Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight (46202 Views)

BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by lastchild: 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2021
what you people don't know is that pere is actually the one giving big brother what they are looking for.

let me leak one bbnaija secret alot of you do not know, do you know that your votes don't always count?

it only counts when you vote out someone who's not giving big brother the content they are looking for

if your votes is against a big brother Favourite (a content creator) they'll redirect that vote to someone else

and pere is in that shoes

8 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Impact1010: 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
I vividly remember Erica from the Lockdown House telling Laycon that his whole body looks like a drumstick of chicken, and he went on to win the show. Thesame goes for Pere vs White Money's scenero. In this case, Pere is Erica and White Money plays Laycon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by adeniyi65(m): 6:34pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who notice that nairaland just went down from internet for some minutes ago

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by millionboi(m): 6:39pm On Aug 17, 2021
Wokenaija:
That guy is a bully! If camera no dey e for press white money neck. grin
hahahaha
No b lie oooo

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by xelly: 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
When are we sending Pere home? He has tried, he isnt supposed to be with human as he won't be at peace with em.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Teehub(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by lekanjeremiah(m): 6:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
If you are in support of Whitemoney to win the money-- click like

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Maj196(m): 6:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
Thunder fire una and pere. Whitemoney for the money.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by millionboi(m): 6:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
lastchild:
what you people don't know is that pere is actually the one giving big brother what they are looking for.

let me leak one bbnaija secret alot of you do not know, do you know that your votes don't always count?

it only counts when you vote out someone who's not giving big brother the content they are looking for

if your votes is against a big brother Favourite (a content creator) they'll redirect that vote to someone else

that's their business
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
His act was uncomfortable to watch you say? Hahaha good you know

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by PrinceOfLagos: 6:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
Stories

Bullshit
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by smartasuen(m): 6:50pm On Aug 17, 2021
Terrorism now sits on the Presidential seat of a one time Republic of Afghanistan, Bandits revel in abducting kids in Northern Nigeria, Brutal murders taking place in every geopolitical zone of the country, Islamic fundamentalists working hard towards populating the Kingdom of Mohammed at the expense of innocent lives and what some supposedly reasonable Nigerians are making their 7-point agenda is demystifying the intricacies behind some BBNaija housemates' game plans!

Oh Ever Blessed Holy Virgin Mary, the world(Naija especially) needs SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SENSE LORD, I PRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Ashley001(f): 6:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
#BBNaija: Pere Married Pamela heoma impregnated her and beat her up till she had miscarriage - Twitter user alleges

See full gist ��

https://techdaily.online/bbnaija-pere-married-pamela-heoma-impregnated-her-and-beat-her-up-till-she-had-a-miscarriage-twitter-user-alleges/

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by ASS1122: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by NoFucksToGive: 6:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I no be man ooo... I'm a proud woman. smiley

Delicious looking woman at that too
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by NoFucksToGive: 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
lastchild:

Compared to Whitemoney? Nah. Everyone likes Whitemoney... As in everyone

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by seyz91(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2021
cheesy
Bar1941:
So he too has a management team, what precisely are they managing? Perhaps managing how to continuously supply him alomo bitters so he will perform well in the BBnaija pòrn house...

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by seyz91(m): 6:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
Confirm!

You said it all
kingxsamz:
Lol, they're justifying his actions. This won't help him win sha. White money has won it. Pere should just enjoy his stay in that house for now. But one thing I've noticed is that, the toxic ones in the game always come out to be successful.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by ukaface(f): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere na nonsense and ingredient guy
He should fvck off abeg

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by seyz91(m): 6:59pm On Aug 17, 2021
You no lie

Na real paw paw talk cheesy
Raymond0008:
Oro paw paw

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere has bleeped up already, the day he would be nominated for eviction that day would be his last.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by MoIbrahim: 7:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jonah507:
What's all the hype about this nonsense?

Subscribe to dstv or showtime first
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Oluwadare316(m): 7:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
millionboi:
what of WhatsApp
. i prefer telegram for creating group based on serious stuff but most people use whatsapp. u can share large content on Telegram and doesn't hang.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by pek(m): 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gepheral:
That wasn't bullying you say? God intervened in the situation and made whitemoney not to realize on time that he was being bullied.

Prior to the rancour, pere had told Maria that he plans to do something that night and he dose not care if it gets him disqualified or not..

God really intervened truly!
Corrected!
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Tima1980(f): 7:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
When it comes to money now Biafrans are supporting Whitemoney in BBNAIJA house not BBBiafra.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Blazebond(m): 7:18pm On Aug 17, 2021
This is a game my people,nobody was bullied,i stand with pere's management on this matter,make everybody watch with open mind.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by dante0147: 7:22pm On Aug 17, 2021
ThickSharon123:

I no be man ooo... I'm a proud woman. smiley

Mumu man like say we know No say na man de use the account! Mumu man
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by luluman: 7:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
fergie0o1:
The Management of Pere Egbi, has reacted to the fight between White Money and Pere.

Pere Egbi Official
Birds of a feather flock.....
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by ThickSharon123(f): 7:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
dante0147:

Mumu man like say we know No say na man de use the account! Mumu man

Your biz....#pleaseshift kiss
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by bluefilm: 7:30pm On Aug 17, 2021
If Pere doesn't win this 90 million, I will be so disappointed.

White money abi White monkey can go fuck_ himself for all I care.

Pere is a goal.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by j3r3myk3n(m): 7:32pm On Aug 17, 2021
So are we supposed to support a bully?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo) / WATCH ALL Videos OF Tonight On Jenifa's Diary Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.