Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,241 members, 7,836,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President (2020 Views)

Did Olumide Akpata Insult Edo People ? Why The Hate?? / Wiike Came To My Ward And Told People Not To Vote For Atiku - Sen Ekpenyong / Buhari Ask DSS To Arrest VPN (after He Was Told People Were Using VPN) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by ScamHunter: 4:43am On Dec 17, 2022
What I have learnt in Nigerian context is that you can never exclude Christians and succeed as a leader. The most calamitous leader Nigeria has had came in with a Muslim Muslim leadership. He lasted just one year in power.

Another person who tried the Muslim Muslim strategy was MKO Abiola. He was obviously anti-Christian being sure that Christians do not matter. I even heard that he won the election but God showed him power within reach but also made him understand that you cannot despise Christians and be allowed to hold power.

Now Tinubu has come with the same MuMu ticket and I'm a million percent sure that God will disgrace him the way He has always dealt with any man trying a MuMu ticket in Nigeria.

Get your PVC

9 Likes

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by MissLeslie(m): 5:33am On Dec 17, 2022
Attention seeker, either Obi or Tinubu so far it's southerners no wahala

3 Likes

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by IgOga(m): 5:42am On Dec 17, 2022
ScamHunter:
What I have learnt in Nigerian context is that you can never exclude Christians and succeed as a leader. The most calamitous leader Nigeria has had came in with a Muslim Muslim leadership. He lasted just one year in power.

Another person who tried the Muslim Muslim strategy was MKO Abiola. He was obviously anti-Christian being sure that Christians do not matter. I even heard that he won the election but God showed him power within reach but also made him understand that you cannot despise Christians and be allowed to hold power.

Now Tinubu has come with the same MuMu ticket and I'm a million percent sure that God will disgrace him the way He has always dealt with any man trying a MuMu ticket in Nigeria.

Get your PVC

And you are still suffering 20 years after MKO Abiola was denied and corruption was enshrined into the political system.

Your likes will gladly take residence in Dubai and even boast of your accomplishments. Only thar you will not remember as a bigot that the UAE is controlled fully by Muslims.

What a sad state of mind when you celebrate the destruction of the most transparent and peaceful election in Nigeria because according to your small mind the democratically elected president is a Muslim and his democratically elected vice president is a Muslim.

May God cure you of bigotry

8 Likes 5 Shares

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by adecz: 5:45am On Dec 17, 2022
El-rufai has successfully despised
Christians in Kaduna state with his
unprecedented Muslim-muslim ticket
for his two term❗️❗️

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by ScamHunter: 5:52am On Dec 17, 2022
IgOga:

And you are still suffering 20 years after MKO Abiola was denied and corruption was enshrined into the political system.

Your likes will gladly take residence in Dubai and even boast of your accomplishments. Only thar you will not remember as a bigot that the UAE is controlled fully by Muslims.

What a sad state of mind when you celebrate the destruction of the most transparent and peaceful election in Nigeria because according to your small mind the democratically elected president is a Muslim and his democratically elected vice president is a Muslim.

I love celebrating the demise of al MuMu tickets. Even a Fulani-Christian ticket is berra than a MuMu ticket. The good news is that we have a berra alternative to Tinubu's MuMu.

MissLeslie:
Attention seeker, either Obi or Tinubu so far it's southerners no wahala

There's nothing southern in that MuMu ticket. Best case scenario is that the old druggie would fixate on looting while Shittima advances Boko Haram. Worst case scenario is that Shittima shunts him out of power and bring BH in full force against us all. So MuMu ticket is a no-no ticket.

adecz:

for his two term❗️❗️

They want all Cheistians to sleep in foolishness and be massacred in their sleep they way they're killing Southern Kaduna, Benue and Plateau Christians for fun and at will. MuMu ticket is the poison of an adder to Nigerian Christians.

kingmaster2009:

Nyamiri post-sighted...

.Thunder fire you with all this rubbish you just posted...
I'm a Christian, so I won't curse you, but know this, no MuMu ticket will succeed in Nigeria now or in the future as long as Christians are part of the country.

3 Likes

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by socialmediaman: 5:53am On Dec 17, 2022
IgaOga A tribal bigot calling someone else out for bigotry is simply pot calling kettle black

Tinubu’s Muslim Muslim ticket is divisive and ill advised. The man himself is not a religious bigot to the best of my knowledge, but he doesn’t care if his selfish political ambition leads to loss of thousands of lives of Christian minorities

3 Likes

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by Rolings: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2022
ScamHunter:

Get your PVC

And what if its Tinubu that will break the jinx.
You are not God.
Wait till Feb 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by nostradamoss: 7:02am On Dec 17, 2022
IgOga:

You talk like child , how old are you
So you want to tell me that mko international theif theif was not corrupt
You are really silly

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by duro4chang(m): 9:40am On Dec 17, 2022
Tinubu is the best man for the job. He is the next president of Nigeria. The best of all the contestants. The Jagaban. The game changer. I congratulate him in advance
Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by Indispensable85(m): 9:42am On Dec 17, 2022
IgOga:

Nothing to add
Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by Indispensable85(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2022
adecz:

for his two term❗️❗️

Bloody liar! El Rufai did his first term with a christian deputy from southern kaduna Bala Bantex. Una just too dull but always argue all over the place with una empty coconut head.
Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by adecz: 9:54am On Dec 17, 2022
Indispensable85:

Bloody liar! El Rufai did his first term with a christian deputy from southern kaduna Bala Bantex. Una just too dull but always argue all over the place with una empty coconut head.

He tested the Muslim Muslim waters,
succeeded and it's now the norm for
Muslim-muslim ticket in Kaduna. That is
the same format APC have taken to
the Federal level..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by Indispensable85(m): 10:04am On Dec 17, 2022
adecz:

He tested the Muslim Muslim waters,
succeeded and it's now the norm for
Muslim-muslim ticket in Kaduna. That is
the same format APC have taken to
the Federal level..

The point is that it wasn't for his two terms like you said. Stop lying, that's the point. His first term was with a christian.
Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by franchasng: 10:12am On Dec 17, 2022
adecz:

for his two term❗️❗️
and take a look at Kaduna state today, the most terrifying terrorist attack on a moving train and a just landed airplane happened in Kaduna.

The Chief of Army Staff was murdered in Kaduna plane crash. And you think all is well with El Rufai and co, wait and see

2 Likes

Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by ScamHunter: 4:55pm On Dec 17, 2022
Only a dumb and deaf Church goer supports MuMu ticket.
Re: He Secretly Told People Why Tinubu Will Never Be President by ScamHunter: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2022
No Christian should vote a MuMu ticket

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Tinubu And Kashim Shetima - Photos / States Peter Obi Will Likely Score 25% In Tomorrow's Presidential Election / Nigeria, Sa And Egypt Poised For Bruising Battle Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.