Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,367 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 (35452 Views)

Quickprints Sudoku Community / Sudoku Gurus: This Is For You / The Real Super Mario Dies Aged 84 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Gerrard59(m): 11:52am On Aug 17, 2021
Saturday Punch and Vanguard newspapers those days.

May he rest in peace.
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Btruth: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Not too old I think?
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by bahdpersona(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
That game won scatter my brain
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by ignis: 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
ferrari34:
Eyha
Life is not just balance

And Also rock Mannequin has refused to die despite all the curses

You may die before him
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by PAWG(m): 12:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
My favorite GAME, Next to Minesweeper and Sokoban
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by RodgersAkpafu: 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Are you comparing Africa to one of the most hard-core religious places on the planet, where he is from?

You don't have to announce you don't like religion. Religion isn't your problem, you are your own problem. What have you done without your religion?

And most of you are busy slaving away in organizations owned by religious people.
Huh??
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by AngelicBeing: 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mutemenot:
shocked his manhood lives on... rest well, your game helped many of us keep busy that year during immigration raid
Hian, his manhood lives on, wetin person no go read for nairaland.com, he is dead and his manhood is also dead, like seriously grin
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by pacespot(m): 12:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
RIP, in fact more RIP's to you cry, I love great minds, they are the ones who built the world and human civilization up to this level that the greed is trying to destroy.
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Nobody: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
To think I started playing ‘killer sudoku’ recently to help build focus.

Rip man.
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by xxxXXXxxx: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. He gave the world something of value.
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Yerimz(m): 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=WiszyFraud post=104885754] shocked
While Africans are busy with religion..

R.i.p sir !!

Am Telling You...
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by zolajpower: 12:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mutemenot:
shocked his manhood lives on... rest well, your game helped many of us keep busy that year during immigration raid
Bros re you still in Libya camp ??
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Reference(m): 1:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Was once an addict about a decade plus ago. Saved by the internet that ended the age of the tabloids.
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Mutemenot(m): 1:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
zolajpower:

Bros re you still in Libya camp ??

Libya is meant for Edo men n women angry
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Librason: 1:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Esseite:
Librason come ooo.. this is someone positivity to the life of not just his country, but the world..

ese osi or what's the username esseite that's the point! look at this man maki kaji dies at 69 and Mantu died at around 74 so for the fact that a man just died doesn't mean he is good or bad, that's why i am worried about ur attachment that tend to justify his death by his "bad" deeds. where as maki kaji died at 69 and some evil politicians we live up to 85 for instance.
so if we want a change, the time is now. their death is nothing, the good also die (in so many instances young).
if God will judge by death then nobody including the politicians will be told to sit up.
so ur "celebratory" publication does not tally. more so the man died at old age.

1 Like

Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by hefelove(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
So na the man ne this, till he die i never sabi the game, he dey scatter my head, somebody should put me through abeg
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Adeoye11(m): 1:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
How do they even play the game anybody with how?
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
tempem:
This game, awkward at first... But when you get it, you might be addicted to it.

Can you teach me?
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by ikllbrokehoes(m): 1:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rest well sir!
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by luluman: 1:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked

R.i.p sir !!
I just wonder if there's anything we have invented for the world to applaud us.

1 Like

Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by ireneidiva(f): 3:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
reiddecuti:
Don't know how to play that game or understanding the roles that govern it.

RIP sir!
Rules
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Sincinnati: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jeromejnr:

Are you comparing Africa to one of the most hard-core religious places on the planet, where he is from?

You don't have to announce you don't like religion. Religion isn't your problem, you are your own problem. What have you done without your religion?

And most of you are busy slaving away in organizations owned by religious people.
Which country is hardcore religious?
Japan
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Gfskw: 3:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by anoziechi(f): 4:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
Till now I no still understand that game
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Limassol(m): 4:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jeromejnr:

to label Japan "one of the hard-core religious places" is ignorance at best. Do you live under a rock?

1 Like

Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by Tremple8v: 5:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
I no go lie , I hate that game , no be small. REST IN PEACE sir .
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by zolajpower: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mutemenot:

Libya is meant for Edo men n women angry
grin no be me talk am oo
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by AlphaSoul: 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
fergie0o1:

South China Morning Post
Legendary! A celebration of
life. smiley
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by meobizy(f): 7:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Was he meant to live forever?
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by asamaigho(m): 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
shocked

R.i.p sir !!

Bros even d japs are more religious.
Have u heard of Shintoism?
Y do folks like u always think dat being unreligious automatically make u successful?
The most successful nations in d world today are religious.
England.....head of Anglican church
USA......founded on Christian principles
Israel.,...God's own people
Italy/Rome...hq Catholic church
Saudi....hq of Islam
UAE........Islam
Kuwait.....Islam
India.... Buddhism.

If u dull, u r dull... religion is not Ur problem.
Re: Maki Kaji Who Invented Sudoku Dies Aged 69 by SundayIgboh: 8:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
tempem:
This game, awkward at first... But when you get it, you might be addicted to it.

And I still don't know how to play it lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ps3 Games Swap / Silas Adekunle: CEO Of Reach Robotics & Builder Of World’s First Gaming Robots / Ps4 Coming Out Soon!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.