Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

I Need Advice On How To Go About My Shop - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Advice On How To Go About My Shop (198 Views)

Is It Possible For Her To Lay Claim On My Shop / Will I Betray My Shop Neighbor If I Do This??? / Do You Have Goods To Sell? Supply Me And I'll Market Them In My Shop In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice On How To Go About My Shop by Rollinguy1: 3:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
I'm Rollinguy by name. I'm a shoe cubbler I rented a shop since March till now I haven't started yet because of financial reasons... But before I rented that shop me and my friend requested I should rent the shop so that I can join me his very good in shoe making but I'm only gud in sandals and palms... Hmmmm but me and the guy go to the market to buy materials we are using to work since a month an now the guy is not longer picking my calls if I chat him he will ready without replying I'm confused I don't know what to do I rented that shop because of him my dream is to travel out of the country... But because of what me and him discuss that makes me to ask my sister money for shop now telling her I don't want the shop again will make me look like a fool..
that doesn't know what he wants I'm a confuse man here please I need your advice and the way forward please I'm on my knees two head's is better than one.. five months has gone from the shop already...
Re: I Need Advice On How To Go About My Shop by lifenija: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
rent the shop out, but tell the person u giving how many month u have remaining.

sell the things that is urs keep his one side.

gather wat u have sold n tell ur sister what happened.

best u talk to her, before them say.

u no tell anybody wetin u dey go tru
Re: I Need Advice On How To Go About My Shop by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
Rollinguy, seems you aren't ready to be a man of your own. Just tell the landlord to let the shop out and settle you for your remaining rent.

(1) (Reply)

Stop The Struggle And Get The Right System / Do You Have An Approved PAYPAL Account? / If You Are A Business Owner, This Could Be Your Biggest Opportunity Of The Year!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.