Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago (57387 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed Inside My Friend's Toilet / My Dad Kills Snake That Attacked Our Dog In Our Compound / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by tiger28: 9:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
It sounds like an Air Rifle. It doesn't sound like a REAL gun.....just one shot of a real rifle, the wall plaster would have been falling on the floor. This is a target practice Air Rifle and Moreover, this looks like somewhere in Africa because the Caribbean hardly have snakes talk less of a giant python

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Papichulostunne(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
destiny35:
A Trindade and Tobago man killed a Python Snake found slithering inside his living room ceiling.

Im i d only one seeing that stomach? Is the guy 5months pregnant?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idg-Tst9Xvo
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by olaadenigeria(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
Is the man a police/soldier or vgn to have a gun , how did that small snake (not very big ) punctured roof? To me all na editing or graphics. We have killed snake bigger than that on our roof with chemical gradually for 4 days when discovered. And within that 4 days it did not break or make hole to enter inside but only movement sound. When no more movement we checked and it is dead gone. grin. Opinion please
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Wizdeen(m): 10:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
newdelhi add me up based on that telegram group @itxdeeni

Thanks in advance.
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Joeyfizzo:
Nigerian man will use hand and bring the snake down and matchete it

The last time I checked, I am a Nigerian man,,,, but I can't do what you mentioned here grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by nedekid: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
dudusky007:
If this thing no make front page make la la ban me for 600 years.(but where this man get this kind gun from shocked)
Yeahs back in this naija, to get this kind gun na normal thing. See, we had gun shops in this Lagos. Yes, gun shops.
I remember popsi and I visiting one off Toyin street by unity road a couple of times. You could buy pump actions, hunting rifles, scopes, cartrages, bullets, hunting gears etc legitimately.
During the later part of military rule, all gun shops were shut down.
Of recent, that fulani IG that went crazy after leaving office baned the issuance, renewal of gun licenses. So any gun you have now is illegal.
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Funflipper: 11:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jakumo:
The gentleman discharged a rifle with a telescopic sight inside his own living room just to kill a snake.

Next time a snake comes visiting, the man should up his game and use a grenade launcher to vanquish his scaly and toothy foe.

That is an air riffle not a real gun
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Funflipper: 11:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
dudusky007:
If this thing no make front page make la la ban me for 600 years.(but where this man get this kind gun from shocked)

it is a bb gun.
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Joeyfizzo: 4:35am On Aug 18, 2021
SimplyFacts:

The last time I checked, I am a Nigerian man,,,, but I can't do what you mentioned here grin
lol... U can but u don't know
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by LOVEGINO(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
damosky12:

Gotta be licensed to get one in Nigeria. Else, you'll be on the wrong side of the law...
when kidnappers visit you, be ready to show them the license. Law kee u there
Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by Bahamas95(m): 11:46am On Aug 18, 2021
He nor sabi aim sef.

Re: Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago by mrsoludomeka(m): 1:22pm On Aug 18, 2021
So this man get gun,that means he is very prepared for another civil war.thank God you killed the snake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos) / Old Macdonald had a farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.