Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group (1997 Views)

Turkish President Erdogan Phones Buhari, Seeks Nigeria's Support For Palestine / Dahiru Mangal, Smuggling And The Destruction Of The Nigerian Textile Industry / Udom Emmanuel Akwa Ibom In Pictures (NO STORIES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
That's to prove to you that there's nothing like that(law). It's just a silly and provocative excuse udom use to cover up his atrocities he commited and is still commiting to the people of Ikot ekpene district by denying them the dividend of democracy. Ikot ekpene is becoming very scanty due lack of good jobs for the youths. And many of our youths are travelling to lagos to do gate men or house boys and house girls or keke riders, while udom is busy cornering every industries to his district. So wake up and stop defending incompetence. Praise when necessary and criticise when necessary. Like a wise man once said, If you are emotionally attach to your tripe, religion or your political leaning to the point that truth and justice become secondary consideration, your education is useless, your exposure is useless. If you can't reason beyond petty sentiments, you are a liability to mankind.
He didn't make the law* meanwhile if other governors had brought atleast 2 industries each we won't have been better place..
Meanwhile 1000 secondary schools teachers recruitment is out ...
1000 secondary schools teachers as just been recruited
Meanwhile he just gave 1000 homes a new appointment..
https://www.facebook.com/804382356420476/posts/1741101132748589/
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

He didn't make the law* meanwhile if other governors had brought atleast 2 industries each we won't have been better place..
Meanwhile 1000 secondary schools teachers recruitment is out ...
1000 secondary schools teachers as just been recruited
Meanwhile he just gave 1000 homes a new appointment..
https://www.facebook.com/804382356420476/posts/1741101132748589/
Good, but he should try bringing industries to the two districts too and not focussing only on eket district and onna as if he is the councillor or chairman of onna LG. He should know that he is not the governor of onna or eket district, but the governor of Akwa Ibom people, that's my submission.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 5:59pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
Good, but he should try bringing industries to the two districts too and not focussing only on eket district and onna as if he is the councillor or chairman of onna LG. He should know that he is not the governor of onna or eket district, but the governor of Akwa Ibom people, that's my submission.
There are a lot of industries in uyo district tho.. The vehicle assembly plants and the mono pouli exploration company are in ITU etc
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 6:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

There are a lot of industries in uyo district tho.. The vehicle assembly plants and the mono pouli exploration company are in ITU etc
Then he should bring them Ikot ekpene district too for equity and fairness. Conspiracy theorists are springing up that he hate annang people with passion and they are starting to glamour for Ittai state. If udom continue shortchange Ikot ekpene district in industrialisation, he will only prove them right. Whatever wrong an annang person did to him is not enough reason for him to punish the entire people. I'm from uyo district, but reside in Ikot ekpene.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
Then he should bring them Ikot ekpene district too for equity and fairness. Conspiracy theorists are springing up that he hate annang people with passion and they are starting to glamour for Ittai state. If udom continue shortchange Ikot ekpene district in industrialisation, he will only prove them right. Whatever wrong an annang person did to him is not enough reason for him to punish the entire people. I'm from uyo district, but reside in Ikot ekpene.
Hmmm he is about opening up the hotel in ikot ekpene by month ending … the hotel will be operated by marriot group
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Hmmm he is about opening up the hotel in ikot ekpene by month ending … the hotel will be operated by marriot group
He was not the one that built that hotel. He only manage to finish it which I commend him for that. However, he should do more in bringing industries that requires intense labour that will employ a lot of people because I doubt if that hotel will employ up to 50 people.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 7:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
He was not the one that built that hotel. He only manage to finish it which I commend him for that. However, he should do more in bringing industries that requires intense labour that will employ a lot of people because I doubt if that hotel will employ up to 50 people.
300 rooms , 4 meeting halls , spa hall etc
600 workers recruited already ..

Meanwhile he as just approved in PPP , A shipyard in oris anam and industrial park too for ikot ekpene district

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/why-we-met-obasanjo-over-kumbit-ibom-industrial-park-project-md-kumbit/
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

300 rooms , 4 meeting halls , spa hall etc
600 workers recruited already ..

Meanwhile he as just approved in PPP , A shipyard in oris anam and industrial park too for ikot ekpene district

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/why-we-met-obasanjo-over-kumbit-ibom-industrial-park-project-md-kumbit/
It's 144 not 300 rooms. Besides, how do you 600 workers have been recruited??
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 7:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
It's 144 not 300 rooms. Besides, how do you 600 workers have been recruited??
It was the recruitment was posted in marriot group
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 7:54pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

It was the recruitment was posted in marriot group
Recruitment? Beside, what evidence or criteria did you use to determine it's 600 workers they recruit?
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
Recruitment? Beside, what evidence or criteria did you use to determine it's 600 workers they recruit?
Cos that’s was what the state government announced prior to the recruitment
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 8:18pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
It’s official check official marriot group website .

https://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/quofp-four-points-ikot-ekpene/
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 8:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

Cos that’s was what the state government announced prior to the recruitment
And you 'blindly' believe them without conducting any research to know if it's a political statement to deceive unsuspecting people?
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Ilaumoh(m): 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
Savie:
And you 'blindly' believe them without conducting any research to know if it's a political statement to deceive unsuspecting people?
My brother your sounding increasing hash ok. I can’t be spoon feeding you , you can get your rest info on research ooo.. I’m done and pls am just like you Tryijng so much to gather info and public for the good of the state ok
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Norwichsailor(m): 8:31pm On Sep 12, 2021
Akwa ibom ado ok
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by Savie(m): 8:42pm On Sep 12, 2021
Ilaumoh:

My brother your sounding increasing hash ok. I can’t be spoon feeding you , you can get your rest info on research ooo.. I’m done and pls am just like you Tryijng so much to gather info and public for the good of the state ok
Harsh?? I'm not saying udom doesn't try in industralisation, in fact udom has done better than Akpabio. My submission is that he should not focuss on a particular section of the state but of the whole state.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by DankemzI(m): 9:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
poiZon:

Men they r so sentimental and ignorant.
U see the real reason udom isnt loved, na because he no dey throw money like akpabio did.
U see this human capital development dankemzi talked of, na akpabio mode of throwing monies around.
That ishis own definition of human capital devt.

Oga please don't missqoute me, I know what I said & I said what I said,.. there's a clear definition of human capital development. Check out your dictionary or Google.
I don't subscribe to sycophancy or throwing money around
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by poiZon: 9:37pm On Sep 12, 2021
DankemzI:

Oga please don't missqoute me, I know what I said & I said what I said,.. there's a clear definition of human capital development. Check out your dictionary or Google.
I don't subscribe to sycophancy or throwing money around
So investing in education, agric isnt human capital devt, what does human capital devt mean?
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by rosinkkit: 9:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
Faiththatworks:
This is the typical Nigerian story,what an akwa ibom citizen will not see around him in Uyo,a Turkish man will fly all the way from his country and see it.
Nigerians are too critical of themselves and their country, especially those of us who devote all our time criticizing government at all levels.
We must begin to see the good in every part of Nigeria,if we refuse to see the good things that can happen in Nigeria, foreigners will continue to milk and suck up all the honey in Nigeria.
God bless Nigeria

Excellent post.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by rosinkkit: 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
poiZon:

Most times we get confused about human capital development, please can you explain the details what u mean by this?

Basically he means education, health, nutrition etc.

But the irony is that for human capital development to improve, we must increase national income and hence, our annual budget, through increased national productivity and industrialisation.

The oil income is nowhere near enough for our 200 million population. We need diversification of the economy away from oil. Firms like this represent such steps.

We Nigerians need to appreciate that we can do more in the private sector to build these types of businesses, instead of thinking everything is the govt's responsibility - the usual thrust of this forum.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by poiZon: 10:07pm On Sep 12, 2021
rosinkkit:

Basically he means education, health, nutrition etc.

But the irony is that for human capital development to improve, we must increase national income and hence, our annual budget, through increased national productivity and industrialisation.

The oil income is nowhere near enough for our 200 million population. We need diversification of the economy away from oil. Firms like this represent such steps.

We Nigerians need to appreciate that we can do more in the private sector to build these types of businesses, instead of thinking everything is the govt's responsibility - the usual thrust of this forum.
Industrialisation through banditry and kidnapping...
No govt can please everybody, there r people who r benefitting in this bubu govt, there are people who benefitted during gej govt, and there r people who will never benefit from any govt no matter how hard they try. Human capital devt entails so many things to so may people, govt have done so much interms of this, but some people still don't understand or correlate it with giving money forbeing sycophant.
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by DankemzI(m): 3:38pm On Sep 13, 2021
poiZon:

So investing in education, agric isnt human capital devt, what does human capital devt mean?

Human capacity development has been defined as "The process by which individuals, groups, organizations, institutions, and societies develop their abilities - both individually and collectively - to set and achieve objectives, perform functions, solve problems and to develop the means and conditions required to enable this process".
Re: Turkish Textile Industry In Akwa Ibom In 2022 – MD, VKS Group by poiZon: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2021
DankemzI:

Human capacity development has been defined as "The process by which individuals, groups, organizations, institutions, and societies develop their abilities - both individually and collectively - to set and achieve objectives, perform functions, solve problems and to develop the means and conditions required to enable this process".
So there's nothing like human capital devt currently being done by this admin?
The only human capital devt i know of is source of livelihood...
Even if the govt organise a billion workshops or symposiums and training but at the end nothing comes in thereafter, its useless and a waste of resources.
If govt employ graduates and trains them, that is human capital devt.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Jonathan Cannot Contest For President Again / He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President / Peter Obi Welcomes Psquare To Port Hacourt(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.