Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria (23831 Views)

Sam Amadi Threatens To Sue FFK If He Doesn't Apologise. / FFK: If The Allegation That MURIC Is Funded By ISWAP Is True, FG Should Do This / FFK: If Obasanjo Had Been In Power Today, Terrorism Would Have Been History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
I think the brits and Europe na realised they made mistakes ..... During the colonialiasation they possibly discovered they didn't allow Africans/Nigeria to finish conquering each other from Oyo to Benin to Fulani........

Possibly, they want to allow nature to take its course and deals with the emergent winner afterwards ..... so If Fulani eventually win, then they will deal with Fulani later ..... If Yoruba wins , they will deal with Yoruba later ........

Just like how they allowed nature to take its course in the jungle ...... If possible, cows would be preferred to rule Lions .........

You have a point esp when one considers the climate change crisis - overpopulation is seen as one of the culprits. Nigeria and the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa have the highest childbirth rates globally. Unless a deadly disease and/or war, Africa's population will skyrocket in massive numbers this century. Covid-19 has not killed many Africans as they envisaged, so warfare is the solution.

The issues is just that nobody can win without western support ..... Westerns do not definitely wants Smart ones to win ... You will disturb business!!

Na my fear be this. China has taught them a lesson when you give access/support to a frenemy let alone for those they enslaved. The impact Sub-Saharan African countries (home to >95% of black people) will have on the history of slavery should we be rich as say South Korea will be massive.
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by DonroxyII: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2021
Gerrard59:

You have a point esp when one considers the climate change crisis - overpopulation is seen as one of the culprits. Nigeria and the rest of Sub-Saharan Africa have the highest childbirth rates globally. Unless a deadly disease and/or war, Africa's population will skyrocket in massive numbers this century. Covid-19 has not killed many Africans as they envisaged, so warfare is the solution.

Na my fear be this. China has taught them a lesson when you give access/support to a frenemy let alone for those they enslaved. The impact Sub-Saharan African countries (home to >95% of black people) will have on the history of slavery should we be rich as say South Korea will be massive.
I see your efforts in trying to drum the warning drums but unfortunately 99% do not hear and will not hear even if you drum from now till eon times and it is not as if they didn't hear but due to selfish interest engineered by genetic disorder and immediate gain and pleasure they ain't seeing what you are seeing because they don't share same processing acumen as yours .... unless you will go to the field yourself and become their generalasimo but be rest assured the people you are trying to safe will be the very first to kill you not War grin

That's the Irony of Southern Nigeria especially your Southeast...... Did you see what happened with PIB signed into law and only 3% allocated to Oil Producing Nations .... You wonder why your senators and honourables were watching .... Nah grin .... They got to them and got them pocketed either through promised of juicy positions, oversights or threats..... Either way .... cheesy ... They are handicapped ..... That's Power .... Python can Handicap Chicken !!

The Slavery DNA still abound in the bloods of generations of slaves till tomorrow ... and nothing can be done about it unless they themselves collectively are ready to change and ready for change ........ You can't help those who don't want to be helped........ no matter what, your efforts shall be wasted and they will even serve you up ....

I learnt that lessons myself the hardway..... That's how I got to know how many prophet of God didn't survived because they got betrayed not by war with enemies but by the very people they were sacrificing for ..... I decided not to be a Messiah myself...........

The only Language of War is War and weak ones shall be consumed !!

It just saddens to see your own very people being myopic and not seeing the largest pictures .... But if Cows could see the movements and strategic positioning of tigers, the stealth movements.... Instead of attacking the tigers and/or lions enmassed .... they will just scattered themselves......

The people antagonising you are not more than you but because of dishonesty, lack of love and cohesion ... Lack of Loyalty they shall all be consumed .... They are meant to be ruled or consumed!! Generations of Slave ....

You wonder how Fulani uses one stick to control 100 cows .... just one stick even by barely 10yo kids grin ..... They are Rulers !!

How could antelopes believe Lions will rescue them from Crocodile ..... grin .... Antelopes claimed Lion belongs to Jesus grin .... Crocodiles belongs to Mohammed grin .....

Antelopes is just food to Carnivores grin ... all Carnivores ... The day they know that, the day they become Champions too and have a voice on the Global Decision Table !!
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by wirinet(m): 11:24am On Aug 18, 2021
DonroxyII:
I see your efforts in trying to drum the warning drums but unfortunately 99% do not hear and will not hear even if you drum from now till eon times and it is not as if they didn't hear but due to selfish interest engineered by genetic disorder and immediate gain and pleasure they ain't seeing what you are seeing because they don't share same processing acumen as yours .... unless you will go to the field yourself and become their generalasimo but be rest assured the people you are trying to safe will be the very first to kill you not War grin

That's the Irony of Southern Nigeria especially your Southeast...... Did you see what happened with PIB signed into law and only 3% allocated to Oil Producing Nations .... You wonder why your senators and honourables were watching .... Nah grin .... They got to them and got them pocketed either through promised of juicy positions, oversights or threats..... Either way .... cheesy ... They are handicapped ..... That's Power .... Python can Handicap Chicken !!

The Slavery DNA still abound in the bloods of generations of slaves till tomorrow ... and nothing can be done about it unless they themselves collectively are ready to change and ready for change ........ You can't help those who don't want to be helped........ no matter what, your efforts shall be wasted and they will even serve you up ....

I learnt that lessons myself the hardway..... That's how I got to know how many prophet of God didn't survived because they got betrayed not by war with enemies but by the very people they were sacrificing for ..... I decided not to be a Messiah myself...........

The only Language of War is War and weak ones shall be consumed !!

It just saddens to see your own very people being myopic and not seeing the largest pictures .... But if Cows could see the movements and strategic positioning of tigers, the stealth movements.... Instead of attacking the tigers and/or lions enmassed .... they will just scattered themselves......

The people antagonising you are not more than you but because of dishonesty, lack of love and cohesion ... Lack of Loyalty they shall all be consumed .... They are meant to be ruled or consumed!! Generations of Slave ....

You wonder how Fulani uses one stick to control 100 cows .... just one stick even by barely 10yo kids grin ..... They are Rulers !!

How could antelopes believe Lions will rescue them from Crocodile ..... grin .... Antelopes claimed Lion belongs to Jesus grin .... Crocodiles belongs to Mohammed grin .....

Antelopes is just food to Carnivores grin ... all Carnivores ... The day they know that, the day they become Champions too and have a voice on the Global Decision Table !!

The redded quotes are deep, in fact too deep for black Africans to understand.

Selfish interest and immediate gain and pleasure is the bane of the black skin. I believe it is ingrained in the DNA. All we love to do is to dance, worship and merry. We are ready to sacrifice our future to quick temporary pleasures. It's this genetic defect that made slavery possible. It also made colonisation and neo colonisation possible.

You certainly can't help those who don't want to be helped. If you insist of free a black Africans from poverty and neo colonisation, he will probably hate you, and deliver you to those you are trying to free them from.

Lions are the west and crocodiles are the middle east and we the antelopes. The irony is that the lions and the crocodiles have cooperated in order to share the antelopes.

1 Like

Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by Gerrard59(m): 12:11pm On Aug 18, 2021
DonroxyII:

T!

Then, you have Igbos on social media chanting that Islam cannot be spread by fire by force across Igbo land. I have warned them sha. Ebube Yerima loading... Igbo girls are even beautiful and would be great spoils of war for those Islamic terrorists.
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by DonroxyII: 1:55pm On Aug 18, 2021
wirinet:

The redded quotes are deep, in fact too deep for black Africans to understand.

Selfish interest and immediate gain and pleasure is the bane of the black skin. I believe it is ingrained in the DNA. All we love to do is to dance, worship and merry. We are ready to sacrifice our future to quick temporary pleasures. It's this genetic defect that made slavery possible. It also made colonisation and neo colonisation possible.

You certainly can't help those who don't want to be helped. If you insist of free a black Africans from poverty and neo colonisation, he will probably hate you, and deliver you to those you are trying to free them from.

Lions are the west and crocodiles are the middle east and we the antelopes. The irony is that the lions and the crocodiles have cooperated in order to share the antelopes.
You are blessed cheesy
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by naijapips02: 2:40pm On Aug 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:

cool

Read the post. We all agree on the withdrawal. It is the manner of withdrawal that is disgraceful. Biden is a clown.
Re: FFK: If You Supported Biden, Pray That Boko Haram Don't Take Over Nigeria by bannon: 7:26am On Aug 19, 2021
FFK is going he clown of the year…. So stupid that he is blaming another country’s president for Nigeria’s situation…… He just wants to talk to get attention… you ain’t getting shit bro…. Go shut up and Bleep off

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Investors Are Running Away From Nigeria — Peter Obi / Photos From Mariam Abacha's 68th Birthday Dinner / Zahra Buhari Changes Name On Social Media, Celebrates 1 Month In Marriage (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.