Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! (26759 Views)

Houses Built On Drainage Channel In Lekki (Video) / Is It Right For My Landlord To Break Into My Room And Throw Out My Belongings? / How Do I Approach My Landlord To Withdraw The Increment In Rent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by IyaTola: 7:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
Habib101:
If u are in kaduna I would connect u with oga landlord a person that ensure the rights of the tenants he has his own show on radio that only covers landlord, tenants issues just like yours,
drop his number
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by MummyD2020(f): 8:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
RedEnergy:
You have already played your hand too fast, so don't report your landlord yet because if the LASG storms that house now and the house gets shut or seized, your landlord will surely know it was you and might do voodoo or juju for you to destroy you too. So wait for some time like 4 months if possible. Don't say you don't believe in juju oh, because with small money they will finish your matter inside their evil coven. You fit run out of that house naked grin

Until the building collapse, he should continue to wait. The best thing is to try and move out
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Oracleforce: 8:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
ccollins:
u [b]must be silly. [/b]There is nothing like charge n bail.a lawyer is simply a lawyer except fake

Your village chief is silly...were you the lawyer that came to the police station to process the bail of one street urchin in your area? I can still recognize your face very well. Ain't you proud of your profession again?
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by ccollins(m): 8:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Oracleforce:

Your village chief is silly...were you the lawyer that came to the police station to process the bail of one street urchin in your area? I can still recognize your face very well. Ain't you proud of your profession again?
u are uttering ruckus and hullabaloo.ur frustrated mind thinks you can insult a noble profession of law that is above you. Stop being frustrated ,unscrupulous and a ignoble illiterate. Your whimpering ,cavil and preposterous whinging doesn't change the fact that you are irrelevant to lawyers generally. Who u think u are
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by benzzyno(m): 9:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
Orubebe01:
In view of the spate of building collapse in Lagos State and the attendant fatalities, loss of properties, bad reputations, setbacks amongst other things, the Lagos State Government through Lagos State Building Control Agency is making efforts to stem the tide.

The State Government has recently employed the services of about 350 professionals including engineers, architects, builders etc to extend the dragnet of monitoring illegal developments.

Another effort the State Government is exploring is that of "WHISTLE-BLOWING". In the spirit of ensuring a safer Lagos, LASBCA will appreciate your partnership with the Lagos State Government by whistle-blowing to tell us the On-going developments as well as distressed buildings in your area.

Your cooperation will be most appreciated.

Contact details
Toll free lines:
070050504040, 07000LASBCA
lasbcalag@gmail.com

For: General Manager
Lagos State Building Control Agency (LASBCA)
i would really love to call those lines.. My landlord does worst.. But his a yoruba man and am not.. He might speak yoruba to the general manager and i would find myself and my property on the street. lipsrsealed and the house still taking tenants.. I will park to a better place soon.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by olaadenigeria(m): 10:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
My guy nothing like your own. It is either you help the landlord manage the house that way or beg him to give you some not all of your money and pack out. Will Lagos state government kill or replace or chase the landlord from his house. It is you that will leave. There is nothing like your own. Manage and use that as your prayer point to build your own

1 Like

Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Sill001(m): 10:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
Johel:

Get all facts together and hire a lawyer to spoil his life.

Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Sill001(m): 10:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
ccollins:
get a lawyer and go to court.you can even contact me as am a lawyer

Alright, thanks. I will contact you later. But you didn't drop your number.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by ccollins(m): 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sill001:

Alright, thanks. I will contact you later. But you didn't drop your number.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by murmee: 11:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
wunmi590:

So sorry to hear this, just prepare for another money to move out of that place, just for your safety, because when theres life theres hope....

I know is not easy to gather another money in this obodo Lagos, reason I'm saying this is because if the house eventually collapse, the lanlord will not do anything and it would be a major loss to you too because all your properties would go down with the collapse....

I have always warned intending tenant, that your first point of contact is the neighbour's, after negotiating with the landlord or the care takers, make sure you go back to that compound before paying to ask some of the tenant question before you make payment, to save yourself headache...
That's right, especially concerning Electricity. You need to find out the Disco service station that brings bills to the house or apartment you intend to rent because Property agents will not tell you the truth about outstanding bills.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Sill001(m): 12:13am On Aug 18, 2021
ccollins:

Alright thanks & God bless. Will get in touch.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by wunmi590(m): 7:26am On Aug 18, 2021
murmee:
That's right, especially concerning Electricity. You need to find out the Disco service station that brings bills to the house or apartment you intend to rent because Property agents will not tell you the truth about outstanding bills.

You are absolutely right
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 18, 2021
There is something definitely wrong with you! angry
RedEnergy:
You have already played your hand too fast, so don't report your landlord yet because if the LASG storms that house now and the house gets shut or seized, your landlord will surely know it was you and might do voodoo or juju for you to destroy you too. So wait for some time like 4 months if possible. Don't say you don't believe in juju oh, because with small money they will finish your matter inside their evil coven. You fit run out of that house naked grin
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2021
You Nigerians need to learn how to trust your system. We are damaging our institutions by disbelieving their fairness or competency. This is giving bad people the impetus to cheat the system.
Stop making statements that sound as if it's what it is. You are not helping but hurting Nigeria.
benzzyno:
i would really love to call those lines.. My landlord does worst.. But his a yoruba man and am not.. He might speak yoruba to the general manager and i would find myself and my property on the street. lipsrsealed and the house still taking tenants.. I will park to a better place soon.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Oracleforce: 9:56am On Aug 18, 2021
ccollins:
u are uttering ruckus and hullabaloo.ur frustrated mind thinks you can insult a noble profession of law that is above you. Stop being frustrated ,unscrupulous and a ignoble illiterate. Your whimpering , cavil, and preposterous whinging don't change the fact that you are irrelevant to lawyers generally. Who u think u are

Upon all your rigmarole and incoherent vocabulary, your comment devoid of rational and tangible meaning...probably, it is a calculated attempt to bamboozled your village head in your village. But all these don't stop you from entering the magistrate or high court tomorrow for a 2k affidavit for your client who lost his documents....ha! Baby lawyer ....you come dey from legal superman for here...you better maintain your 2k and 20k Lane as a charge and bail lawyer because the last time I checked you ain't in the league of legal luminary or juggernaut...
I wouldn't be surprised that are not even in full-time practice, you also have some side hustle like; content creator, blogger, journalism, duvet cover seller, thrift collector/cooperative, or even a Uber driver...
You better forward your CV to my mail and lemme fix you up...
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by benzzyno(m): 10:10am On Aug 18, 2021
bunto:
You Nigerians need to learn how to trust your system. We are damaging our institutions by disbelieving their fairness or competency. This is giving bad people the impetus to cheat the system.
Stop making statements that sound as if it's what it is. You are not helping but hurting Nigeria.
that is because they are not fair, they have never been fair and we are not sure if they are ever going to be fair.. So we keep doing what we know how to do best.. LOOK OUT FOR OURSELVES.. Finally finally 'it is what it is'!
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by greggng: 10:19am On Aug 18, 2021
RedEnergy:

O boy u Don finish me with laughter ...u mean as in naked ...lol
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by ccollins(m): 10:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Oracleforce:

Upon all your rigmarole and incoherent vocabulary, your comment devoid of rational and tangible meaning...probably, it is a calculated attempt to bamboozled your village head in your village. But all these don't stop you from entering the magistrate or high court tomorrow for a 2k affidavit for your client who lost his documents....ha! Baby lawyer ....you come dey from legal superman for here...you better maintain your 2k and 20k Lane as a charge and bail lawyer because the last time I checked you ain't in the league of legal luminary or juggernaut...
I wouldn't be surprised that are not even in full-time practice, you also have some side hustle like; content creator, blogger, journalism, duvet cover seller, thrift collector/cooperative, or even a Uber driver...
You better forward your CV to my mail and lemme fix you up...
lkwm .u are a clown. Maybe u don't even know meaning of charge and bail.look whoever u are,I don't give a damn.just get out of my personal comment space with your miserable wretched and distraught life and stop replying my text.this is a faceless forum, I expect shenanigans like u to be commenting like a chomping ravenous illiterate that u are. I won't reply to your retort anymore as you just a bumptious impudent clown looking for attention.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Sill001(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2021
ccollins:

Your number is switched off.
Re: No Drainage: How Can I Report My Landlord To Lagos State Government? Pls Help! by Seequadry(m): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2021
SuperbCrown:

Which state?
Lagos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) / Filling Station 'Set Ablaze' In Bayelsa Over Sale Of Illegally Refined Product / Ghanaian Landlord Drinks Beer After His Arrest For Land Scam (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.