Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul (87938 Views)

Afghan Army Getting Training From US Army Live From Kabul (Funny Video) / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off / Men In Kabul Mock Women After Taliban Takeover Of Afghanistan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2021
V7place:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1427202927383379973

Source: https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/afghanistan-us-military-plane-takes-off-from-kabul-with-hundreds-of-refugees/HHTC34SZYQ5RQ5QGKD53NMFA2E/

Via : https://rifnote.com/?p=822843

The America they hate so much has become their safe haven . How can you be running from what you're worshipping and when it's about to be in full practice ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by bigpicture001: 6:15am On Aug 17, 2021
Some fathers are real big time huzlers there....they made sure they escape with at least a child...bravo!

Mostly female child. Look well

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by bukatyne(f): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Lazenby007(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Islam is wicked!.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by dingbang(m): 6:17am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:
Why are Muslims running away from Muslims?

Most of this people where celebrating the Taliban commanders grin

If only Yoruba Muslims could open their eyes and Watch how they claim they are one with Fulani Jihadist
why are muslims running away from muslims.. This made me laugh so hard.

The so called religion of peace..yen yen yen.

7 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by felixnkubi: 6:19am On Aug 17, 2021
only Islam can cause this, imagine if Afghanistan was a Christian country! just imagine, me and you already know that all this wouldn't be happening

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by slowice(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2021
Islamabad people preaches piss with ak47 in one hand and erected diick waiting happily to ram into multiple burqa wearing sisters.

No right thinking woman should be part of such sect under the name of religion or any other name

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Freelancer2020(m): 6:19am On Aug 17, 2021
babzo:
Why do humans like making their fellow humans suffer? See all these people with no luggage, no bags, all their houses, handiwork, cars left behind for an unknown future that will definitely mean being refugees.
I am sure many children would have been separated from their parents and siblings from siblings.
Some would have lost their phones in the rush and all contacts with friends and family.
Human beings why

May God Bless You And Yours, you actually say my mind.

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by bukatyne(f): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Odin2:
Seeing those little kids in the picture just gets me teary.

Very sad.

A lot of families would lose contact for ever. cry cry cry cry
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by cocolacec(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2021
omoolokunEsin:
US should give them conditions before helping them. Convert to Christianity or else. Bringing the barbarians to civilisation is like sowing the seed of future troubles.

Ode as if Muslims no plenty for US before.Stop exibiting your ignorance on public forum.You have never left MMA airport that is why you talk like this.
Do you know how many Iraqis,Syrians,Afghans,Yeminis living in Europe and America granted refugee status?
UN even airlift them from neighbouring countries into Europe and America with ready accomodation and allowances.They get citizenship fast in Europe.
America and Europe no send religion because it is only a tool to control brainwashed people like Africans and Arabs.
Fight in the middle east or Asia is Anerica imperialist agenda and the consequence are people whose lives are ruined becoming refugees.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by dingbang(m): 6:20am On Aug 17, 2021
Enddy50ty:
Take them to America or Europe now, they will refuse to assimilate and integrate themselves into the society, they will still long for the sharia law and right to wear hijab and Islamic veils that they're fleeing from today.
What an irony.
swears. Their mindset tire person.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 17, 2021
alabisulaiman31:

And who is the writer of the book you are holding? Some people no get brain I swear. You said Almost. Last last you go da pray say make God give you money so you can fly to Dubai for holiday. Dubai na Christian country? What you don't understand is that every religion will have its own extremist
That is a copy of their law to be established soon.
And Oga I said "Almost" because i acknowledge few countries that practice Islam but still have tolerance for other religions.
Yes, I agree that every religion has extremists but Islam condones violence

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by linearity: 6:22am On Aug 17, 2021
mountmoriah:
This for you people to know the gravity of what just befall the Afghans, they will be rule by terror, the 20 years of their lost must be felt throughout the world by expanding their extremists this what I have seen, Bin Laden successful plan the bombing of the world trade center (twins tower) with this talibans extremists reason americans invaded them.

It was Al-Qaeda and not Talibans that bomb the twin tower and Bin Laden is not a Talibans, but a leader of Al-Qaeda.

The two groups are different and usually fight against each other. The Taliban played no part in 9/11 and condemned the attacks. They even corporate with the US in trying facility trying Osama Bin Laden.

They do not just want the US occupying their land, who would?

Al-Qaeda goes around the world plotting terror attacks and recruiting members from around the world, while Taliban are mostly made of tribes local to Afghanistan and Pakistan. They were ruling Afghanistan before the US showed up in 2001.

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by darkCoal: 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Yeah, you're right. These people don't represent God in any way. They are agents of lucifer in all their doings.
tillaman:
shocked
Now what manner of fuckery is this? They claim to be preaching peace but if truly they are preaching peace what are they doing with guns and other sophisticated weapons?
Why are their fellow brethren running from them?
One of them was saying I WILL MARRY 4 OF YOU AT ONCE
Tons of wastrels
This is against the word of the creator, the great one didn’t tell us to pick up arms and start killing one another
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by kingsceemark(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:

If only Yoruba Muslims could open their eyes and Watch how they claim they are one with Fulani Jihadist

I dey tell you, they no go hear hear naw

1 Like

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Aeman(m): 6:23am On Aug 17, 2021
Omo this c17 de carry ohh 5 times it's usual number and the pa e did not crash, I comot cap for the pilot

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Nobody: 6:24am On Aug 17, 2021
And to think that these are they lucky ones
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by molas02: 6:25am On Aug 17, 2021
Christ Jesus should just be preach to them at point of entry by a sound teacher of word of God. I know many of them will believe at this point. #ihateislam#

6 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by guru90: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
inoki247:
na visa free

Free Visa.. They will not see me there...
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:
grin. If you think the US military forces will fly them to the US then you are on a long thing...I'm pretty sure if they where Israelites... there's possibilities...

Let's pray this never happens in Nigeria..
We only have one Airbus A400M Atlas...it's located at the northern base...the population is 200m... Emirates, delta, British Airbus wouldn't be able to transport -10%

The differences are vast. Nigeria has many land borders. We have a vast coastline.

Afghanistan is bound by desert and huge mountain ranges. The easiest way to leave the country by far is that airport.

For Naija, pipu go carry flying boat, bus, plane, even leg enta other countries.

I don't know which one will be worse, though, because of our huge population.

I agree with you on that one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by K4daniel: 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Omo these Muslim Boko haram boys have taken over....everybody on a Japa level to wherever.. do not be surprised to see many coming to Africa cheaper route with no border..from niger to Cameroon then to Maiduguri lol. Nigeria is a land without a border.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by cocolacec(m): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
felixnkubi:
only Islam can cause this, imagine if Afghanistan was a Christian country! just imagine, me and you already know that all this wouldn't be happening
Like Ethiopia is not a christian majority countryLeave story for mathias.Political control is different from religion.Taliban works with America,they signed an agreement with Taliban last year so Both sides are fulfilling their terms of agreement.
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by bukatyne(f): 6:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Enddy50ty:
Take them to America or Europe now, they will refuse to assimilate and integrate themselves into the society, they will still long for the sharia law and right to wear hijab and Islamic veils that they're fleeing from today.
What an irony.

Hmmmmmmm.

That is actually a problem with Islam; they never want to integrate into the society they find themselves. They also would not accept another religion imposing themselves on Islamic territory.

Were they still practicing Sharia under the US influenced regime?

Some can of worms are best not opened.

I hope Biden is strong enough to make them stick to his rules or go back to their country to freely practice their Sharia.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Vado(m): 6:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:

If only the Christain’s in Nigeria could unite and fight this people of before it becomes too late for all of us

Imagine most of this people running where celebrating the Taliban leadership

The Catholic Church by circumstance was saddled with the responsibility of a united, unsaturated Christianity but they messed it up. Anyways, all these nonsense can't happen here in Nigeria even if someone times 3 of Buhari was in power.

3 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Difrent: 6:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:

Yourba muslim this
Yoruba muslim that
Abegi

Your political leaders have always aligned with the same fulani now....from Azikwe to Ojukwu....shey it was because you were given VP slot....but since the VP slot under buhari went to yorubas all of a sudden fulani this fulani that.....didnt you lot cast your votes 2 years ago for a fulani man?....because obi was going to be VP abi

Yorubaland is still safer than christian iboland

So whats your point?

Is it yoruba muslims thats ESN killing all over iboland?

Protect your iboland and stop crying over yorubaland

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by Danjikanbauchi: 6:28am On Aug 17, 2021
We want Sharia law, we want Sharia law. Now you done see Sharia law and you are running away. undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by vanunu: 6:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Akwaibomdude:
This is serious

Islamist
Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by CoolAmbience(m): 6:29am On Aug 17, 2021
Mokason288:

If only the Christain’s in Nigeria could unite and fight this people of before it becomes too late for all of us

Imagine most of this people running where celebrating the Taliban leadership

Are there Christians in Nigeria?

So, all the yahoo boys, kidnappers, ritualists, pastorpreneurs, polithiefcians, small girls with big gods etc, are those you refer to as Christians....

Your so called Christians in Nigeria are worse than Muslims.

2 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by notoriousbabe: 6:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Anything that has to do with Islam na curse

5 Likes

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by bukatyne(f): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2021
kokomilala:
The Talibans have succeeded in forming what Wole Soyinka called QUASI STATE. They'll impose Sharia law and rule their prostrate subjects with an iron fist.
What's the UN doing about it? A legitimate government was sacked and the UN hasn't issued a strong statement to condemn it. At times, this is why the UN is viewed in many quarters, possibly, no less by someone like me, as a lame duck, a kind of gutless organisation.
The immediate solution to the Afghanistan problem is to isolate the regime politically, economically, militarily -this may be difficult - and diplomatically. The regime should be gagged from all sides until it succumbs to these external pressures.

Do you think Taliban would fall for this?

Do they look like they care about what the outside world thinks? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul by phorget(m): 6:31am On Aug 17, 2021
The beauty of Islam.
When we were telling them how Islam is never a religion of peace they won't listen, now it's time for them to enjoy the dividends of Islam they have started to run.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Photos Of Missing Indonesia Submarine Lying At The Bottom Of Ocean / Popular Quotes By Idi Amin Of Uganda / Afghan President Ghani Arrives UAE With Family Members, Multimillion-dollar Loot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.