Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala (10256 Views)

Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2021/2022 Advert - How To Apply / Nigerian Navy DSSC Registration / 2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Kandeed: 6:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
rowland545:
I also have an issue...what if u don't have a military officer to sign for u...any other alternative?

And can someone pls put us through on other signatory requirements and how to get them

you just have to look for one specifically with the rank of a Lt colonel or it's equivalent in the Airforce and Navy
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by maiiilooo(m): 6:23pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
Thanks everyone I've successfully completed the application and I pray I get the invitation.
please send link for application
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by abdabass: 6:31pm On Aug 18, 2021
If the problem is uploading credentials, the issue could be the size of your files. Try to reduce the size of each file. If it's pdf file, you will have to optimise it.
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Jonarinho(m): 6:58pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
Greetings elders in the house.
I have a problem that has been eating me up. I started applying for this Airforce DSSC but getting to the stage where I will have to upload my scanned copy of Olevel and my degree the stuff refused to upload. Please has anyone successfully registered? If yes please lend me the steps you followed and those that are have similar issues please let's gather here for help. Help please before it becomes too late

I guess you are using your phone for the registration try to use a � and also reduce the size of your documents.

1 Like

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by vikgreen01(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2021
Use opera mini and set the app to desktop � site and make sure the the photo size doesn’t exceed the limit. That’s what I did when I faced same issue but mine is with to upload degree.
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by vikgreen01(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kandeed:

you just have to look for one specifically with the rank of a Lt colonel or it's equivalent in the Airforce and Navy

Officer in the army no fit sign bah.

It was also stated on the form that local government chairman/secretary can also sign.
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by rowland545(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2021
Kandeed:

can't mayb a house of reps member sign for u on this one?
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by joshuatop1313: 7:51pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
Greetings elders in the house.
I have a problem that has been eating me up. I started applying for this Airforce DSSC but getting to the stage where I will have to upload my scanned copy of Olevel and my degree the stuff refused to upload. Please has anyone successfully registered? If yes please lend me the steps you followed and those that are have similar issues please let's gather here for help. Help please before it becomes too late
Try to compress your documents on your PC... That's all....
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by ZIAZI(m): 7:57pm On Aug 18, 2021
tahir01:

Na God dey give work.

God bless you! When grace is activated in one's life, you go know say "big man connection" na chllds's play.
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by gentleibraheem(m): 8:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
Have you changed the format to JPEG or jpg
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by seunlizy(f): 8:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
endy69:
More solution please

Use desktop or laptop, that was what I used and I submitted the documents successfully
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Edyice: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2021
Job for the north

If you like fill all the fillable grin go and check the pop and see grin

Other tribes will only get 5 % and they will be the ones to fight talibans and bokoharam …

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 10:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
maiiilooo:
please send link for application

Just google airforce dssc recruitment and click on the first link
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 10:33pm On Aug 18, 2021
Thank you all once again. You're all fantastic.
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 10:35pm On Aug 18, 2021
seunlizy:

Use desktop or laptop, that was what I used and I submitted the documents successfully
I have now registered. Thanks a lot. Are you applying for it too?
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:32pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=endy69 post=104907408]Greetings elders in the House

I guess one of the criteria is not below second class honors ....
But I had second class lower ..

Should I still apply with the second class lower divisions ? Is there any hope getting enrolled... Or will it be a fruitless effort
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by maiiilooo(m): 5:31am On Aug 19, 2021
endy69:

Just google airforce dssc recruitment and click on the first link
Thanks
Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by NaMe4: 7:10am On Aug 19, 2021
Joysticks:
I have never experienced a job like government recruitment where an applicant will be spending thousands of naira to process documents,go to top government agencies to beg top civil servants or officers in the military to sign documents.Sometimes,you have to bribe when nobody wants to sign it,You go to your state laison office to pay and get your form signed.
And now source for fund to travel to the recruitment centre which is in another far state.Only to find your colleagues who have enough money lobbying to be among the qualified applicants to go for the final training.You that prepare for the screening but doesn't have a godfather are dropped.
Your effort becomes useless.

Very terrible country with brainless leaders.

A senior officer signing the attestation forms of individuals they do not even know is just a meaningless exercise. What sense can anyone make out of that?

Or should we assume only those well-known by senior officers should be recruited?

Then all the lobbying, even bribing for someone who intends to serve his country? Lol.

1 Like

Re: Airforce DSSC Registration Wahala by endy69: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2021
Joysticks:
I have never experienced a job like government recruitment where an applicant will be spending thousands of naira to process documents,go to top government agencies to beg top civil servants or officers in the military to sign documents.Sometimes,you have to bribe when nobody wants to sign it,You go to your state laison office to pay and get your form signed.
And now source for fund to travel to the recruitment centre which is in another far state.Only to find your colleagues who have enough money lobbying to be among the qualified applicants to go for the final training.You that prepare for the screening but doesn't have a godfather are dropped.
Your effort becomes useless.
I totally understand but we can't give up because of Godfathers. I trust God on this

(1) (2) (Reply)

2016 Rising Eagles Graduate Programme Recruitment At Barclays Africa / Interview Invitation / Ekiti State College Of Agriculture And Technology Job Applicants Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.