Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu (14030 Views)

Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu / 'I Inherited A Failed State' - Outgoing Governor, Amosun Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Zydote: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2022
"Nigeria is not and will never be a failed country, reason I am running to serve her so as not to make it a failed country. Nobody buys a failed firm, they acquire it. Nigeria cannot be acquired by anyone who tagged her 'failed nation', she can only be served better.

We have our portion of challenges like any other countries in the world but I'm prepared to serve Nigeria better, I'm prepared to build a greater ,better and more prosperous Nigeria.

I've prepared for this since my day one in practical politics, politics to me means service, you can only serve based on your knowledge and understanding of the country and its people who you want to serve. I've grown in understanding Nigeria and her people, our challenges and practical solutions, I've demonstrated my capacity not just to serve while I'm serving but for the good and quality service to continue when I exit power.

This cannot be over-emphasized. I'm not in politics to show the skills of falsehood and hate, I don't have such skills. My ambition is for good, quality service to Nigerians....."
https://lagostoday.com.ng/nigeria-is-not-a-failed-state-tinubu/

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2022
God bless you the incoming Nigeria president.

171 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu GCON you deserve it

147 Likes 19 Shares

Only fool will think otherwise.

127 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:29am On Oct 07, 2022
Non of these contestants can match your achievements.

143 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tinubuadvocate: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Peter obi pandora is a thief and he mustn't be taking serious.

132 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
Thank God you know

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tochi3(m): 10:30am On Oct 07, 2022
How can Nigeria be a failed State... when you can afford to live lavishly in France, London, and having bullion vans stolen from tax payers money and sweat..

Thief'nubu are your chilldren and grandchildren been kidnapped, are they out of school... Do they Lack medical attention like the teeming masses of Nigeria...Do your children and grandchildren go to bed hungry like the children of the down trodden...

How can Nigeria be a failed State to thief'nubu...when his children are sittimg on the destinies of their supporters cum urchins..

Who owns and sniff's the revenue from Alpha beta??

Are you even interested to know if Nigeria is a failed state... when you can check in and check out in private jets

I don't blame Thief'nubu because he can package odourless fufu and share to his miscreants who come online to hail and praise the Emilokan .

295 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Softmirror: 10:31am On Oct 07, 2022
grin

THERE WAS THIS MAD MAN THEN, WHAT HE DOES IS WRITE MATHEMATICS SYMBOLS (+,-,%,3 =) ON WALLS, ON THE GROUND, ON JUST ANYWHERE. THE DAY HE TRIED WRITING ON MY CAR BONNET........LOL. IT IS SAID THAT HE WAS A MATHEMATICS TEACHER BEFORE HE BECAME MENTALLY ILL.

WHAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND IS WHY SOME PEOPLE'S BRAIN KEEPS MAKING THEM DRAW CIRCLES SINCE 2017 ON PICTURES OF INDIVIDUALS. grin grin,. OUR PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITALS ARE NOT THAT BAD O.

cry

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by haffaze777(m): 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
God bless Amoda Yekini Ogunlere

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Igboslayer: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Never before have we had a tribe of foolish group of people wishing for the dissolution of the country along ethnic lines, they even called Nigeria a failed state and zoo...full of pride and self deceit in accomplishing so little for themselves to brag about dominating people who are far better than them politically and economically.

They are usually living to profit from the opium of crimes, self deceit and irrational behavior bereft of any conscience or shame whatsoever…a product of their dysfunctional upbringing that lacked adequate parental care and proper guidance to show respect for others with diverse opinions or superior thought.

You can never profit from a country you work so hard to destroy along faulty ethnic lines since independence... You called it Zoo and only animals will vote for your candidate.

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by SensualMan: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2022
Lol grin

This demented old hag thinks Nigeria is still in 1999 - 2015 era.

Nations of the world are moving forward breaking grounds in research, discoveries, innovations, inventions, and one old ediot is proposing Agbado, cassava for Nigerian military and "A egg" a day for Nigerian youths.

A man who pillaged the wealth of Lagos for 23 good years.

This monkey thinks Nigerians are fools. The only fools of course are his yoruba muslim supporters.

I thank God u are a bit strong now to witness ur humiliation and downfall at the polls.

85 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by atinga1: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
People like this drug lord are one of the reasons why Nigeria is a failed state.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by conductor250: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
What did you go to London to do?
If treatment, what are you suffering from?
Who killed Funsho Williams?
What is your real name?
Who is Amoda Ogunlere?
Who is your father?
Who is your mother?
Where are your secondary and primary school results?
Why did US government seized money tagged "drug proceeds" from your account in 1996?
Do you sell drugs?
Are you still selling drugs?
Why is your company Alphabeta collecting 10% of Lagos revenue?
Why did your company Alphabeta send $4m to a drug dealer in Colombia?
Who ordered the shooting at Lekki Toll Gate and why did your son Seyi remove the cameras there just before the shooting of innocent protesters?

84 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
GOD BLESS ALL SANE, honest and hardworking NIGERIANS.

God bless Nigerians.

Only people that see themselves as animals call our darling nation a zoo.
Cannibals and idiots dem.

Suddenly, they cannot love our nation they call all manner of derogatory names cos (a foolish murderer called cownu) told them so, more than sane Nigerians now.
They cannot love our Darling Nation more than us.
Nigerians say no to terrorists and secessionists in our nation.

We Rise.

Tinubuadvocate:

Dem no reach.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
We are all positive....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Curious345: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
BAT is welcome , only if he refuses to die before he completes his first 4 yrs in power

A Shettima presidency is a major scare.
Tinubu mist resist the urge to die in power. His frail and dithering health status ( currently at 32.09%) could be a cause for concern ..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by flexyrule(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Of course
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Tewiveg(m): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by ipobarethieves: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
cool increase the VOLUME make those ANGRY filled pipu that kal Nig Shithole but still want one PITYOBI to RULE them and their family in the same SHITHOLE undecided sad.Talk about being a fl@theadPIGS grin grin and OBIDIENTSLAVES grin cheesy sad embarassed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by anonimi: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
God bless you the incoming Nigeria president.

Because he will continue Buhari's failure to replicate his own Lagos failure of 23 years plus

Realdeals:
1. The first governor to present a billion Naira state budget in Nigeria.

2. He phased out the shift system in Lagos schools in three months. He built functional classrooms to absorb those who only attend schools for three hours a day.

3. He opened up what is now known as the Lekki Corridor.

4. He built the biggest Housing estate by a state government at Abesan, along with five other estates.

5. He built LASU, LACOED, LASPOTECH and Technical schools to absorb the products of the free education policy.

6 He built General Hospitals and Health centers in all the five divisions of Lagos. He also upgraded General Hospital Ikeja to the Medical arm of LASU.

7. He created the Agric hub at Oko Oba. He also created similar hubs in Ikorodu, Epe and Badagry.

8. His government’s strict adherence to the party manifesto of Free Education, Free Health care, Rural integration and Housing for all, along with other UPN governors, created the largest pool of human resources in Nigeria.

9. He moved the Lagos State Government Secretariat from PWD to Alausa, which he built from scratch. He also lived in his personal house and drove his personal car throughout his tenure.

Gani Kayode Balogun Jr

https://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/showtime-people/2019/07/24/jakande-90-9-achievements-of-alhaji-lateef-jakande-as-lagos-governor/

itubaba001:
Lagos, the commercial hub of Nigeria, has been ranking as one of the worst places to live in the world for the nine straight years, a BusinessDay analysis shows.

Data from the 2019 Global Liveability Index published by the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU), the world’s leader in global business intelligence, shows the city has been within the range of 137th-139th position out of a total of 140 cities in the world from year 2011-2019.

https://businessday.ng/uncategorized/article/lagos-ranks-amongst-worst-cities-to-live-in-for-nine-straight-years/

Potable water still luxury 23 years after return of democracy

WHILE the Federal Government continues to proliferate the country with dams, it is such an irony that a state like Lagos, with its massive, constant boast of being a megacity, cannot provide its residents, thereby forcing the bulk of them to take solace in the arms of water boreholes.

At regular intervals, the two major waterworks in the state, the Adiyan, and Iju get grounded leading to the non-availability of water. In April and May last year, for instance, they both produce less than 10% of their installed capacity.

As of today, Eti-Osa, Apapa, Victoria Island, Badagry, Ibeju Lekki, Surulere, Ikorodu, Agege, Ojo, Mushin Kosofe, and most locations in the state are without access to clean water. Consequently, millions of residents now rely on boreholes, rivers, rainwater, as well as comprised wells for their water needs.

On its website, the LWC claims that it has a total installed water production capacity of 210 million gallons per day (MGD), which is far lower than the current estimated daily water demand of 540 million gallons per day.

Also, its plan to produce 745 million gallons per day by the year 2020 through the Lagos Water Supply Master Plan fell flat with the actual number of citizens having access to potable water dropping, rather than increasing 11 years after the launch of the master plan.

A senior staff of LWC, who preferred anonymity said that at present, its agency only supplies water to Lekki, parts of Ikoyi, Victoria Island (VI), Ojodu, Iju, and some parts of Ikotun.

https://guardian.ng/sunday-magazine/potable-water-still-luxury-23-years-after-return-of-democracy/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Calibrator: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
He is right.

Calling Nigeria a failed state is a very big insult to other failed states.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by GavelSlam: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Nigeria is not a failed state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by SKYHIGHfx: 10:35am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:

Peter is your nightmare.... Awon werey

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by YeyeGbami: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
I agree
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by Dshocker(m): 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
The definition of a failed state, is when the government is no longer in control of the economy and security.

As i am talking to you now, there are individuals benefitting more than Nigeria, through Oil theft.

And what do you make of the security situations in the North East, North Central, North West and the South East?

Can someone send me Tinubu's number, lemme call him and ask him to rest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by SocialJustice: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
One man squad. grin
Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by franchasofficia: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
They said Igbos are tribalistic by supporting Peter Obi and I ask them how?

Igbos rejected Nnamdi Azikiwe in 1976 and voted for Shehu Shagari an Hausa man.

Anambra people rejected Syvester Ugo who contested alongside Tofa and voted massively for MKO Abiola a Yoruba man in 1993 Presidential election and Abiola won. Yet Yorubas don't want to support Peter Obi even when they know Tinubu is unfit to become President just because tribal hatred. God is watching you all.

Igbos rejected a whole Odimegwu Ojukwu and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo a Yoruba man in 1999.

Igbos again rejected Chuba Okadigbo who contested alongside Buhari and voted massively for Olusegun Obasanjo, a Yoruba man a second time.

In 2007, Igbos rejected Rochas Okorocha and supported Umaru Musa Yaradua a Fulani man.

In 2011, Igbos massively voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man.

In 2015, Igbos again massively supported and voted for Goodluck Jonathan an Ijaw man for the second time and even after he lost, Igbos stood solidly by him defending him from wicked Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba oppressors that ganged up against him yet these same Yorubas want Niger Delta people to vote their unfit son Tinubu after all they did to Niger Delta son Goodluck Jonathan? What a cunning people, what an irony of life.

In 2019, Igbos massively supported Atiku Abubakar a Fulani man.

For the first time in history of Nigeria, Igbos are massively supporting an over competent Igbo Presidential aspirant and they are giving it ethnic coloration, God and nature will reward you all.

Now I ask, will Yorubas die if they for once massively support an Igbo Presidential candidate after producing President and Vice President?

If we are to go by our conscience and follow humanity, is there any reason on earth why a Yoruba man or Fulani man should be contesting the 2023 Presidential election after producing President and Vice President that will be handing over in 2023? In this scenario, between Yorubas and Igbos, who should be accusing the other of being greedy and tribalistic, considering the fact that Osinbajo a Yoruba man will be completing 8 years as Vice President in 2023? Tell me what moral justification does the Yorubas have to ever see Igbos supporting Peter Obi as tribalistic? In fact what moral justification does a Yoruba person have to even contest 2023 Presidential election after Osinbajo 8 years as VP?

To all Yoruba youths reading this, remember, there is natural reward for every injustice of man to fellow man. It must come, its a must! If you allow your politicians to deceive you into hating Igbos unjustly, then be prepared for the reward thar awaits your actions.

If you like call it gaslighting or whatever but deep down your hearts you know the truth.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu by WikiGuru: 10:36am On Oct 07, 2022
Of course you would say that, because you contributed in this monumental failure! You should be apologizing to Nigerians and NOT asking them to reward you for this cruelty!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendant Almost Straggled This Prison Officer In Court / Lagos Lg Poll: Ward Chairman On The Run, After Collecting, Shared Aspirant’s N3m / Adamu: APC To Decide On Zoning After Screening Presidential Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.