Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,023 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney (35503 Views)

BBNaija: Pere Waiting For Barbecue From Whitemoney / Bbnaija: Pere Sacks White Money From The Kitchen (pictures) / BBNaija: Maria And Pere Are The Wildcards, Fake Housemates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by akmath: 11:36am On Aug 17, 2021
Chukwute:
FULL GIST

Whitemoney and Pere clash after game night

Big Brother Naija housemates, Whitemoney and Pere had a fight after a game last night.

It all started after Cross introduced a game called “Whisper” to the house. This involved a housemate whispering something about another housemate to someone and you can’t tell the person involved about the question.

When Angel was selected and she whispered something about Pere to Emmanuel, Pere claimed he thought it was Whitemoney and he walked back after the game and asked what was said.

Pere who moved towards Whitemoney who was lying down, was heard saying “what did you ask Bro, tell me to my face". Pere also moved his belt but claimed he did that because it was tight on his waist after the housemates interpreted it as him trying to start a physical fight.

Whitemoney on his own part said Pere was trying to pin him down, bully and intimidate him with the way he moved towards him,. As the issue escalated and other housemates took Whitemoney's side, he (Whitemoney) was heard saying;

“Don’t ever try that thing with me, it’s because we are in the house I would have dealt with you. I know you don’t like me but don’t ever do that again I’m not a small boy. Do you know me before from anywhere, I’m not a kid, I’m from the street I’ll f*ck you up. Don’t come to me and try to pull your belt at me who do you think you are."

As other housemates accused Pere of bullying, Maria demanded he should apologize to Whitemoney but he refused.This went on even after Maria and Boma took them to the garden to talk.

Whitemoney who also recalled that this is not the first time Pere is disrespecting him, however demanded for respect from him in tasks involving both of them.
See how person pikin take time de Annalise BBN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by TalkTalkTwins(m): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2021
angry
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Charlie2020(f): 11:36am On Aug 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
cheesy GENERAL BUPERE REPORTING FOR DUTY. this guy pere may just win the show. he is catching everyones attention
. Or disqualified

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by SpruceMedia: 11:41am On Aug 17, 2021
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

Daytime naps help to improve your memory and cut the risk of heart disease.

lipsrsealed

True. I don't joke with daytime nap

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Revolva(m): 11:43am On Aug 17, 2021
Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight Last Night...See What Caused it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCVlnU0gdv4
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by popez: 11:44am On Aug 17, 2021
philips13:
Useless show

Very useless
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Jerryherd: 11:45am On Aug 17, 2021
Pere acting like King Kong.. hahahaaa they would fvck him up on the street
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Sapphire94: 11:51am On Aug 17, 2021
Deletedd:
What is the economic importance of this show

No Economic importance o, Only Immoral and Violence importance
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by chocboi78(m): 11:56am On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
How would the advice get to Pere?
i just wonder my brother..
I don’t seem to understand people these days

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Jsucre(m): 11:57am On Aug 17, 2021
Deletedd:
check the advertisers

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by LegalOpinion: 12:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
cheesy GENERAL BUPERE REPORTING FOR DUTY. this guy pere may just win the show. he is catching everyones attention

Even knows Pere will be out from the house anytime he is up for eviction. He has destroyed himself. No brand will even sign such a character. I hate him with everything in me and it remains so even after BBN.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by techWriter1: 12:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
knew you yes?? Daytime snoozes support to enhance your recollection and lop the probability of heartless infection.
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by udemzyudex(m): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

The wrong way, trust me most Nigerians are so emotional, they will vote for the victim instead of the oppressor.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by zolajpower: 12:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
900warriorz:
Pere is a mumu man...he thinks he'd win but he'd soon be evicted grin

He be feeling General Sani Abacha angry
Pere reminds me of Tboss and cee-cee .... Every season has it own Tboss and cee .... So this season is not an exemption .... He may not win the ultimate price but I bet he will be in the final . Even though he will be in all the eviction big brother go still do ojoro pere go stay ( because pere dey jenerate income for am ) the show must have an awful person or dramatic person . #pere is the unapologetic cee-cee and Tboss of season 6 grin grin ..... For the records there re two house mates who's name rings bell to non viewers of this show they re Pere and white money . Just watch out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Mcslize: 12:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
HEAVEN4444:

Which yeye attention? Stupidity at its peak. Someone is behaving premature and you expecting him to win.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by zolajpower: 12:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
udemzyudex:

The wrong way, trust me most Nigerians are so emotional, they will vote for the victim instead of the oppressor.
Do not undermine pere ... We all said this about Tboss and Cee-cee but they were in the finals . Village people was the reason Tasha was given a bad suspension grin she would have won ...... Remember her mantra oba no dey go transfer grin so if we have a male housemate who is so irritating nothing bad . Na the script or the game . Pere is there to irritate other house mate

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by zolajpower: 12:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mcslize:

Which yeye attention? Stupidity at it's peak. Someone is behaving premature and you expecting him to win.

If you have been following big brother shows from season 1 you will know that pere is playing the game big brother wants ...... In any movie there's an action part and comedy . So that is what is playing out here . Biggy his enjoying what pere is doing .

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Mcslize: 12:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
zolajpower:

If you have been following big brother shows from season you know that pere is playing the game big brother wants ...... In any movie there's an action part and comedy . So that is what is playing out here . Big his enjoying what pere is doing .

I see! In all, it's no longer a reality TV show but now scripted like WWE.

I didn't know.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by zolajpower: 12:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mcslize:

I see! In all, it's no longer a reality TV show but now scripted like WWE.

I didn't know.
grin you re not far from the truth . Insult each other but don't fight . It will get to a point pere will be issued a warning and final warning like IYKE had in season 4
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Leo588(m): 12:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chukwute:
FULL GIST

Whitemoney and Pere clash after game night

Big Brother Naija housemates, Whitemoney and Pere had a fight after a game last night.

It all started after Cross introduced a game called “Whisper” to the house. This involved a housemate whispering something about another housemate to someone and you can’t tell the person involved about the question.

When Angel was selected and she whispered something about Pere to Emmanuel, Pere claimed he thought it was Whitemoney and he walked back after the game and asked what was said.

Pere who moved towards Whitemoney who was lying down, was heard saying “what did you ask Bro, tell me to my face". Pere also moved his belt but claimed he did that because it was tight on his waist after the housemates interpreted it as him trying to start a physical fight.

Whitemoney on his own part said Pere was trying to pin him down, bully and intimidate him with the way he moved towards him,. As the issue escalated and other housemates took Whitemoney's side, he (Whitemoney) was heard saying;

“Don’t ever try that thing with me, it’s because we are in the house I would have dealt with you. I know you don’t like me but don’t ever do that again I’m not a small boy. Do you know me before from anywhere, I’m not a kid, I’m from the street I’ll f*ck you up. Don’t come to me and try to pull your belt at me who do you think you are."

As other housemates accused Pere of bullying, Maria demanded he should apologize to Whitemoney but he refused.This went on even after Maria and Boma took them to the garden to talk.

Whitemoney who also recalled that this is not the first time Pere is disrespecting him, however demanded for respect from him in tasks involving both of them.

Thanks bro.

Pere is actually evil and shortsighted. No wonder Maria doesn't like him. Envy go kill that guy.
He has pulled love for White Money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by oonix(f): 1:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Deletedd:
enormous!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Glamouzpeter(f): 1:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere must leave the house

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by EndBuhariNow(m): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
I love to act white money... I ignore my haters and give them something to keep busy with, "hating" while I up my games and keep giving them shocker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by udemzyudex(m): 1:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
zolajpower:

Do not undermine pere ... We all said this about Tboss and Cee-cee but they were in the finals . Village people was the reason Tasha was given a bad suspension grin she would have won ...... Remember her mantra oba no dey go transfer grin so if we have a male housemate who is so irritating nothing bad . Na the script or the game . Pere is there to irritate other house mate
Did she win it?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Barile001(m): 1:29pm On Aug 17, 2021

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Ijoba4lyf(m): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Chukwute:
Veteran actor, Charles Inojie pens down words of wisdom to BBNaija housemate, Pere over renewed hostilities towards Whitemoney.

Pere got into a fight last night with Whitemoney and made to remove his belt in an attempt to flog the latter like a child.

His actions infuriated Whitemoney and other housemates that called him out for bullying.

Reacting to a clip of the incident posted online, Charles Inojie wrote;

ODE TO PERE... From creation day, man's greatest folly has remained himself, his ego, his pride, his sense of self worth, his intolerance for competition, his abhorrence of rivalry, his superiority complex.. Hear me, every man that has fallen from grace to grass, crashed from a position of influence and admiration or suddenly become an enemy of those who once adored him and sang his praises; have had their fall traceable to their inability to manage these vices. History is never tired of deconstructing men of such character.”

See more; https://www.instagram.com/p/CSqxSPjs7XH/?utm_medium=copy_link

I noticed some form of protection towards Pere by big brother which would soon backfire...
Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Liebermantic: 1:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
philips13:
Useless show
There are thousands of Channels..Stop watching Bbnaija for Christ sake..
I love Bbnaija..Go and watch Emmanuel TV of T.B Joshua

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by luluman: 1:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
philips13:
Useless show
Useless comment

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by luluman: 1:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Deletedd:
It builds millionaires. Better than nairaland that waste data

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Charles Inojie Counsels Pere Over Feud With Whitemoney by Maxime10(m): 2:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere is really losing his fans because of this hatred he has for White money and there by making WM to be loved the more …

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bauchi Revokes Certificate Of Occupancy Of DAAR Communications / Uriel Becomes Payporte Fashion Ambassador (Photos) / BBNaija: Gedoni Throwback Photo As A Corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.