Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,114 members, 7,821,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off (63902 Views)

Thousands of Afghans flee hundreds of miles across desert to escape Taliban(Pix) / Afghanistan: 800 People Crammed Into A US Plane As They Escape From Kabul / Afghan Stowaways Fall To Death After Clinging To Plane (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Evidenx(m): 6:15pm On Aug 17, 2021
1000 ways to die...
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
Imagine them waving hands like they have entered USA already.

The only way they won't fall off is using strong ropes to tie their torso to whatever part of the aircraft hey were holding onto.

6 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by stagger: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingAttitude:
P.S: The agreement with the Taliban on the US pullout was struck under the administration of former President Donald Trump!

So, leave my dear Uncle Joe Biden outta this y'all.

RENO OMOKRI'S remark about this news is very fair✓

Nobody is quarreling with the withdrawal. People are angry about the manner it was done.

It was supposed to be a phased process.

Rather, your Uncle Joe just yanked troops out under the cover of darkness on July 3 without even informing the Afghan authorities. This is what people are angry about.

3 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Jakumo(m): 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

The only way they won't fall off is using strong ropes to tie their torso to whatever part of the aircraft hey were holding onto.

Maybe dem don carry strong rope already, keep am for bag.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by stagger: 6:19pm On Aug 17, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

They will not be conscious at 30,000 feet. That is why your planes are pressurized.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Flipmac(m): 6:31pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimanyd:
Is there a possibility of any of them surviving till they reach USA?
Absolutely no. It'll get to a point where they'll have no oxygen and the atmosphere will go below freezing point. This is a 100% suicide mission.

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the great war commencing very soon, I see millions of people fleeing to the mountains, I see rapture taking place next year, I see those left behind marrying all the girls and inheriting the possessions of those raptured, I see Nigerians in heaven trying to bribe angels so that they can come back to earth to enjoy the numerous women and possessions, I see a popular west African leader with WAEC certificate being dragged to hell by a demon with 10 horns.

This I have seen.

They should start making your visions into movies. LMAO!

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by donnie(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
lalasticlala:
First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLTA6-3d_Jo

If y'all continue this nonsense game you are playing with terrorists in Northern Nigeria, this is how you will be hanging on British airways soon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Lamasta(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Some people get mind sha
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by APOSTLECHUMA: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
WHY WERE THEY RUNNING AWAY FROM THE MESSENGERS OF PEACE FROM ALLAH ?
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
stagger:

They will not be conscious at 30,000 feet. That is why your planes are pressurized.

I even forgot that one.

To breath at that height is highly impossible.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Femmyfestus: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see rapture taking place next year, I see those left behind marrying all the girls and inheriting the possessions of those raptured

This I have seen.
Matthew 24:36 But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Ishilove: 6:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
armadeo:

Dumb folks
Desperation can make people do strange things.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Kindleade: 6:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
Yes there was an agreement during the trump administration to leave Afghanistan by May 1st which was also conditioned based to keep the Taliban in order. Now Uncle Joe Biden could have torn apart that agreement when he came in January like he did numerous times to the ones he did not like but No he left that agreement in place. Now what Uncle Joe did was move that deadline from May 1st to September 11 in his own words "for the US to leave in a safe and orderly manner" , Now he left their Airbase first which was not a thoughtful thinking leaving equipments, bullets and Hundreds of vehicles behind for the Afghan soldiers at the same time leaving the Afghan military defenseless on Air because the US provides almost all their military air support. He did not think of taking the interpreters and Personnel out first, he did not think of keeping that Airbase to serve as evacuation site in this kind of scenerio because that Airbase is so big that it could house 100,000 American soldiers. Also he had intelligence that Kabul will surely be taken if US leaves but his intelligence community and advisers thought it could play out in months but look it happened in days, that is why people are so mad like you literally said you were going to leave in a orderly manner but you botched it and frankly it is all on him, Leaving Afghanistan or meeting with the Taliban and having a deal is not the problem former administrations also make deals with them, but miscalculating their move is bad Image. He needs to own it and stop blaming people.

https://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-left-behind-millions-of-things-at-key-base-2021-7?op=1

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/13/us/politics/biden-afghanistan-withdrawal.html

KingAttitude:
P.S: The agreement with the Taliban on the US pullout was struck under the administration of former President Donald Trump!

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by greypencils: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
WaffenSS:
Seriously, what were these fools thinking?

They didn't know about atmospheric pressure, oxygen levels, cold, and the danger of being unrestrained?

And speed...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by cdialauka: 7:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
l don't want to sound cruel....but imagine
after running away from Afghanistan to Europe, US and Canada, they have to be mad to start demanding they grant them Sharia in those places....or demand that Canada close pork and bacon shop because it is affecting their religion.

Taliban has all the full packages of Sharia they want and it's varieties. It is creating enough enabling environment for their faith to thrive.

Pantami will be very elated right now. ISLAMABAD

Uyi168:
They are all aware of the terror that awaits them. It's better I try to cling and get on or I die. There is no in-between for many of them.

On a second thought, why are they all heading to America, Canada or Europe as the case may be?

Why not neighboring Islamic countries where they can practise their sharia??

Why the lands of kafr

These people hypocrisy Sha..

3 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Nicoddemus(m): 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the great war commencing very soon, I see millions of people fleeing to the mountains, I see rapture taking place next year, I see those left behind marrying all the girls and inheriting the possessions of those raptured, I see Nigerians in heaven trying to bribe angels so that they can come back to earth to enjoy the numerous women and possessions, I see a popular west African leader with WAEC certificate being dragged to hell by a demon with 10 horns.

This I have seen.

Hahahahaha. You're a true prophet, he will surely be dragged into the lowest part of hell

3 Likes

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by HellAnus: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
They not running away from violent lslam. They only going to the west to further violently propagate it.
TAQQIYYA STOWAWAYS.

The plane landed in Qatar. US is not stupid to take these suicide bombers to their land

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Goldenlocks: 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
The question is when the plane landed, how many of the stowaway passenger made it safe���
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by HardMirror(m): 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
They not running away from violent lslam. They only going to the west to further violently propagate it.
TAQQIYYA STOWAWAYS.
dont mind them. i saw some of them on a bbc program enjoying the freedom britain has to offer and still supporting their violent brothers in islamic countries.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by 10kgod(m): 7:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
slimanyd:
Is there a possibility of any of them surviving till they reach USA?

No way. That airbus was heading to Qatar not USA. They won't survive 15+hours journey like that.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by rickleye: 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
The plane is just taxing , It will be a very long walk back for those people . There is no licensed pilot that is taking off like that. The weight and fuel calculations will be way off.. in any case Gravity has only been defeated twice. When Jesus ascended and When Elijah was taken. So anything can happen
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by puresoul0827: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
They saw it on movies. Now they tried it. Don't try this at home they won't listen.
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Christistruth00: 7:38pm On Aug 17, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
angry sad
TAQQIYYA STOWAWAYS.

Have mercy now,

The Plane Landed in Qatar
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by efficiencie(m): 7:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingAttitude:

your uncle rolled back Trump's policies on the border, the XL pipeline, the Abraham accords, the Iran deal and the Paris deal...why didn't he roll back the Afghanistan policy? Trump's plan to leave Afghanistan would have been in a more sensible manner. Your uncle received enough intel informing him that the Taliban has the resources to overrun the country in a matter of days but your mumu uncle still went ahead to move US troops out of Afghanistan leaving behind weapons for the Taliban marauders. To say your uncle is foolish is an insult to all foolish people out there, your uncle is way beyond foolish...your uncle's stupidity is worthy of praise and adoration. Your uncle should be deified as the god of stupidity!

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by 10kgod(m): 7:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
rickleye:
The plane is just taxing , It will be a very long walk back for those people . There is no licensed pilot that is taking off like that. The weight and fuel calculations will be way off.. in any case Gravity has only been defeated twice. When Jesus ascended and When Elijah was taken. So anything can happen

That wasn't ordinary plane. It's Airbus. Used in carry tanks and some heavy duty machines. The weight is nothing to the plane

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingAttitude:

Even Americans are criticising Joe for this.

Biden reversed so many of Trump's policies. Why didn't he just reverse this one as well?

Isn't he the President again?

Well, the truth is, Biden made this decision and he stands by it. I have watched his interviews leading to and following the Taliban takeover of Kabul. He defended and is still defending the move.

He made the call as POTUS and is standing by his decision.

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by FreeIgboho: 7:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingAttitude:

Stop talking nonsense. Trump had conditions, Biden none. Besides Biden dumped every other agreement by Trump why only this? Man is simply too old and senile to be president of anything

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Proffdada: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
KingAttitude:

who is the PRESENT president of the United States of America?
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Proffdada: 7:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Stop talking nonsense. Trump had conditions, Biden none. Besides Biden dumped every other agreement by Trump why only this? Man is simply too old and senile to be president of anything
don't mind the ignoramus
Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by fkj950ax(m): 8:01pm On Aug 17, 2021
socialmediaman:
Did he make it? How did they survive the altitude? Did some people actually survive clinging to a plane, or did they disembark at some point? And I wonder, was he live-streaming? How did we get the video? They were waving goodbyes not knowing it was the last for some of them

Questions needing answers!

He probably came down.
The plane was just taxing at that point. You can see someone drop when he panned the shot around.
Also, the engines noise didn't pitch high at all.
And the person who posted it on YouTube has looped it once or twice to make it this long.

1 Like

Re: First-Person-View Of Afghans Clinging To Kabul Plane As It Takes Off by Nobody: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
10kgod:

That wasn't ordinary plane. It's Airbus. Used in carry tanks and some heavy duty machines. The weight is nothing to the plane

Please that is not Airbus product but Boeing and Mc.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trump: Why I Was Taken To White House Underground Bunker / Russia's "Dead Hand" Nuclear Trigger Can Wipe Out U.S, Europe In A Strike (Pix) / Schoolgirl Shot Dead By Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.