Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Bachelor Of Copywriting (boc), 15th Edition! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Bachelor Of Copywriting (boc), 15th Edition! (206 Views)

5 Mind Changing Lessons I Learnt From The Bachelor Of Copywriting (BOC) / Ghostwriting And Copywriting: Are There Really Any Differences? / A Bachelor Of Philosophy ( B. Phil) Degree From Rome Without NYSC: Any Use? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bachelor Of Copywriting (boc), 15th Edition! by Doznaira(m): 12:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hey there,

BOC 15: We started yesterday but you can still join us TODAY and get ALL the notes and MATERIALS of YESTERDAY‼️‼️

‼️‼️ BOC 15 Birthday DISCOUNT!!

Pay N4,000 TODAY

A total of 8,037 persons have now joined the Bachelor of copywriting course in all editions.

555 persons have now registered for Bachelor of Copywriting 15

In the Bachelor of copywriting course 15:

* The best student goes home with N100,000 CASH!!!

* You will learn the exact system I use in making millions online monthly.

* You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, you will do practicals and make money yourself.

* You will learn how to write short and long-form copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets and many more.

* You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid.

* You will learn how to apply copywriting on upwork, fiverr, agency and as a personal brand.

• You will get materials worth N370,000

• The top 10 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course.

• LIFETIME Access to my e-library worth N800k+

• Access to my e-books.
My e-books.

1. Copywriting 101

2. Whatsapp Income Mastery

3. E-book Creation Mastery

4. Premium Articles of 2019

5. Organic Traffic Generation.

If you apply all I teach you and you don't make 10x your money, I will give you back all your money and add a written apology posted on all my social pages

Early Bird Fee is N5,000 BUT because of my Birthday, pay N4,000

Fees go to N20,000 soon! Act Fast!!

Akpe Emmanuel.

GTB: 0130177563
Firstbank: 3058878575

Message me on whatsapp: +2348152922008 before and after payment to register you for a gift.

Only those who make payment today will get access to my entire LIBRARY!!

(1) (Reply)

Safety Consultants And Solutions Provider Director Is Appointed By NBCC / SAP Virtual Training In Security And Audit. / Tvc || 21st August 2021 || Housing Development Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.