Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,424 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu (2249 Views)

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu / Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than / Video : Throwback : Seyi Makinde Making Jest Of Coronavirus At Ibadan PDP Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2021
orikoku:
you think?
A receiver of stolen goods is also complicit in the crime.
Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 18, 2021
immortal2:
OP we the Yorubas are not complaining. We love thugs and thieves. We are willing to pay all the taxes and levies imposed on us by MC, Small Jepron, Kunle Poly and the Urchins breeding families in Isale Eko.

We hail them when they come into our neighbourhoods with a 1001 thugs. Even, our Baales and Obas breed street urchins. That is how we in the wierd wide west roll. If you dont like it, please move back to your portoporto region.
grin
Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by orikoku: 5:49pm On Aug 18, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

A receiver of stolen goods is also complicit in the crime.
please let have it, as far as I no dey government. And mind you the wealth is meant to do several amenities for our community.
Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 3:00am On Aug 19, 2021
1285fv:
[s][/s]
Cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 19, 2021
Emytea:
bullion van SPEAKING, Greatest CRIMINAL OF OUR TIME

Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 9:31am On Aug 19, 2021
phemmyfour:
It's a political talk....no man can be richer than a state
He was been serious!Do you know how much Alpha Beta makes per month from the 10% commission of states taxes in Lagos state?
Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Tinubu is undoubtedly a big thief , he would be richer than Ghana if allowed anywhere close to our nation treasury.
cry
Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by coputa(m): 4:38pm On Aug 19, 2021
All region in the country has their own set of criminal,the difference is that the yorubas can never tell their leader's the truth,they complain and die in silence

1 Like

Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2021
coputa:
All region in the country has their own set of criminal,the difference is that the yorubas can never tell their leader's the truth,they complain and die in silence
Sad but true.
Re: Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 20, 2021
Righteousness89,Righteousness2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cooking Gas Prices To Decline Further, Says FG / Throwback Photo Of Atiku With Tinubu In Early 2000 / 2yrs Ago Ukamaka Onyejemuo Predicted Obi & Datti Baba As President In 2023-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.