Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,544 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off (63892 Views)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by lexy2014: 5:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
BigDawsNet:
You can never survive a flight like that

You risk falling from the Airbus drafting

You risk falling from Above 50,000 feet with any form of oxygen -- sustained human life is not possible without a pressure suit like astronauts wear.

D noise alone from d engines can burst ear drums

2 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingAttitude:
P.S: The agreement with the Taliban on the US pullout was struck under the administration of former President Donald Trump!

So, leave my dear Uncle Joe Biden outta this y'all.

RENO OMOKRI'S remark about this news is very fair✓
So why did Biden not reverse the agreement just like every other Trump's policies he reversed? grin

It is Biden's fault he had the choice not to pull the troops out. Why did he follow Trump's policies on Afghanistan? I thought the Democtrats didn't like Trump's policies. undecided

Stop blaming Trump for Biden's failures Trump is not in office.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by peacettw: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
springtech:

Trust me, they are better off leaving Afghanistan than stay there to experience an unpredictable governance of the Talibans.
Was it not just yesterday we read about Ladies who are already hiding their true identity, taking up a new identity thereby abandoning their goals , while they see their cherished ambition die a natural death.

Provided there is life , there is Hope .
Just imagine the kind of life the North Koreans are living under the government of the imperial dictator. A life of misery and constant fear. This is not the kind of life one would wish even for his enemies.

For me they took the right decision.
Safety and freedom first, the rest will come later.

You don't get it. They are outside the plane. Like literally hanging outside the plane. The freedom they are supposedly heading to is Gruesome Death

8 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Wokenaija: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Omo they need to split the country to North and south Nigeria if we don’t want this to happen. I am still saying this this people are reintegrating terrorists in to the society, in the name of forgiveness. Shine ya eyes!

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by ComeToJesus: 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
May ALLAH be praised.

ALLAH AKBAR, Taliban are not terrorist, we only claimed back our state from intruders such as USA.

No need for panic, Sharia law is friendly and it preaches nothing but peace.

Very soon Nigeria will be fully ruled by sharia law, INSHA ALLAH,

If Shariah law is friendly, there wouldn't be this life or death race to get out of a soon-to-be Shariah state.

Shariah is an abscess of evil and an anti human code for endless bloodletting.

6 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Spiff20(m): 5:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lifestone:
They eventually all fell off
na wa oh.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Calitoscassius(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
OMOJOHN001:
May ALLAH be praised.

ALLAH AKBAR, Taliban are not terrorist, we only claimed back our state from intruders such as USA.

I agree, i will move to Afghanistan soon, it is better than Nigeria.

Atleast they are sure what they want unlike nigeria where their government are confused.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by berryPee(m): 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
When is your next trip to Middle East in order to throw pebbles on that stone
OMOJOHN001:
May ALLAH be praised.

2 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by BigDawsNet: 5:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimanyd:
Is there a possibility of any of them surviving till they reach USA?

The military plane landed in neighbouring country, Qatar

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Temptee101(m): 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the great war commencing very soon, I see millions of people fleeing to the mountains, I see rapture taking place next year, I see those left behind marrying all the girls and inheriting the possessions of those raptured, I see Nigerians in heaven trying to bribe angels so that they can come back to earth to enjoy the numerous women and possessions, I see a popular west African leader with WAEC certificate being dragged to hell by a demon with 10 horns.

This I have seen.

Hahahahaha grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by SergeantLawalG: 5:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
They not running away from violent lslam. They only going to the west to further violently propagate it.
TAQQIYYA STOWAWAYS.
hahahaha you no well
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Mustiboy(m): 5:56pm On Aug 17, 2021
Lifestone:
They eventually all fell off

Jeez! shocked

For real?

Damn!
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by kingxsamz(m): 5:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
He must have jumped off. There's no way he would have survived to show us the recording.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by tgmservice: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Spiff20:
Won't they fall off?

some did
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by BigDawsNet: 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
lexy2014:

D noise alone from d engines can burst ear drums

I'm really waiting for a news about how a guy survive one....

Saw a documentary how a 2 south african stowaway hang on a flight from the SA airport and he took them to Britain...the first guy was dead on arrival....he even fell on a roof before landing...while the other passed out while he landed successful with the plane...but was on coma for few weeks....
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Chinny024(f): 5:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Osetigo
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by armadeo(m): 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
Massiveglory:
This is a pure suicide mission. The Spirit of death has taken hold of these ones.

Dumb folks
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by techWriter1: 6:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is a pure suicidal objective. The Spirit of killing been carried place of these those.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by AntiBalaka: 6:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Can you imagine having such a brutally low IQ that you think holding on to the side of a plane would work?

Just proves the whole Afghan war was just a MIC scam.

The US would have obliterated the Taliban and the entire Afghanistan in 3weeks without Nukes if they really wanted to.

5 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Moscodee1990(m): 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Breeze no blow dem comot?
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
My exact thoughts
socialmediaman:
Did he make it? How did they survive the altitude? Did some people actually survive clinging to a plane, or did they disembark at some point? And I wonder, was he live-streaming? How did we get the video? They were waving goodbyes not knowing it was the last for some of them

Questions needing answers!
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Coldie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
Na real o.

Afghanistan don hammer.

Them don get free access to the usa
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Coldie(m): 6:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
E be like war movie
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by ositadima1(m): 6:07pm On Aug 17, 2021
grin

Bunch of suicidal pussies, but then it could be a publicity stunt. They think say plane na molue bus?

2 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by wallarwallar(m): 6:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Any country rule base on religion the citizen's always act like fools. Journey mercy to hell or heaven no explanation it is sure death if the plane take off with them.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by kindlyheart: 6:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
I pity em though I know the won't think twice before calling thier fellow humans arnas and other derogatory terms
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Jakumo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Mikecold:
If only you knew the gravity of what he is running from

Haha ha ha yes GRAVITY is the problem I see with this escape modality.

If it weren't for gravity and the power of 200-knot wind forces those hangers-on were about to face shortly after takeoff, this method of air travel might just have worked.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Oh wait, there is no drawing board because the cameraman and his fellow travelers all died moments later.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by AngelicBeing: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the great war commencing very soon, I see millions of people fleeing to the mountains, I see rapture taking place next year, I see those left behind marrying all the girls and inheriting the possessions of those raptured, I see Nigerians in heaven trying to bribe angels so that they can come back to earth to enjoy the numerous women and possessions, I see a popular west African leader with WAEC certificate being dragged to hell by a demon with 10 horns.

This I have seen.
Hahaha

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Johnayoola(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
You have mind to cling to an airplane but you don't have mind to form your own suicide / terror group against the Taliban, Trust me if Taliban or whatsoever they are call see werey real werey they will fall back
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by NapoleonHill: 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Johnayoola(m): 6:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
See thousand of young able men running away, pussy ass niggas grin
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jakumo:

Haha ha ha yes GRAVITY is the problem I see with this escape modality.

If it weren't for gravity and the power of 200-knot wind forces those hangers-on were about to face shortly after takeoff, this method of air travel might just have worked.

Oh well, back to the drawing board. Oh wait, there is no drawing board because the cameraman and his fellow travelers all died moments later.
lol

Welcome to allah paradise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.