Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure (5702 Views)

You May Be Able To Get Your Oau Transcript Faster Than You Think / OAU Students Express Frustration Over Transcript Application Process / Unnecessary Delays At OAU Transcript Office Via ETX-NG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by Mztonya: 2:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
So the authorities of Obafemi Awolowo university somehow harkened to our cries by providing a new method/procedure for transcript application. The website is https://tps.oauife.edu.ng/ Before I venture into this I need to know what I will be going through which made me create this topic. Has anyone done it? How long did it take you to get the transcript. I am sure a lot of people would like to know.
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 4:43pm On Sep 15, 2021
On OAU Transcripts Services ETX was the Jonathan and TPS the Buhari
Just recently, I tracked every one of my 27 transcripts requests made on TPS for my clients (transcripts I didn’t “process”), and 26 of the these requests are still hanging at “Payment Received” while only one of them has been updated to “Transcripts Generated” since almost two months that I have paid for these orders. Seeing this, only one thing came to mind: ‘how is TPS better than ETX for God’s sake?’; this exactly is what ETX used to do with OAU transcripts that was getting the alumni frustrated and losing opportunities. ETX would send you several programmed messages while you are trying to make the order for your transcripts on the platforms, and the moment you have made the payment for the order and they have sent you a mail confirming your payment, end of story, you don’t hear from them anymore; no phone number to call (if there is one, it is sure they wouldn’t answer the calls). When you send them mails, they don’t reply, when you contact them via the “messaging” feature on your tracking page on their web, they would only after several days send you a generic message that would show you they didn’t really read the message you sent to them or they read it but they have no idea what’s happening about your transcripts processes. You would have to either come down to ETX or the Transcripts Department to know anything at all about your transcripts processes or pay somebody to do the run around for you—which all negate the idea of online services for transcripts. If you didn’t experience this with ETX, then you might not really understand how depressing it was. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/09/on-oau-transcripts-services-etx-was.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by greenolive317: 8:56am On Dec 13, 2021
You don’t need to pay any agent a dime to help you process your transcripts. They would promise you the world and after collecting your money start telling you endless stories, half truths and outright lies. Go to the school and process your transcripts yourself. The transcripts processing officers are usually very helpful if you can just present your case. I repeat don’t pay any agent a dime of your money.
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
TPS is not What we Shouted for to Be the Solution to OAU’s Transcripts War
Judging from my four years experience with ETX and my near-six months experience with TPS, I can tell you categorically that TPS is the worst that makes you regret you fought against the bad; ETX was awful, but TPS is a misfortune! When we were yarning for OAU to handle her own transcripts business instead of handling it over to a private company, we never considered the fact that when OAU starts to handle such business, they people she would put on it would be the civil servants who don’t like to work or don’t have enough skill for the functions they are placed on; people who are negligent and people who must be “motivated” for them to be able to do what they are employed and paid for. And sincerely speaking, this is the case in OAU right now when it comes to transcripts. At the very least, ETX was pretending to be working, but TPS people don’t work and they don’t pretend to be working, neither do they want to hear what you have to complain about or an issue you are having (terrible seller-buyer communication). With ETX, if your order was still at some stages, you could still cancel your order and get a good sum of your money back, but with TPS, once you have paid you have paid, you cannot cancel the order if you change your mind about it or you don’t need the transcripts anymore where you ordered for it to be sent to. You cannot even edit your data in the case when you have an error in the data. You’d send them a mail expecting a response you are never getting. Nothing about this is good! READ MORE HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2021/12/tps-is-not-what-we-shouted-for-to-be.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by greenolive317: 8:52pm On Dec 22, 2021
The best way to get your transcripts is to apply for the transcripts yourself and go to OAU transcripts processing office to follow up. The officers are generally very helpful once you are able to present your case well. Don’t pay ANY agent a dime of your money. They would collect your money and not deliver on the agreement. All you would hear is a lot of lies and half truths. I repeat don’t pay any agent to process transcripts if you don’t want to hear stories.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by ayotundele18: 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
greenolive317:
The best way to get your transcripts is to apply for the transcripts yourself and go to OAU transcripts processing office to follow up. The officers are generally very helpful once you are able to present your case well. Don’t pay ANY agent a dime of your money. They would collect your money and not deliver on the agreement. All you would hear is a lot of lies and half truths. I repeat don’t pay any agent to process transcripts if you don’t want to hear stories.

Thanks , but have I applied with this new method. Since August..followed up and transcript still not sent
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by Inikay: 1:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
ayotundele18:

Thanks , but have I applied with this new method. Since August..followed up and transcript still not sent

Hello, have you gotten your transcript now.
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by Tilda25: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2022
Greetings all, I keep getting error notifications when I try submitting my transcript on tps portal. Is any more ecperincing this, I need help on home to please.
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by Inikay: 11:30am On Mar 12, 2022
Tilda25:
Greetings all, I keep getting error notifications when I try submitting my transcript on tps portal. Is any more ecperincing this, I need help on home to please.

Just keep trying it could be network issues.
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by teewahlorlah90: 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2022
Please how did you resolve this issue. I keep getting error message at the point of submission.
Tilda25:
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 11:35am On Jun 21, 2022
What an Unofficial Transcript and an Official Transcript Mean and what they can Be Used For
Having to explain to clients the meaning and uses of unofficial transcript and of official transcript is one of the things we steadily encounter per day, it’s almost like travel agents/PR and schools aren’t explaining enough what they mean when they ask travel aspirants to provide their unofficial or official transcript. But this is Pathfinders Edu. Consultancy (PEC), part of our jobs is to enlighten people who may be needing such, and the fact that this write-up caught your interest and retains your attention till this line can only mean that this topic we are about to discuss means so much to you. Trust us to give you the best of information anytime. Now let’s talk about what unofficial transcript and an official transcript mean and what we can use the two for. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/06/what-unofficial-transcript-and-official.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by omisyk(m): 10:19am On Jun 22, 2022
Are you having a problem getting your BSC/BeD/MSC/Mphil/Ph.D. Certificate, Transcript, Proof of English, Verification of Credentials from Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile Ife (OAU). I could point you in the right direction/ put you through the process. The process is not as difficult as people were made to believe. you can call or mail me 09055611236 or empireconsult4@gmail.com
Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 2:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
Why Most OAU Transcripts Don’t Get Sent Ever or Get Sent But Several Months After Applying
To save your time (in case you wouldn’t need this write-up), let me list out the aspects of OAU transcript problems I want to discuss here so you know if this write-up would be of help to you in any way or not.
1. I will talk about why people who graduated a long time ago may never get their transcripts or get it but almost a year or after a year that they applied for it; long time ago being 2015 backwards.
2. I will talk about why people who graduated from any department in Health Sciences and Faculty of Pharmacy in OAU may never get their transcript if they make the application online and keep waiting without doing any physical thing on it.
3. I will talk about why people who transferred between departments, people who took a leave of absence, people who had extra year/semester, and people who didn’t graduate may never get their transcripts from OAU.
4. If you have applied for your transcript for close to one year but the tracker on your dashboard is still stuck at “Payment Received”, I will talk about what your case could be too.
5. I will discuss the workable solution to 1, 2, 3, and 4 above.
READ THE FULL WRITE-UP HERE>>>>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2022/11/why-most-oau-transcripts-dont-get-sent.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 1:41pm On Jan 04, 2023
Old Graduates of OAU and UI Collecting their Certificates and Transcripts: The Rigor and Ways Out
It would be wrong for any old alumnus of OAU and UI (or any other Nigerian school for that matter) to think that they would appear some decades after graduating to request for their transcript or/and certificate from their school and it would be easily provided to them like it’s not been decades since their documents have been passive; even alumni who graduated only about five years ago are having the problems of lost file, missing results, incomplete results and so on, not to talk of people who graduated in the 60’s, 70’s. 80’s, 90’s and even the early 2000’s. Even if nothing has happened to documents from these years, no staff wants to be the one to start looking for these documents here and there. Hence, when you apply for your document online as an alumnus from the old years, don’t expect that your application would not be abandoned. If you are an alumnus from the old years and you have applied for your document online for a while now and you are yet to receive it or see any progress on it, just know that it’s most probably abandoned. If you have been on the internet looking for answers to why your school is yet to deliver your document or may not be able to deliver it lest something is done, this is your answer. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/01/old-graduates-of-oau-and-ui-collecting.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 2:17pm On May 18, 2023
If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU or UI Transcript
You graduated decades ago and you still have or you still know your matric number, it must mean you still have in your care one or two documents carrying the matric number or you are still around academics where your matric number is needed every other year so you are often reminded of it. But in other case which is often the case of people who graduated long ago and they have nothing reminding them of their matric number, it must mean you forgetting your matric number is sure. To me, this is understandable; when you don’t use your matric number or nothing reminds you of it, you forget it. The problem now is when you need to request for your transcript, how possible is that without your matric number? The answer is no! You cannot be able to request for your transcript without your matric number. You will not even be able to create an account on the transcript processing system without your matric number. Now how do you solve this problem? I like to say it’s simple but it’s not—especially if your school is either of OAU and UI and you have graduated long ago. Why is it not simple? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/if-you-dont-have-your-matric-number-but.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 2:28pm On May 18, 2023
If You Don’t Have Your Matric Number But You Need Your OAU or UI Transcript
You graduated decades ago and you still have or you still know your matric number, it must mean you still have in your care one or two documents carrying the matric number or you are still around academics where your matric number is needed every other year so you are often reminded of it. But in other case which is often the case of people who graduated long ago and they have nothing reminding them of their matric number, it must mean you forgetting your matric number is sure. To me, this is understandable; when you don’t use your matric number or nothing reminds you of it, you forget it. The problem now is when you need to request for your transcript, how possible is that without your matric number? The answer is no! You cannot be able to request for your transcript without your matric number. You will not even be able to create an account on the transcript processing system without your matric number. Now how do you solve this problem? I like to say it’s simple but it’s not—especially if your school is either of OAU and UI and you have graduated long ago. Why is it not simple? CONTINUE READING HERE>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/if-you-dont-have-your-matric-number-but.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 11:55am On May 22, 2023
Permanent Solutions to Transcript Issues in Nigerian Schools
In Nigeria today, when we talk about on-time and stress-free transcript production services, we can vouch for only two or three schools (UNILORIN and FUTA being two of them). Please when I talk about on-time and stress-free I’m not judging that with the fast and easy experience that those two people in a group of twenty people have and they use that to argue that transcript production in their schools is not as terrible as they say it is, I’m talking about the experiences of the eighteen of the twenty people—this is the real metric for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of the transcript services of any school, not the experience of the fewest people possible. There are schools that are popularly commended for their good transcript services, so we all know they are getting this thing right (according to public comments, FUTA, UNILORIN and COVENANT deliver between one day to two weeks, so they fall on this group). There are schools that are just somewhere in between being terrible and being among the schools that are doing well (according to public comments, UNILAG, FUNAAB, UNIBEN, NOUN; they deliver between two weeks and never, so they fall on this group). There are also schools that are just popularly terrible (according to public comments, LASU, UI, OAU; they deliver between a couple of months and never, so they fall on this group). The worst part of it is that these terrible-doing schools also lack proper communication; if as an alumnus I requested for my transcript and for one problem or the other the delivery of my transcript would be delayed or would never happen, the department working on it should be able to communicate with me and let me know what the problem is, but unfortunately, I am just likely to sit somewhere thinking my transcript production is ongoing and it would be delivered sooner or later even when no one is doing anything on it. This right here is what worsens the experience. CONTINUE READING HERE>>>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2023/05/permanent-solutions-to-transcript.html

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by PECng: 3:05pm On Feb 19
Something OAU Alumni in Abroad Must Know Before Applying for the Student Copy of their Transcript
This write-up is basically for OAU alumni in the diaspora who want to apply for a student copy (personal/unofficial) transcript; the aim is to inform you on how to save some money many of you usually pay for the application which you do not need to pay. I know you people have a lot of money and over-paying a token like #8,000 wouldn’t shake you, but still, the write-up will be made available to fulfil some information purposes, and also for somebody out there who likes to pay for only what they are buying. CONTINUE READING HERE>>> https://www.pecngr.com/2024/02/something-oau-alumni-in-abroad-must.html

Re: Have You Tried The New OAU Transcript Application Procedure by MissIndependent(f): 8:47pm On Mar 18
Hello I just came across this thread. Please how do I get my transcripts?

(1) (Reply)

Delsu 2nd Batch Out! / Any English Examiners? Please Review My Letter Writing / A Picture Is Said To Be Worth A Thousand Words; This {PHOTO} Speaks More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.