Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,949 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:06 PM

Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll (19612 Views)

Five APC Governors In Talks With Atiku - PDP / 2023: Only Five APC Presidential Aspirants Are Serious — Fayemi / 2023: APC Power Blocs Battle For National Chairmanship Position (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by senteugene: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2021
When he nominated Dr Olorunnimbe Mamora, the Lagos caucus opposed his nomination for second term as minister of state for health...

Mamora was not a minister in Buhari's first term, this story sef

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by defash8: 6:20am On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which Kwankwaso?! The one beaten by Ganduje in Kano, or the one who couldn't get mere NorthWest PDP zonal Deputy chairman from Uche Secondus.... While small boy like Makinde got it

It is possible for Kwankwaso to slightly win more states in the North (NW, NC & NE) & SS/SE while Osinbajo take SW.

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Difrent: 6:26am On Aug 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

I'm very sure the bolded is Fayemi.
I don't know of the former governor tho
I don't know of the top functionary in the presidency tho my mind tells me nah Fashola/Aregbe and Osinbajo respectively, but I think they belong to Tinubu camp

Cc: jerryherd, seunsmg what do you think?

Amosun
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Figolouis: 6:31am On Aug 18, 2021
All the traffic enrouting APC will definitely turn back, forget the traffic, they are all political prostitute,
Mark my word, a year b4 election, APC will explode
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Moredanaconquer: 6:45am On Aug 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

I don't know of the top functionary in the presidency tho my mind tells me nah Fashola/Aregbe and Osinbajo respectively, but I think they belong to Tinubu camp

The former governor is Amosun. Former governor of Ogun State

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Forgodsgrace: 6:50am On Aug 18, 2021
Anybody with legitimate business idea that can generate at least 20k profit daily with an investment of 2m?

akintundeforgod18 at g mail dot com
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Nobody: 6:52am On Aug 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

Amosun
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Isobug: 6:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
President Buhari was away for 2 weeks, who chaired the FEC meeting? You must be a kid? Kwakwanso that Graduje has caged like a parrot? What constitutes a free & fair election, is there any such words in our vocabulary?
You are probably not knowledgeable, Chairing the FEC meeting? Who would have chaired the meeting in the absence of the president. Some people sef. Oga that is his constitutional rights and duties

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by ppeessuu: 6:54am On Aug 18, 2021
The formal gov is Amosun ibikunle
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Ajibel(m): 6:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

That maybe Amosun. He considers himself Buhari son
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by boxypane(m): 7:06am On Aug 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They are not worried about the insecurity in the country or the rise in prices of commodities in the market nor that more than 80% of people living in Nigeria are struggling to stay afloat.

All they think about is how to win an election or possibly rig themselves in, stay in the office without doing nothing, embezzle public funds and think about next election to come.

God help thee that still believeth in Nigeria
That has always been their intention.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by DabuIIIT: 7:11am On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
President Buhari was away for 2 weeks, who chaired the FEC meeting? You must be a kid? Kwakwanso that Graduje has caged like a parrot? What constitutes a free & fair election, is there any such words in our vocabulary?

But your god tinubu is doing abeg sir here. grin

2 Likes

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Name 1 Northerner that can defeat Yemi Osinbajo with the presidency behind him? The presidency is coming down south, Pdp isn’t seeing power till at least 2031.
Stop positioning a part of the present calamity...Who is Osinbajo?

2 Likes

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Nobody: 7:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are depending on rigging, thinking that we will rig it for a southerner...jokers...

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
How will you see any logic, when your imagination is in reverse mode? Hater. Mr Anti Government, Pro Biafra.
Any body against who you support or interest is anti Buhari,Osinbajo has been caged because he stole money also...It was a set up and he failed for it....stop making a crook look like a saint.

2 Likes

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by kcnwaigbo: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Name 1 Northerner that can defeat Yemi Osinbajo with the presidency behind him? The presidency is coming down south, Pdp isn’t seeing power till at least 2031.
1.Kwankwaso
2.Atiku

1,000000000.Any aboki

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Fahdiga(m): 7:46am On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which Kwankwaso?! The one beaten by Ganduje in Kano, or the one who couldn't get mere NorthWest PDP zonal Deputy chairman from Uche Secondus.... While small boy like Makinde got it

That Ganduje rigged Kwankwaso out with federal might doesn't mean Kwankwaso is not a heavyweight

2 Likes

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Solatium(m): 8:13am On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Kwankwaso will easily beat Osinbajo hands down in any free and fair election

Kwankwaso that was trashed by Ganduje in kano
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Fahdiga(m): 8:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Solatium:

Kwankwaso that was trashed by Ganduje in kano
You mean Kwankwaso that was rigged out by Gandolla with federal might

1 Like

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Amudeneogu: 8:29am On Aug 18, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

They are not worried about the insecurity in the country or the rise in prices of commodities in the market nor that more than 80% of people living in Nigeria are struggling to stay afloat.

All they think about is how to win an election or possibly rig themselves in, stay in the office without doing nothing, embezzle public funds and think about next election to come.

God help thee that still believeth in Nigeria

My brother, you have seen the type of people we elected to rule us. Bunch of thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Solatium(m): 8:36am On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
You mean Kwankwaso that was rigged out by Gandolla with federal might

it does not matter how it was done,he was beaten blue black
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by ayomilore: 8:54am On Aug 18, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

Amosun very likely.
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by Omoluabi1stborn: 9:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Difrent:

Amosun
ayomilore:

Amosun very likely.
Ajibel:

That maybe Amosun. He considers himself Buhari son
ppeessuu:
The formal gov is Amosun ibikunle

Thank you guys,
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by rummmy: 9:25am On Aug 18, 2021
Fahdiga:
Kwankwaso will easily beat Osinbajo hands down in any free and fair election
we will support kwankwaso againt osibanjo ..
But I will prefer both party zone the presidency to south east.

3 Likes

Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by rummmy: 9:27am On Aug 18, 2021
olaboy33:
We don't care, whether 5 or 50 blocs,

We just mustn't miss Osinbanjo as president come 2023.
yes president of the online oudua republic.
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by szczescie(m): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2021
His excellency RT. Hon CRA abeg play your cards well my prayers are with you.
You are a good man that deserves to rule this country, please try.
Re: Five APC Power Blocs Battle For Control Ahead Of 2023 Presidency Poll by IbileIfe: 9:55am On Aug 18, 2021
dre11:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/five-apc-power-blocs-battle-for-control-ahead-of-2023-presidency-poll/

Lalasticlala

APC does not need the Eastern states to win the Presidential Election.

Only Senator Rochas Okorocha who gave Imo State to APC deserves to be the only Eastern political leader to be the Vice presidential candidate of the APC in 2023 or even the presidential candidate.
The current Governor Hope Ozodinma did not win the gubernatorial election in Imo State. His political inferiority complex is the reason why he is having sleepless nights over the presidential ambition of Senator Okorocha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military / My Honourable Friends Run As Kidnappers Strike On Kaduna-Abuja Expressway - Sani / Imo State Supplementary Election Results And Proceedings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.