Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,532 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:12 PM

Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) (3495 Views)

Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Married Woman Begs Cassper Nyovest To Fertilize Her As He Lands In Nigeria / Davido Congratulates Cassper Nyovest As He Sold Out 68K Stadium Capacity (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 8:57am On Aug 20, 2021
PoloG:
I am allergic to black South Africans
ﹰDon't give a fvck cultist
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by PoloG: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
IronGalaxy:
ﹰDon't give a fvck cultist
ok.. Now take your pathetic black South African self off this site... Your type disgust me

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
PoloG:
ok.. Now take your pathetic black South African self off this site... Your type disgust me
I'll leave your shitty site the day your parasite brethren decide to leave South Africa cultist .

3 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:17am On Aug 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
All these trolls make the same mistakes, the complain and diss South Africans but are in everone of them

SA is irresistibly gorgeous - I don't blame them. Among TOP 10 most beautiful country in the world. cool

Pics below are THREE CITIES in SA - not one. cool

Pic 1 Durban
Pic 2 - Johannesburg
Pic 3, 4 Cape Town

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:24am On Aug 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'll leave your shitty site the day your parasite brethren decide to leave South Africa cultist .

800,000 Nigerians in SA shocked. Maybe ONE MILLION by now.

It's projected they will be 500 MILLION Nigerians in 40 years time - 2050. So they'll be ONE BILLION of them in SA coz Nigger-geria will be the foremost sh*thole by then grin

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by TMKsouth: 10:26am On Aug 21, 2021
Lol, who was banned LMAO grin grin grin (the Transcriber as usual)

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by PoloG: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2021
IronGalaxy:
go on to the streets and chase them out nigga... I am not in your country so you should leave this site and go chase them away zulu

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 12:01am On Aug 22, 2021
PoloG:
go on to the streets and chase them out nigga... I am not in your country so you should leave this site and go chase them away zulu
listen here cultist, you don't own this site so leave me the fvck alone

2 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by PoloG: 8:12am On Aug 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
listen here cultist, you don't own this site so leave me the fvck alone
this is not a mzansi forum..
Go to hell

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 8:28am On Aug 22, 2021
PoloG:
this is not a mzansi forum..
Go to hell
You mean "hell", as in that shthole called Naija? grin grin..nah man i can't come there

3 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by PoloG: 8:33am On Aug 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You mean "hell", as in that shthole called Naija? grin grin..nah man i can't come there
zulus goat grin grin
Go to your mzansi forum and go communicate with your fellow HIV infested Zulu there

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 8:58am On Aug 22, 2021
PoloG:
zulus goat grin grin
Go to your mzansi forum and go communicate with your fellow HIV infested Zulu there
Doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is hell unfortunately ...Thats probably why you're so grumpy and frustated grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by PoloG: 9:30am On Aug 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
[s]Doesn't change the fact that Nigeria is hell unfortunately ...Thats probably why you're so grumpy and frustated grin grin[/s]
zulu fool always seeking attention from Nigerians...

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 10:08am On Aug 22, 2021
PoloG:
zulu fool always seeking attention from Nigerians...
No cultist 'its the other way around wink couldnt care less about some round-head from some shtty 4th world shhthole.

And psst ..im not Zulu. I know that be the only tribe you know

3 Likes

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by theInterpreter: 2:05pm On Aug 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

800,000 Nigerians in SA shocked. Maybe ONE MILLION by now.

It's projected they will be 500 MILLION Nigerians in 40 years time - 2050. So they'll be ONE BILLION of them in SA coz Nigger-geria will be the foremost sh*thole by then grin
you are not smart
how can Nigerians in South Africow land be 800k?
is that even reasonable?
are you not an intellectual?grin
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by theInterpreter: 2:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
TMKsouth:
Lol, who was banned LMAO grin grin grin (the Transcriber as usual)
lol
I'm still here
those deleted posts are those of the thousand-moniker troll
not mine

1 Like

Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by IronGalaxy: 3:54pm On Aug 22, 2021
[quote author=PoloG post=105063887][/quote]I'll wait for you kill someone for their liver first Afonja tongue savage nation. I'd rather loot than kill for rituals wtf undecided
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:26pm On Aug 22, 2021
theInterpreter:
lol
I'm still here
those deleted posts are those of the thousand-moniker troll
not mine

Ok, cool. I'm glad you're still around. I like chatting to u.
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by theInterpreter: 11:07pm On Aug 22, 2021
IronGalaxy:
I'll wait for you kill someone for their liver first Afonja tongue savage nation. I'd rather loot than kill for rituals wtf undecided
lol
skull miners exhume dead bodies
they don't kill
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by theInterpreter: 11:08pm On Aug 22, 2021
TMKsouth:

Ok, cool. I'm glad you're still around. I like chatting to u.
you haven't replied to the post you said you'd reply to later
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by TMKsouth: 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
theInterpreter:
you haven't replied to the post you said you'd reply to later

Which one now? Remind me.
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by Ishilove: 8:45pm On Aug 26, 2021
The sneakers retail for R990 each (N27,000) and would cost R49,500 (N1,3 million) for 50 pairs
Christ. When did our currency become so poor?
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by theInterpreter: 9:00pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ishilove:

Christ. When did our currency become so poor?
when an illiterate herdsman took over embarassed
Re: Julius Malema Gifts Followers With 50 Pairs Of Cassper Nyovest Sneakers (PIX) by NakwansaPolice: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Whizkid,davido, MI, P_square..e.t.c Go To Church On Sundays???? / Photo: Davido Buys Matching Sneakers For Himself & His Daughter / See The Girl That Stripped For 2face On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.