Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) (1016 Views)

Armed Soldier Rough Handled In The North (Video, Pictures) / APC Supporters Burn Tinubu Outfits, Join PDP In The North (Video) / 2023: Peter Obi Listening And Viewing Center In The North (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 5:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Let me be the first to say it because as a strategist I have calculated it, Boko haram is in bed with the Nigerian government and this is why they are laying down their arms because as I told You the army would deploy to the south soon I calculated it as well.

But this Taliban Victory would change the minds of Boko haram, they would break from the Nigerian government and the Victory of the would give them the hope that they can also replicate such in northern Nigeria, so expect to see some crazy attacks on the military and civilians soon and they will attempt to take aso rock remember they are already in Niger state, again it is my prediction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gRCjksnHhU
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 5:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
All my predictions always happen

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by System202: 5:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
and u didn't see it happening small small now in south east

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by NGpatriot: 5:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
Sadly for you, the only Taliban and ISWAP structure and characteristics of wholesale terrorism of slaughtering and beheading people are limited to the SE with ipob and esn terrorists.
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 5:23pm On Aug 17, 2021
System202:
and u didn't see it happening small small now in south east

Shut up, We are freedom fighters not terrorist like bandits and bokoharam

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 5:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
NGpatriot:
Sadly for you, the only Taliban and ISWAP structure and characteristics of wholesale terrorism of slaughtering and beheading people are limited to the SE with ipob and esn terrorists.

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by Monogamy: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Indeed, we have so many Musiwa's in this forum
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 6:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
Monogamy:
Indeed, we have so many Musiwa's in this forum

Shut up I am a strategist and this is just common sense, the taliban Victory has boosted the morals of jihadist World wide, get off nairaland and listen to real news and follow world politics, the world does not end on nairaland where you abuse igbos daily

5 Likes

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by Monogamy: 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up I am a strategist and this is just common sense, the taliban Victory has boosted the morals of jihadist World wide, get off nairaland and listen to real news and follow world politics, the world does not end on nairaland where you abuse igbos daily

Musiwa wouldn't have defended himself more than this.

I was indeed right

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by Supan(m): 6:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
vasel15:

It can't happen. Irigwe militia alone will treat their Bleep up.

Since Irigwe spoke that language they understand to them, have you heard any noise from them again?
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by System202: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
vasel15:

Shut up, We are freedom fighters not terrorist like bandits and bokoharam

Idiot which kind of freedom fighting is this. U are no different from alqaida.
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by flokii: 8:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
@OP You might not be far from the truth..

Notice how Afghan soldiers left the Talibans to have a field day taking over governmemt despite the billions in US dollars wasted to train and equip them. Similar thing is happening in North where the Northern groups defend Bokoharam and never criticize insurgency, banditary and whatnot happening there.

I don't see how this country can stay united with the rehabilitation and re-integration of repentant Bokoharam terrorists to the society they are pushing forward. We're just allowing these people toy with our lives and progress.

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by seunmsg(m): 9:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
Talibans victory is really not totally unexpected if you’re very conversant with history. They’ve been ruling Afghanistan for years so it’s going to be very difficult to uproot them. Trump knew it was inevitable and that’s why he started negotiating with the Taliban.

You guys also need to understand that US is not the first world power to invade Afghanistan with the hope of uprooting the Taliban. Russia invaded the country in the 80’s with the same aim. Funny enough, it was the same US that armed the Talibans and even funded lots of jihadist from Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations to go into Afghanistan and fight in support of the Taliban. Expectedly, Russia ran out of the country the same way US left last weekend.

As a result, the Talibans are well rooted in Afghanistan. Western power will have to fight them for nothing less than 50 years before they can be fully uprooted. Sadly, they US can’t afford such a prolonged and costly war over a country that offers little or nothing.

In the case of Northern Nigeria, the region has never been governed by radical jihadist. Yes, we can argue that some northern Muslims are sympathetic to Sunni jihadism but overall, northern elites are very comfortable with the current arrangement. A radical Islamic government will mess things up for them. They will never support the establishment of a radical Islamic state.

Again, Nigeria is a multi ethnic and multi religious country. The southern part of the country can never be Islamized under any guise. Even the south west with a high Muslim population will never allow radical Islam to spread. If a radical Islamic militia takes over the north, a United south will cut off the north immediately. The breakup will be so swift and fast. Northern elites knows this so they won’t even go there.

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by SILVERLINES: 1:01am On Aug 18, 2021
vasel15:
nwannem you are not far from the truth, infact you just nailed it

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:37am On Aug 18, 2021
I remember when Kanu said Fulanis will kill with impunity and take over communities and the security forces will aid them, we all laughed in the south, we all beat our chest that it would never happen, and when it happened we switched to "when Buhari leaves we would take action"

Now it's looking like that commander in chief position is going to another fulani man,

It's no surprise southern Nigeria was the destination for good and loyal slaves for 400 years

2 Likes

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 4:40am On Aug 18, 2021
seunmsg:
Talibans victory is really not totally unexpected if you’re very conversant with history. They’ve been ruling Afghanistan for years so it’s going to be very difficult to uproot them. Trump knew it was inevitable and that’s why he started negotiating with the Taliban.

You guys also need to understand that US is not the first world power to invade Afghanistan with the hope of uprooting the Taliban. Russia invaded the country in the 80’s with the same aim. Funny enough, it was the same US that armed the Talibans and even funded lots of jihadist from Saudi Arabia and other Arab nations to go into Afghanistan and fight in support of the Taliban. Expectedly, Russia ran out of the country the same way US left last weekend.

As a result, the Talibans are well rooted in Afghanistan. Western power will have to fight them for nothing less than 50 years before they can be fully uprooted. Sadly, they US can’t afford such a prolonged and costly war over a country that offers little or nothing.

In the case of Northern Nigeria, the region has never been governed by radical jihadist. Yes, we can argue that some northern Muslims are sympathetic to Sunni jihadism but overall, northern elites are very comfortable with the current arrangement. A radical Islamic government will mess things up for them. They will never support the establishment of a radical Islamic state.

Again, Nigeria is a multi ethnic and multi religious country. The southern part of the country can never be Islamized under any guise. Even the south west with a high Muslim population will never allow radical Islam to spread. If a radical Islamic militia takes over the north, a United south will cut off the north immediately. The breakup will be so swift and fast. Northern elites knows this so they won’t even go there.

You like long story, who ask you? We know you are a buhari supporter on nairaland, we know you
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 4:41am On Aug 18, 2021
Supan:

It can't happen. Irigwe militia alone will treat their Bleep up.

Since Irigwe spoke that language they understand to them, have you heard any noise from them again?

Lol they don't need Jos for now, they would first take over core northern states
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by immortal2: 7:33am On Aug 18, 2021
NGpatriot:

Terrorism is Islam thing. What is happening in SE is purely a people trying to fight off Federal government terrorists been planted in SE.
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by orisa37: 8:02am On Aug 18, 2021
THAT'S WHAT BMF-BOKOISWA IS ALL ABOUT TO ENABLE MACBAN DOMINATE THE SOUTH OF NIGERIA VERY WELL.
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vcente(m): 5:16am On Jul 29, 2022
Seems you're correct, i will be keeping up with you. You can also be a part of protecting your people. Think spiritually.

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by pedrilo: 6:15am On Jul 29, 2022
Its happening

1 Like

Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 4:58pm On Jul 29, 2022
August 17 2021,i predicted this and it is happening already, hahaha
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
vcente:
Seems you're correct, i will be keeping up with you. You can also be a part of protecting your people. Think spiritually.

Hahaha and thank you
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2022
pedrilo:
Its happening

Yes my brother
Re: I See Afghanistan Happening To The North(video) by vasel15: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2022
Sh*I i can only thank the gods of igbo land for this gift, most times I don't know the spirit that enters into me when I write these things, fkkk

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed Speaks In Paris, Says Twitter Was Not Banned In Nigeria / President Buhari Mourns Victims Of Bandits In Sokoto Reveals Next Line Of Action / Nigerians Is This Man You Want To Vote For Your President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.