acrimony, bitterness and disdain for women has blinded you to see.

We are saying the same thing. Women being 'equal' to men should march down with their vagina to the Afghan presidential Palace and dislodge the Talibans, takeover the country and restore normalcy then call on the 'Coward' men and Children to return home and enjoy a country ruled and controlled by fücking pússies.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by warhzza(m): 9:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Etizz:

Please what is really happening, I guess I am not understanding, is it that a country called Taliban took over power from Afghanistan? I am not understanding or Taliban is a group?

Have a look at this.
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-49192495

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.