Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,552 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than (2447 Views)

PEPT: Bola Tinubu Claims In His Final Written Address That He Got 25% In FCT / Nigeria Is Not A Failed State - Bola Tinubu / Video Throwback: I Am Richer Than Osun State-Bola Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:13am On Aug 20, 2021
Osun, state, western Nigeria. Osun state was created in 1991 from the eastern third of Oyo state. It is bounded by the states of Kwara on the northeast, Ekiti and Ondo on the east, Ogun on the south, and Oyo on the west and northwest. The Yoruba Hills run through the northern part of Osun state. The state has a covering of tropical rain forest, and the Oshun is the most important river. Osun state is inhabited mainly by the Yoruba people.

Osun’s economy is based mainly on agriculture. Major crops include yams, cassava (manioc), corn (maize), beans, millet, plantains, cacao, palm oil and kernels, and fruits. Cottage industries produce brass work, woven cloth, and wood carvings. Oshogbo, the state capital, has a textile industry, a food-processing plant, and a steel-rolling mill. The state’s tourist attractions include the Mbari Arts Centre at Oshogbo, the residential palaces of Yoruba rulers in Ilesha and Ile-Ife, and the Osun-Osogbo Sacred Grove, a forest that contains several shrines and artwork in honour of the Yoruba deity Osun (designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 2005). The Obafemi Awolowo University (founded in 1961) is at Ile-Ife. Oshogbo is linked by road and railway to Ibadan in Oyo state. The population of Osun was 4,705,589 as of 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOtt9po2fY8

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:24am On Aug 20, 2021
The state that created the greatest people in the country with the exception of the politicians.

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:28am On Aug 20, 2021
More pictures

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:45am On Aug 20, 2021
The state has been badly governed by the fantastically corrupt political elite since 1999 and remains one of the most indebted in the federation due to mismanagement.

That still doesn't still take away from the beauty.

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 3:58am On Aug 20, 2021
The federal roads are in such terrible conditions that you will weep on your way to your village and curse Babatunde "Inflated Projects" Fashola and the useless and fantastically corrupt mannequin in Aso Rock.

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Ever8090: 4:30am On Aug 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
The federal roads are in such terrible conditions that you will weep on your way to your village and curse Babatunde "Inflated Projects" Fashola and the useless and fantastically corrupt mannequin in Aso Rock.
not only Fashola and the mannequin in Aso Rock but the useless "kai-kai" man from Bayelsa state and his then minister of works also deserve a share of the insult as they are both guilty of same offence

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Jerryherd: 5:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Osun is also Tinubu's State.. he never stop mentioning that. Late mama Abibatu Mogaji is from Osun State .

In GDP Osun ranks 12 out 36 + FCT

5 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2021
grin

This OP has wet dreams about Tinubu.

Maybe the man is your biological father or worse... you hve a sexual attraction to him. shocked

Never seen someone as obsessed as this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by KingOfAllIgbos: 5:25am On Aug 20, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 20, 2021

helinues
Monogamy
LegendHero
NGpatriot
helinuesIsaMumu
TonyeBarcanista
yarimo
seunmsg
Simplyleo
Racoon
NgeneUkwenu
CilicMarin
Omenka
Nlpolicewoman
candidtalk
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 20, 2021
Frontpage Lalasticlala,Mynd44,Dominique,Seun

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:
not only Fashola and the mannequin in Aso Rock but the useless "kai-kai" man from Bayelsa state and his then minister of works also deserve a share of the insult as they are both guilty of same offence
Them too
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 20, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

This OP has wet dreams about Tinubu.

Maybe the man is your biological father or worse... you hve a sexual attraction to him. shocked

Never seen some as obsessed as this.
Cry me a river! Your master is a former Chicago drug dealing fantastically corrupt 10% commission collecting taxes leech.

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Mynd44: 6:16am On Aug 20, 2021
OP please from the video you posted, where did the person called Tinubu say or hint that he is richer than Osun state?

Be aware that rule 8 is in effect

4 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by nairavsdollars(f): 6:21am On Aug 20, 2021
Nice one Mynd44. These are the people giving Nairaland a bad name, posting all manners of nonsense
Mynd44:
OP please from the video you posted, where did the person called Tinubu say or hint that he is richer than Osun state?

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 20, 2021
Mynd44:

Listen from the 1:45 seconds of the video and you will hear him state he is richer than Osun state. He even admitted it later at a rally what was stated in the video that was published by Saharareporters was true.

https://punchng.com/i-said-i-was-richer-than-osun-state-tinubu-admits/

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by EmekaA125(m): 6:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Jerryherd:
Osun is also Tinubu's State.. he never stop mentioning that. Late mama Abibatu Mogaji is from Osun State .

In GDP Osun ranks 12 out 36 + FCT
GDP and IGR are what you people know how to quote all the time yet nothing to show for it in ur respective states. Go rest jare
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by EmekaA125(m): 6:33am On Aug 20, 2021
Mynd44:

He wanted to use this opportunity to show us how Oshogbo looks like. Op had a sinister motive.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 6:38am On Aug 20, 2021
EmekaA125:

He wanted to use this opportunity to show us how Oshogbo looks like. Op had a sinister motive.
Fake news!I showed what the state has to offer in a balanced and fair manner.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Mynd44: 6:55am On Aug 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Listen from the 1:45 seconds of the video and you will hear him state he is richer than Osun state. He even admitted it later at a rally what was stated in the video that was published by Saharareporters was true.

You do not have my money or you cannot afford me does not in anyway translate to I an richer that you. I am sure you understand Yoruba.

Again, justify this title as it is beginning to run afoul of rule 8.

2 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by poiu44: 7:02am On Aug 20, 2021
He is not from osun state. Tinubu is not a yoruba name
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 20, 2021
Mynd44:

You do not have my money or you cannot afford me does not in anyway translate to I an richer that you. I am sure you understand Yoruba.

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Mynd44: 7:07am On Aug 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Which am I supposed to believe? A reported speech or a video of the exact speech itself?

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Mynd44:

Which am I supposed to believe? A reported speech or a video of the exact speech itself?
Believe the man that made the speech that didn't know he was been recorded and admitted it again for the second time in a rally.

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by BigSarah(f): 7:11am On Aug 20, 2021
No doubt, you should be.
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nobody: 7:34am On Aug 20, 2021
An Igbo man claiming to be from Osun.

1 Like

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by OVB123: 7:43am On Aug 20, 2021
Osun state is too local for liking. Mtcheeew!
Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by ayzTIGER: 8:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Mynd44:

Why are you threatening him with a ban or do I say bullying him after he showed double evidences from Nigerian verified news media. Do you see videos or request video evidences before you push topics from verified news media that sits well with you to front page? You Tinubu lapdogs are something else. You are a bigot and shouldn't be close to anything a moderator in a public forum.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by ayzTIGER: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

Even with the second evidence mynd44 is still acting funny. What a mod

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by Nkitara: 8:24am On Aug 20, 2021
ayzTIGER:
Why are you threatening him with a ban or do I say bullying him after he showed double evidences from Nigerian verified news media. Do you see videos or request video evidences before you push topics from verified news media that sits well with you to front page? You Tinubu lapdogs are something else. You are a bigot and shouldn't be close to anything a moderator in a public forum.
That guy is worst than an Aboki and Ffk anywhere belle face. The worst uneducated, tribalistic, irritating mod here on nairaland. I think he is Seun's brother or something because sometimes they reason alike but this mynd guy is the same level with Pantani

2 Likes

Re: Osun:Profile Of My Parents State Bola Tinubu Claims He Is Richer Than by phemmyfour: 9:45am On Aug 20, 2021
It's a typical politician's political propaganda

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Britain Under Queen Elizabeth Borrowed £500b From Biafra- Anonymous / Moment Tinubu Almost Fell Off Stage At Campaign Flag-off In Jos (Video) / Tinubu's US Visa Shows A Different Date Of Birth: Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.