Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,308 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! - Art, Graphics & Video (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! (22701 Views)

Italian Pavilion At Downtown Design Highlights The Latest In Design Trends / Learn Graphics Design, UI/UX Design, Web Design, Video Editing / Don't Waste Your Weekends,come For The Almost Free 3 Weekends Training In Design (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by TechSkill: 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Willmichael:
I dunno much about them

But I know Perxels and Ovalay is good

I called Perxels last week and I was told that their course is online, no physical classes. I wanted an in-person class.
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Rosebloom: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2022
Hello,

Thank you guys for this beautiful thread.

I've started the coursera UX design course but I haven't really found self learning easy.

Is there any free online cohort I can apply for, for accountability purposes?

Also, what else should I be doing apart from the coursera course?
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Elvidence(m): 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
You people should not leave this thread like this
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by JunaPetr: 4:11pm On Nov 07, 2022
Hello! Interesting information. For me, presentation is very important. Using simple templates https://masterbundles.com/templates/presentations/powerpoint/vertical/ I was able to impress my audience. I'm sure that vertical orientation is great for a variety of business and educational topics, so I always use these templates. All shapes, icons, maps, elements are 100% vector editable and easy to resize, color without losing quality, giving me the freedom to be creative. Satisfied with the ease of use of the data template and recommended them to friends for presentations.
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Xenisha: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2022
It is a fully object-oriented language that supports or has functions that treat everything inside the program as objects. It does not support a primitive data type. With UX and UX a lot of network applications, sites, and so on are created. These are two technologies that are so similar in their origins, but so different in their specifics. To prepare for the course, I read https://cieden.com and wrote a dessert on the subject. My final choice was u/x because in my opinion it is more functional than UX and has more understandable open source code and functions.
Re: Tips and Tricks in Design. UI/UX Designers, Gather Here!!! by Willmichael(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2023
Yup
Eniwealth23:
lost the job. Can I reach you on WhatsApp?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Breath Taking Pictures Of Nature And Beautiful Places / Web Banner Design Contest (154x95 Pixel Format) / A Nairalander Shares His 3d Artworks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.