Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,041 members, 7,821,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer (2703 Views)

Police Arrested Me Because A Married Friend Visited My Hotel Room - Ayo Sogunro / Debby: Lady goes missing after traveling to Abeokuta to meet Ayo, online friend / A Young Guy By Name, Dumbari Hope Is A Notorious Cultist In Rivers State . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by PAWG(m): 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
I am going to track you down from this forum and hand you over to the police by the time you 4 days in the police cell you will lose more than just 400 naira ..... cheesy

No matter how small, a scammer is a scammer and should be exposed. Your comments are truly shocking.

1 Like

Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 9:42pm On Aug 17, 2021
roundman:
You be idiot,i dey wait for you and your police, cheap thief like you.
Let me even copy down your i.p address and extract your pictures you will collect.... undecided
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 9:43pm On Aug 17, 2021
PAWG:

No matter how small, a scammer is a scammer and should be exposed. Your comments are truly shocking.
Don't mind the cheap thief...if he is not the one,why is he so pained?

1 Like

Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Let me even copy down your i.p address and extract your pictures you will collect.... undecided
If you nor fit do exactly as you said,i go chock you, Cheap thief.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by 7victor(m): 9:44pm On Aug 17, 2021
7victor:
Please I use this medium to beg everyone in Nairaland not to trust anyone here who is advertising his or her business.

I am a victim.

I saw a message by one guy here in Nairaland that he is into project typing.

I contacted him via his WhatsApp number.

After I sent the work to him,he kept asking me to pay him part of the money, so that after the typing,I would balance him.

He behaved so nicely and I really liked his humility and good manners.

I promised to send the N3000 we agreed when federal government paid me at the end of the month, because the money I had then, I used it for one very important life changing project.

I thought that by end of the month,he must have finished typing, because he told me he was almost done on the first day he started typing.

I was very eager to pay him because of the way he was acting so nicely.

Immediately I received salary, I sent the money to him.

I immediately sensed that he wanted to block me after receiving the alert of the money I sent.

So I immediately told him that he should send me what he had typed and forget about what he did not type, because I thought he had gone far in the typing.

But guess what,he sent back exactly what I sent to him without typing anything.

He did not type anything.

I just texted back to him " O what a great job you did. Thank you so much. Bye"

He must have been surprised that I did not get angry.

I am saying this because I was able to bear it and not everyone can bear it when someone scammed them.

Be very careful.

So many people are out to dupe unsuspecting members of this forum.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 9:46pm On Aug 17, 2021
PAWG:

that guy was not scammed he is just broke....
reason this properly why would anybody scam him of just 400 naira
what items can you even buy with 400 naira

1 Like

Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 9:48pm On Aug 17, 2021
[quote author=7victor post=104905167][/quote]It is that same idiot,he is a cheap thief.

1 Like

Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 9:49pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Why are you advocating for him if you are not the one? Cheap thief.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by PAWG(m): 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Dude! You’re missing the point, you can do better.

I’m pretty sure so many others have been scammed by the very individual OP is trying to expose, grow a heart
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 9:52pm On Aug 17, 2021
roundman:
You and your family and entire ancestors are thieves and barawos...
no need for long talk see you in police cell.... undecided
let me even go and create a thread and upload all your dirty pictures online....
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by 7victor(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
roundman:
It is that same idiot,he is a cheap thief.

Ok.

Thank God that he is exposed so that someone else would not fall a victim.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2021
PAWG:

Dude! You’re missing the point, you can do better.

I’m pretty sure so many others have been scammed by the very individual OP is trying to expose, grow a heart
O.p that is himself a thief....
tell the O.p to show you screenshots of his transactions and you will see how he will fumble.... undecided
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 9:58pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
You and your family and entire ancestors are thieves and barawos...
no need for long talk see you in police cell.... undecided
let me even go and create a thread and upload all your dirty pictures online....
Idiot,i have said it before and i will repeat it you are a cheap thief and you can't do jack... you are only blabbing because we are in a public forum and i am exposing your ass,if you get mind put place and time, make we met... since you say you dey mad.... Cheap thief.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 10:04pm On Aug 17, 2021
roundman:
Idiot,i have said it before and i will repeat it you are a cheap thief and you can't do jack... you are only blabbing because we are in a public forum and i am exposing your ass,if you get mind put place and time, make we met... since you say you dey mad.... Cheap thief.
don't worry i already know how to find you.... I will disgrace you and that your dirty girlfriend.... cheesy
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by PAWG(m): 10:05pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
O.p that is himself a thief....
tell the O.p to show you screenshots of his transactions and you will see how he will fumble.... undecided

Well, I’m particularly interested in this thread because I was a victim of a similar scam on NL about 6 years ago. In my case I decided to try out a 4GB @ 1200 pIan (AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGMENT).

The fuckér blocked me on WhatsApp after payment . Although the money meant nothing to make at the time, I got depressed that people could be that petty and deceitful. I deleted my NAIRALAND account afterwards grin

If the OP posts evidence of payment will you apologize for your insensitivity?
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 10:10pm On Aug 17, 2021
PAWG:

Well, I’m particularly interested in this thread because I was a victim of a similar scam on NL about 6 years ago. In my case I decided to try out a 4GB @ 1200 pIan (AGAINST MY BETTER JUDGMENT).

The fuckér blocked me on WhatsApp after payment . Although the money meant nothing to make at the time, I got depressed that people could be that petty and deceitful. I deleted my NAIRALAND account afterwards grin

This is what is so annoying to me, how can people be so petty as far as to be scamming people of 400 hundred Naira and hear that cheap thief talking rubbish,if he is not the one,then why is he so pained...i don't get it.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 10:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
PAWG:

Absolutely infact i will create a thread to tender my apologies but beyond reasonable i am sure the o.p also sells data too and only want's to take down his competitors....

original Warri boy like me just in a matter of days i will expose that o.p just tell him to post the screenshot first and you will see him fumble...
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Absolutely infact i will create a thread to tender my apologies but beyond reasonable i am sure the o.p also sells data too and only want's to take down his competitors....

original Warri boy like me just in a matter of days i will expose that o.p just tell him to post the screenshot first and you will see him fumble...
You are an idiot,a warri boy will not steal so cheaply....i am warri to my borne marrow,we hussle for what we have,we don't go around scamming people cheapishli, we nor dey cheap like this,i dey shame for you,nor ever mention warri for your mouth again.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by XXXXTENTACION: 10:26pm On Aug 17, 2021
roundman:
You are an idiot,a warri boy will not steal so cheaply....i am warri to my born marrow,we hussle for what we have,we don't go around scamming people cheapishli, we nor dey cheap like this.
If all you have been saying are not lies oya post screenshot of you conversations or transactions with the said ayo...
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 10:29pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
If all you have been saying are not lies oya post screenshot of you conversations or transactions with the said ayo...
See you are in no position to tell me that,you nor get shame...why you dey carry the matter for head if nor be you?i created a thread to alert people of what happened to me this evening so that others will not fall victim,you took the matter upon yourself as if i was talking to you, like i said earlier a clear conscience fear's no accusation.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by Zazamulah: 10:41pm On Aug 17, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
disembark from that careless capping..... cheesy
greedy and stingy people like you deserve to be scammed everyday of your useless and miserable life...
No mind that careless manchi, I'm face no show, im shoe no shine grin embarassed
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by feeloscar(m): 12:33am On Aug 18, 2021
dheilaw1:
If not that you are greedy, how can you expect to buy MTN 2gb for #400
Where did he say that he bought mtm, 2gb for #400? Oh, it's mtn 1.2 gb you are mistaking for 2gb abi? Fyi, 9mobile officially sells 1gb for #200.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by omojesu202(m): 3:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Zazamulah:

No mind that careless manchi, I'm face no show, im shoe no shine grin embarassed

That guy is just messing up with you, stop replying him.
You're not wrong by notifying people of the presence of scammers here. No be new thing, and there's nothing you can do to stop it. If you like arrest all of them, new ones will emerge.
If you do want to get scammed just go through the right source, that's all.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by saintsylve(m): 6:20am On Aug 18, 2021
roundman:

Sorry about your lose my brother.
But please, guide yourself, things are happening so fast in life. Refrain from engaging people negatively, you have passed your message and should stop at that. Is not every thing you respond to. Its sounding like a joke but it happens. Your cyberspace is also your environment because you have footprint there , therefore, should be guided.
Always learn no to engage people negatively, walk away, your are not coward, its self preservation.
Cheers.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by roundman: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2021
saintsylve:

Sorry about your lose my brother.
But please, guide yourself, things are happening so fast in life. Refrain from engaging people negatively, you have passed your message and should stop at that. Is not every thing you respond to. Its sounding like a joke but it happens. Your cyberspace is also your environment because you have footprint there , therefore, should be guided.
Always learn no to engage people negatively, walk away, your are not coward, its self preservation.
Cheers.
Thank you so much my brother,i appreciate.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by Eze2000(m): 9:26am On Aug 18, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
do you sell recharge cards for foreign networks I need 10 £ recharge card for my Orange network

Now you understand why I said I don't want your talk talk. You can talk for Africa. It's like you just got into universty and you can't believe your life anymore.

Go and rest pls.
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by mayorrex(m): 12:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
DropsMic:

Make Discountdata.ng Your data plug

He did same to me. Cheap scammer...
Re: This Guy By Name Ayo Is A Scammer by mayorrex(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:

Stop saying what you don't know. That guy is a scammer and he's going to meet his Waterloo soon. He did same to me and I'm out for him too. And if you are the one trying to disguise yourself, don't worry I'll get you pretty soon.

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Small School Girl Was Kill By Nigeria Soldiers This Morning On Her Way To S / 27-year-old Akintunde Omotehinde R@pes Mom / See Most Nigerian Muslims Comments That Are Happy Salman Rushdie Was Attacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.