Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military (19364 Views)

Reno Omokri: If Peter Obi Wins, I'm Afraid Of What Obidients Will Do / Reno Omokri: If You Want To See World War 3, Let All Firstborns Do DNA Test / Reno Omokri: If Tunde Bakare Can Lie Against God, Is It Man He Cant Lie Against? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by idealogical: 7:19am On Jan 18, 2023
Look at the IPOB manner in which Obidients systematically attack anyone not in support of Obi. And they are not in power. Then imagine what would happen if Obi smells Aso Rock. IPOB commanders would control the military and turn Nigeria to a Biafran police state!

#TableShaker
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615586074935586816?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

Even if INEC fixes the election for a Monday, Peter Obi will rather lose and not vote for himself, than defy IPOB’s sit-at-home by coming out to vote. Is that who you want as President? A man whose first and greatest allegiance is to IPOB before Nigeria? Tufiakwa!
https://twitter.com/renoomokri/status/1615596163679354881?t=j6p_QAxp-C9_9f_n73V_-Q&s=19

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by alsudan: 7:20am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno the Refugee Omocriminal and his Oga’s are becoming desperate.

It has finally dawned on them that Peter Obi is already Nigeria’s President Elect.

548 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by idealogical: 7:21am On Jan 18, 2023
Going by all we've seen so far with Obi and his ipob supporters, I think Reno is right.

98 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Aufbauh(m): 7:22am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno relax for God will not allow us to see evil days as Obi is going no where.

Nigeria President is for Nigerians and not for biafrans.

You can't sow unknown gun men and wants to reap Aso rock.- Agulu proverb

79 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by bender79: 7:23am On Jan 18, 2023
All this format even irritates people the more to shift towards Obi

525 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Ttalk: 7:24am On Jan 18, 2023
Lies, intimidation, abuse and hatred don't win election. If that's what Obidients are banking on, they have failed already

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Ogonimilitant(m): 7:25am On Jan 18, 2023
The fear is real. This one is going paranoid.
He does not know that Nigerian youths have changed the narrative.

Reno he-goat is finished

413 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by oyin44: 7:26am On Jan 18, 2023
grin cheesy obi is a failure

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Betanaija42moro: 7:28am On Jan 18, 2023
Bad job, Reno has never promoted his principal, Atiku.

Just wasting Atiku's money, talking rubbish

360 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Betanaija42moro: 7:29am On Jan 18, 2023
Peter Obi will win this election

Nigerians are getting wiser.

We will collect the money from the money bags and bullion van politicians and still vote For PO.

Nigerian youths are out

369 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Emperormartin(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2023
This one just collected Atiku and PDP money and then started advertising Obi

267 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:40am On Jan 18, 2023
Yeye man....
Under Buhari, is it not boko haram dat is controlling the army?

175 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Cj4charles(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2023
My voters card is right here with me waiting for 25th February when I will take it to my polling unit and cast my vote for PETER OBI of Labour Party.. the last thing I will do is to believe APC or PDP agent.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Ddeliverer007(m): 7:43am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno needs a brain check. A pdp man that was defending the APC man with his blood cos he was given money. Lol.

Reno is a hungry fool, I don’t know who is worse between him and FFK, but that’s by the way.

Every urchin is trying to link Obi to IPOB, what they don’t know is IPOB is a peaceful organization until Kanu was arrested and Simon Ekpa who allegedly works for tinubu became the leader.

Igbos close up their shop and schools every Monday in solidarity to nnamdi Kanu, who is the greatest Igbo man alive. As a matter of fact, every Igbo man is an IPOB, the IPOB led by mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Every Igbo man is agitating and angry cos of years of marginalization.

But you see these killer unknown gun men, the government created them, those are not IPOB. An igbo man can never kill another Igbo man. But the unknown gun men kill Nigerians especially igbos. Those people were created by the APC government.

Mr Peter Obi has severally condemned these gun men xreated by the APC government but he won’t condemn the IPOB cos those ones are agitating. He said he won’t discuss with murderers and criminals but he would talk with agitators.

So for the last time, the IPOB card won’t work, Nigerians have accepted Mr Peter Obi, not because he is Igbo but because he is competent, he character, he is not corrupt and he can lead Nigeria from consumption to production and come Feb 25 we would make him President.

Any Reno or two that wants to die, can go to hell…

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by DropsMic(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
This man has gone raving mad

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Good..

They need to take control of the military and flush out those terrorist.

Boko Haram have been inducted into the military a billion times..I didn't hear this wailing speesh.

The griller below me is the chief officer of wailing speesh

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
END OF DISCUSSION.

SAY NO TO CANNIBALS that murdered and cooked innocent igbos in a pot of egusi and eat them with fufu.
Say no to swines, bastards and miserable brainwashed fools.
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER

This PandoraObi is yet to say anything about the killings of innocent Igbos in Igbo land.
He keep telling us he sees nothing wrong in the brutal and senseless killings of innocent people by Ipob animals and cannibals.

OBI IS IPOB.
IPOB IS OBI.

(If you wanna be unfortunate fast fast,
Quote this post to type rubbish,
All supporters of terrorists and murderers in this nation will never know peace)

Minjim:
That's my fear exactly.
Since he is sympathetic to their acrocities.
Their matter will be the way the NAF is handle the issue of Fulani kidnappers
That is all sane Nigerians fear.
Nigerians will never be locked up in their homes every Monday ....NEVER!!

11 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by iCauseTrouble: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno thinks he is demarketing Peter Obi but he is actually demarketing Atiku and PDP.
I know not less than 4 people that stopped supporting Atiku because of Reno. Make him continue, e go soon clear for him eyes

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Danjibola: 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
This guy no dey ever keep quiet...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by naijapikin2(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
As usual Reno making a mockery of himself

Reno "a-mockery"

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Topmaike007(m): 7:44am On Jan 18, 2023
This guy called Reno is a big Fool so 2019 if PDP had won the election Obi would have brought ipob to Aso Rock?

In the same way if Atiku wins he will bring Bandits to rule us and we can't afford to do that mistake..

What did Reno do when Atiku deleted his tweets that condemned Deborah killing.

This Reno of a guy need to continue taking his pills he is now loosing it.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Itzteewhy(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
This guy is systematically inciting bad narrative in the mind of Nigerians so that they won't vote for Peter obi.

I'm just awaiting the fate of this country post election. If na to dey prepare to Japa or keep believing one day Nigeria would become great again

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Afamed: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
My last visit in Anambra , Dec 2022. No one was talking about Obi Presidential ambition in his state, There are many local govt areas during my last visit in Anambra that Asiwaju and AtIku have more presence than the Pandora fraud called Obi. Nnewi North and South, to Obi, NNEWI NORTH/ SOUTH ARE no go area. He has no single poster / bill poster there.

The Anambra people know Obi BETTER than most of his online promoters , Aside his posters at Uga/ head bridge which has been pulled down and the few at Awka road. Obi has no presence in Anambra.

Those promoting the fraud know definitely what they are doing

For those who care to listen, the Pandora fraud is not in the race

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by nazicartel(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Mtcheew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by BabaCommander: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
It shall not be well with Reno Omokri.

embarassed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Kajaard: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Reno Omokri is a fool.

I am going to his twitter account to insult him now.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Mindlog: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
If Atiku wins, Boko Haram, ISWAP and bandits will control the Nigerian military, how does that sound? cheesy cheesy cheesy

30 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
They have seen the handwriting on the wall that Obi is the peoples choice and now getting very desperate.Even if you post pic of Obi as a Biafran soldier.We would still vote for him because right now, he is the best candidate.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by SirJerrie(m): 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
Rightly said....
The same way Book Haram controls the Nigerian Military.

Somebody should keep tabs on Reno so doesn't commit suicide After Congratulating Obi next Month

This kind of desperation leads to Suicide

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by TheChameleon: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
grin

Reno and Wike were gods for IPOB youth once upon a time.

Every day they will worship and asslick them.

If you see any Igbo insulting him... check the same person's posts in 2015 - 2019 idolizing Reno.

Love runs dry - Boyz II Men grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Deeprooted: 7:45am On Jan 18, 2023
smiley
Re: Reno Omokri: If Obi Wins, IPOB Would Control The Nigerian Military by Houseofglam7(f): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2023
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Presidency Blames Opposition For Fg’s Failure To Stem Herdsmen Killings / Atiku Abubakar: An Omen Worse Than Defeat / Chief Rita Daniels Hosts Okowa Appreciation Concert In Asaba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.