Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight (46228 Views)

BBNaija: Whitemoney Vs Pere Fight - Pere Still Hates Whitemoney Over Wildcard / BBNaija: Tacha's Management Reacts To Her Disqualification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by edoairways: 7:35pm On Aug 17, 2021
Everyone that supports pere and calls it content I have a little prayer for you, may u encounter such content in ur place of work, neighborhood, school and in everything you lay ur hands.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by CSTRR: 7:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
greggng:
Pere is my man any day any time . He brought the content we paid for . I feel sorry for all those other children called house mates ...that can't even see any strategy let alone finding ways of breaking it. They said , they don't care if cooking is strategy or not in as much as they sit and watch someone old enough to be their father cook and serve them. Pere as a military man won't allow such
Bullying will never be content.

If it was so, then tacha and Erica would not have been disqualified for their violence and behavior.

After all, everything is content to you.

3 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by DKM123: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2021
Why is it that it is those who do not watch the program that are always the first to open and comment on any BBN post and then start crying that they don't watch it.

NA MENT?!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by odogwunaija(m): 7:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Like say if dem leave am one-on-one with WM em go fit beat am? I just hate Pere with his nasty attitudes

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by OdenKelechi(m): 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Just know that once he's up for eviction, he's going home.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Ayo2004: 7:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gepheral:
That wasn't bullying you say? God intervened in the situation and made whitemoney not to realize on time that he was being bullied.

Prior to the rancour, pere had told Maria that he plans to do something that night and he dose not care if it gets him disqualified or not..

God really intervened truly!
Bringing God into normal human logical actions
Some of u don't have common sense

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Maximus85(m): 7:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
fergie0o1:
The Management of Pere Egbi, has reacted to the fight between White Money and Pere.

Pere Egbi Official

Makes me dislike him more

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by palsenator(m): 8:02pm On Aug 17, 2021
SimplyFacts:
I think you have enough time on your side, if not, you wouldn't take their nonsense words to heart & be writing to them. They are already beclouded by hatred, so they can't see anything right about Pere until the game is ended. They must be expecting him to be ass-licking their choice.

Na Pere & WM dey add ginger to the show sef.

Sometimes I wonder why people gifted with good writing skills don't usually have common sense... You are like Pere and I don't have to join issues with you.

Where is the hatred coming from if not from Pere and your kinds? He even posited that beyond the house he won't ever have something to do with WhiteMoney.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by techWriter1: 8:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
tales that touchscreen the heartless. This is super fable (in Wale Adenuga's chorus)
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
palsenator:

Sometimes I wonder why people gifted with good writing skills don't usually have common sense... You are like Pere and I don't have to join issues with you.

Where is the hatred coming from if not from Pere and your kinds? He even posited that beyond the house he won't ever have something to do with WhiteMoney.

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by snoopz: 8:06pm On Aug 17, 2021
una dey ment, see as Dem dey use English sugar coat bullying,
why he no go try that with boma or cross

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Abrahammoney: 8:08pm On Aug 17, 2021
Who be this mumu
Na ur mumu na im too much
You are a mumu man
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Gentlerespect76: 8:11pm On Aug 17, 2021
Defending the indefensible; you yourself had conceded that the provocation from your principal was unnecessary and uncalled for. Go ye and sit down.

fergie0o1:
The Management of Pere Egbi, has reacted to the fight between White Money and Pere.

Pere Egbi Official
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:13pm On Aug 17, 2021
Like for white money share for pere

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Jonah507(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
MoIbrahim:

Subscribe to dstv or showtime first

Oga rich man. The Chanel showing that rubbish, I locked it in my DStv, so even in my absence, my child won't be exposed to that.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by greggng: 8:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
CSTRR:

Bullying will never be content.

If it was so, then tacha and Erica would not have been disqualified for their violence and behavior.

After all, everything is content to you.

The definition of bullying doesn't apply here. He removed him from the kitchen to reduce kitchen monopoly ....that is not bullying . He asked him a question about the whispering game ..white money has right not to respond ...is not bullying ...the removal of his belt to adjust it was misinterpreted to be bullying ...This is something one cannot prove...He didn't touch white money ...if everyone sees it as bullying , it doesn't mean is bullying..something that looks like bullying is not bullying per say.

I am glad , yesterday action has confirm how I feel about white money

He is from a wealth family but he decided to hide his identity to attract pity
He doesn't like pere for removing him from the kitchen which he is using as a strategy ...
Pere is smart to identify that cos of his military training ...you counter every threat. They are not tbeir for tea party
Pere believe white money got the information about maria and pere being the wildcard from third party ...that's serious indictment that the organisers have to look into.

White money loves Maria but pere took away that which he loves
White money gossips about pere and Maria
White money said last night that he was not happy ..he was removed from the kitchen ...as if the kitchen is his birth right

Have you ever watched bbn season where one house mate cooks for others to eat? If is not strategy what is it...? If is not strategy ...white money won't be angry .

White money threaten pere ....by showing him how many bullets he has received and how he would 've killed him if they are outside ...this is a fucking game .

Both of them have something in mind for each other . The mind game pere played last night is a strategy to know the mind of your enemy ...it takes a lot of skill and training to achieve what he achieved last night

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Snakedoctor1: 8:27pm On Aug 17, 2021
yemionline:
I think Pere has messed up his game.

I think so.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Spidermon: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2021
stanbicflow1:
Okay

Health Monitor Smartwatch

Smartwatch for Android and iOS

Make and receive calls
Features:

Receive incoming call and dial phone number

Listen and Control music on phone

Time display

Blood pressure,

Heart rate monitoring

Sleep

Fitness monitor

Calorie count

Step/distance

I come in peace.
I am of the opinion that using Buhari and his VP's pictures to market anything these days is counterproductive

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by MoIbrahim: 8:37pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jonah507:

Oga rich man. The Chanel showing that rubbish, I locked it in my DStv, so even in my absence, my child won't be exposed to that.

Actually it rated 18. So you do well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by tafat: 8:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
Carlyscales:
All I know!

White money for the money period
this na just wetin dey
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by oluwasegxzy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
Jestin:
I don’t watch that nonsense program, gather here to mark our register.
Una no get fans self
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 17, 2021
sylve11:

Embarrassing.... embarassed

Hustling for likes. sad cool

I turn my likes into money cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by lymelyte(m): 8:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
lastchild:
what you people don't know is that pere is actually the one giving big brother what they are looking for.

let me leak one bbnaija secret alot of you do not know, do you know that your votes don't always count?

it only counts when you vote out someone who's not giving big brother the content they are looking for

if your votes is against a big brother Favourite (a content creator) they'll redirect that vote to someone else

and pere is in that shoes
well said.. People are just getting thierselves work out for nothing. Pere,white money, Maria are the content of the reality show this year.. The trio will even make top 5 in my own opinion..the rest are just to complete the figure.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by goshen26: 9:00pm On Aug 17, 2021
My own is, the plea that Pete should leave WM alone is sponsored by [/b]Abeg[b]
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Emeka71(m): 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
Gepheral:
That wasn't bullying you say? God intervened in the situation and made whitemoney not to realize on time that he was being bullied.

Prior to the rancour, pere had told Maria that he plans to do something that night and he dose not care if it gets him disqualified or not..

God really intervened truly!
Pere is expected to win the show; owing to the fact that he even has Maria on his side.
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by stasius: 10:09pm On Aug 17, 2021
Pere messed up.

So you guys should chill. He lost a lot of fans by that single act. Do you know how much people hate bullies Especially people who experience bullying while growing up including me.

Many people now dislike Pere. That's all.

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by ObongIdeas: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2021
Postboiswag:
Will this give me money??

I wonder oooh! I desire miracle money.......
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:54pm On Aug 17, 2021
stanbicflow1:
Okay

Health Monitor Smartwatch

Smartwatch for Android and iOS

Make and receive calls
Features:

Receive incoming call and dial phone number

Listen and Control music on phone

Time display

Blood pressure,

Heart rate monitoring

Sleep

Fitness monitor

Calorie count

Step/distance

If I wanna buy ur watch before cus mr bubu I won’t buy it again
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by Renwess: 11:14pm On Aug 17, 2021
Staged show. Emotions and shallow mindset won't let you understand that BBN is a staged show super-imposed on drama mimicking the world in a room. See the list faked and sponsored housemates paid to add drama to the controversial show;

Tacha

Erica

Pere.

So far they have been cashing out with this ...
Re: Bbnaija: Pere's Management Reacts To Whitemoney-Pere Fight by elijahozzy(m): 1:21am On Aug 18, 2021
greggng:

The definition of bullying doesn't apply here. He removed him from the kitchen to reduce kitchen monopoly ....that is not bullying . He asked him a question about the whispering game ..white money has right not to respond ...is not bullying ...the removal of his belt to adjust it was misinterpreted to be bullying ...This is something one cannot prove...He didn't touch white money ...if everyone sees it as bullying , it doesn't mean is bullying..something that looks like bullying is not bullying per say.

I am glad , yesterday action has confirm how I feel about white money

He is from a wealth family but he decided to hide his identity to attract pity
He doesn't like pere for removing him from the kitchen which he is using as a strategy ...
Pere is smart to identify that cos of his military training ...you counter every threat. They are not tbeir for tea party
Pere believe white money got the information about maria and pere being the wildcard from third party ...that's serious indictment that the organisers have to look into.

White money loves Maria but pere took away that which he loves
White money gossips about pere and Maria
White money said last night that he was not happy ..he was removed from the kitchen ...as if the kitchen is his birth right

Have you ever watched bbn season where one house mate cooks for others to eat? If is not strategy what is it...? If is not strategy ...white money won't be angry .

White money threaten pere ....by showing him how many bullets he has received and how he would 've killed him if they are outside ...this is a fucking game .

Both of them have something in mind for each other . The mind game pere played last night is a strategy to know the mind of your enemy ...it takes a lot of skill and training to achieve what he achieved last night

You are big fool!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osas Ighodaro Wins AMVCA 2023 Best Actress In A Drama, Movie Or Tv Series / BBNaija: Bally Evicted From Big Brother Naija / Man Hawking "Black Panther" In Lagos Traffic (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.