Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Lukaku's Agent Receives Threats - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lukaku's Agent Receives Threats (276 Views)

I'm Receiving Death Threats From My Girlfriend's Ex / Lady Receives A Cake Full Of 1000 Naira Notes From Her Man On Birthday (Photos) / Man Sends Death Threats To Lady Who Dumped Him After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lukaku's Agent Receives Threats by Pokemon03(m): 4:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lukaku, 28, left Inter Milan after helping the club end an 11-year wait for its 19th Italian title.

Talk that the deal was "engineered" or "forced" for financial gain, according to Pastorello, "is leading everyone astray

"Many of those who insulted and threatened me today thanked me profusely for bringing him to Milan," he said

"I have always accepted – and will continue to accept – confrontation and constructive criticism as part of the game for those who play roles with significant media relivance

https://kikolex..com/?m=1&zx=4e8dd5956878394b
Re: Lukaku's Agent Receives Threats by Godada(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
What I like about the whites is the class and maturity they handle matters.

But regardless of these seeming façade these agents and players put up, case in point....the G.O.A.T......I guess you all know who, it's always about the score.

Money is the score card. That's all they all care about.

(1) (Reply)

Is Marriage For Broke Man Or Woman Can Bring Fortune For The Family?, My Opion . / Is Your Love Stronger Than Distance? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Partner Moans Someone Else’s Name During S*x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.