Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) (45594 Views)

Dj Cuppy's Versace Room In Her Pink Penthouse (Photos) / DJ Cuppy And Faridah Folawiyo Kissing In Spain (Photos) / Sexy Photos Of DJ Cuppy And Farida Folawiyo At Trinidad And Tobago Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by chloride6: 6:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
It's not a practical design..

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Loveknitting: 6:09pm On Aug 21, 2021
nkemdi89:
It's beautiful but it looks more like an office than a home , also it looks too serious and not welcoming for a residential place .

Huh!
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Aidejay(m): 6:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
Loveknitting:

Huh!
u seff u shock.

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by justtruth88miSt(f): 6:14pm On Aug 21, 2021
Dry and wet kitchen...
Mean i know know ooo
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by htdot: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
What does she do for a living and who dey wear her cloth... nairaland can believe anything
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Loveknitting: 6:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aidejay:
u seff u shock.

Yep!
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 6:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
This is a lovely design, you don't get to see this kind of designs in Nigerian homes, kudos!

Get rich or die trying folks

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Corroro: 6:40pm On Aug 21, 2021
Money good o, this house fine die
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 21, 2021
Aunty lay hands on your head and say: this week enormous money fall on me.
Credit alarm ruin my bank account grin
nkemdi89:
It's beautiful but it looks more like an office than a home , also it looks too serious and not welcoming for a residential place .

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by pacespot(m): 6:52pm On Aug 21, 2021
Elegant!

You no go remember say you are in Nigeria in this house grin
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Bunmhi(f): 7:04pm On Aug 21, 2021
Breathtaking!
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Nephilim: 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
How do one make friends with extremely wealthy ones like this lolz! Just thinking grin
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by dealslip(f): 7:16pm On Aug 21, 2021
Impressive though. From the comments I realized that many people need to step out of this country. This is average outside in Dubai and other advanced countries
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
leumas10:
Aunty lay hands on your head and say: this week enormous money fall on me.
Credit alarm ruin my bank account grin
Bros which business did I do that
I will expecting such money , the only money I am expecting this week is my salary.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by luvme0702: 8:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Thunder fire poverty there.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by baby124: 8:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:
Impressive though. From the comments I realized that many people need to step out of this country. This is average outside in Dubai and other advanced countries
You say what? You have definitely not traveled out. You can’t recognize quality and class when you see it.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by DEROX: 8:32pm On Aug 21, 2021
wink no chestbeating or bragging

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
htdot:
What does she do for a living and who dey wear her cloth... nairaland can believe anything

It appears you don't know the Folawiyo family . . . those cats have been rich for decades.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 8:39pm On Aug 21, 2021
baby124:

You say what? You have definitely not traveled out. You can’t recognize quality and class when you see it.
abi ooooo no place for this world where this kind house dey average.

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
Banga12:
Pure Heaven

Meanwhile

The Only 100% Effective Herbal Remedy (NO Side EFFECT) To CONQUER Weak Erections, Small Manhood,
Erectile Dysfunction, Premature Ejaculation And Libido Booster Within 14 Days.

You are just a PHONE Call away to your permanent solution.
Make i no spoil your business sha, but you know say the only way to increase the size of the penis is by surgery, and it's only in a case of micropenis.
And the increase isn't dramatic.
Make una stop to dey sell things wey dey damage kidneys.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:05pm On Aug 21, 2021
baby124:

I am currently outside the country in the US. so what travelling out are you talking about?This probably compares to the Methodist Hospital I use so what are you talking about. I said this is average in countries like Dubai, US etc.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:06pm On Aug 21, 2021
mrMeen:
abi ooooo no place for this world where this kind house dey average.
May God help Naija youth, the politicians have done so much damage to what they consider standard or quality.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by seyz91(m): 9:07pm On Aug 21, 2021
I no kuku know for them oo
catice:
This is beautiful, but how people dey get this money na?
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by KayCee92(m): 9:18pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lewisdinho:
If i decorate your house for you, both interior and exterior you will know that indeed God do blessed us with different gifts.

Really
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by baby124: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2021
dealslip:

I am currently outside the country in the US. so what travelling out are you talking about?This probably compares to the Methodist Hospital I use so what are you talking about. I said this is average in countries like Dubai, US etc.
You can be in the US, does not mean you are exposed. You have obviously not been close to anything of class so you cannot see the difference. When they are counting buildings and locations with class you are calling US. LOL. Have you been to Europe? Even Japan has classier structures than the US.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by dealslip(f): 10:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
baby124:

You can be in the US, does not mean you are exposed. You have obviously not been close to anything of class so you cannot see the difference. When they are counting buildings and locations with class you are calling US. LOL. Have you been to Europe? Even Japan has classier structures than the US.
���� I can only laugh at you because you are so low on what class is all about. That is why I said even Dubai and US that concept is average. Most of you guys out there are just frustrated and would bite anyone that tries to make you see otherwise. Continue to enjoy your glorified slums your government gives you and you guys praise them to the highest heaven.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by emmyN(m): 12:24am On Aug 22, 2021
nkemdi89:

You've got poor taste.
Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2021
emmyN:

You've got poor taste.
If that is your opinion about me , no problem , live and let's live.

1 Like

Re: Inside Reni Folawiyo’s Lagos Penthouse (Photos) by mrMeen(m): 7:05am On Aug 22, 2021
dealslip:

May God help Naija youth, the politicians have done so much damage to what they consider standard or quality.
no but seriously there is no place in this world where this kind of house will cost anything less than 3 million dollars and that is for rural areas with inexpensive lands, certainly a penthouse like this in cities will be price at millions of dollars take it or leave it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback: Tonto Dikeh And Churchill On A Date / Where Timi Dakolo Lived For 15 Years In Port Harcourt Before The Fame / Check Out Tiwa Savage’s Outfit On Her Show That Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.