Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney (35504 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Chukwute: 11:01am On Aug 17, 2021
Veteran actor, Charles Inojie pens down words of wisdom to BBNaija housemate, Pere over renewed hostilities towards Whitemoney.

Pere got into a fight last night with Whitemoney and made to remove his belt in an attempt to flog the latter like a child.

His actions infuriated Whitemoney and other housemates that called him out for bullying.

Reacting to a clip of the incident posted online, Charles Inojie wrote;

ODE TO PERE... From creation day, man's greatest folly has remained himself, his ego, his pride, his sense of self worth, his intolerance for competition, his abhorrence of rivalry, his superiority complex.. Hear me, every man that has fallen from grace to grass, crashed from a position of influence and admiration or suddenly become an enemy of those who once adored him and sang his praises; have had their fall traceable to their inability to manage these vices. History is never tired of deconstructing men of such character.”

See more; https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqxSPjs7XH/?utm_medium=copy_link

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Chukwute: 11:02am On Aug 17, 2021
FULL GIST

Whitemoney and Pere clash after game night

Big Brother Naija housemates, Whitemoney and Pere had a fight after a game last night.

It all started after Cross introduced a game called “Whisper” to the house. This involved a housemate whispering something about another housemate to someone and you can’t tell the person involved about the question.

When Angel was selected and she whispered something about Pere to Emmanuel, Pere claimed he thought it was Whitemoney and he walked back after the game and asked what was said.

Pere who moved towards Whitemoney who was lying down, was heard saying “what did you ask Bro, tell me to my face". Pere also moved his belt but claimed he did that because it was tight on his waist after the housemates interpreted it as him trying to start a physical fight.

Whitemoney on his own part said Pere was trying to pin him down, bully and intimidate him with the way he moved towards him,. As the issue escalated and other housemates took Whitemoney's side, he (Whitemoney) was heard saying;

“Don’t ever try that thing with me, it’s because we are in the house I would have dealt with you. I know you don’t like me but don’t ever do that again I’m not a small boy. Do you know me before from anywhere, I’m not a kid, I’m from the street I’ll f*ck you up. Don’t come to me and try to pull your belt at me who do you think you are."

As other housemates accused Pere of bullying, Maria demanded he should apologize to Whitemoney but he refused.This went on even after Maria and Boma took them to the garden to talk.

Whitemoney who also recalled that this is not the first time Pere is disrespecting him, however demanded for respect from him in tasks involving both of them.

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by philips13: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Useless show

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Nuelito: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Ok.....seen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by HEAVEN4444: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy GENERAL BUPERE REPORTING FOR DUTY. this guy pere may just win the show. he is catching everyones attention

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by WiszyFraud: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Did you know??

Daytime naps help to improve your memory and cut the risk of heart disease.

lipsrsealed

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Kingcalls: 11:26am On Aug 17, 2021
Nigerians...SMH ....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Evaromantik(m): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
That Pere guy is very stupid sha. I don't know na him be Biggy or Ebuka.

He go soon leave the house sha.

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by 900warriorz: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is a mumu man...he thinks he'd win but he'd soon be evicted grin

He be feeling General Sani Abacha angry

66 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Realmi: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
His kins man has spoken

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by starbucks83: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Iranu
This pere is a stubborn GOAT

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by alexiospaysen: 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by faithfull18(f): 11:27am On Aug 17, 2021
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by devilmaycry: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Rubbish stuffs...
This year's bbn is trash

Seems like as years goes by ...the program loses it value

Spits!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Gwizatasie: 11:28am On Aug 17, 2021
Wahala
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Olamila: 11:29am On Aug 17, 2021
angry
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by facebook81: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2021
So we should fry gala?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2021
How would the advice get to Pere?

15 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by deolurexy1(m): 11:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Stupid show
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by nero2face: 11:30am On Aug 17, 2021
Good one
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by mekuso89(m): 11:31am On Aug 17, 2021
Nice write-up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by hofeshhomes: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2021
grin
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Stephenszego2: 11:32am On Aug 17, 2021

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:34am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere went to command ikeja naso Dem dey behave, proud fool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Doyou2019: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2021
mekuso89:
Nice write-up

Sounded like something off Ryan Holiday's 'Ego is the Enemy"

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:35am On Aug 17, 2021
The Chief Counselor himself.

Na dem dey rush am kiss

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uriel Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications / BBNaija: Gedoni Throwback Photo As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.