Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error (282 Views)

Are Banks Still Safe For Keeping Money? / Cocaine: Tammy Olaiya Pleads Guilty To Drug Trafficking And Bank Fraud / Access Bank Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error by jaxmand: 6:01am On Aug 18, 2021
Recently I started receiving an email alert from an account I didn’t opened ! I was surprised when I was sent the bank details to that account ( username and password) immediately I contact the bank and Facebook that they need to remove my email and be very cautious next time . It’s over 2 weeks bow they are yet to remove it. What if I’m a scammer now .. who will the bank blames? Will they accept is there error.

1 Like

Re: Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error by Yoboj: 6:09am On Aug 18, 2021
jaxmand:
Recently I started receiving an email alert from an account I didn’t opened ! I was surprised when I was sent the bank details to that account ( username and password) immediately I contact the bank and Facebook that they need to remove my email and be very cautious next time . It’s over 2 weeks bow they are yet to remove it. What if I’m a scammer now .. who will the bank blames? Will they accept is there error.
how much is that?
Re: Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error by jaxmand: 6:15am On Aug 18, 2021
Yoboj:
how much is that?

100k now and the guy is saving up everyday
Re: Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error by Yoboj: 6:19am On Aug 18, 2021
jaxmand:

100k now and the guy is saving up everyday
okay. Try searching the name on Facebook..
Re: Most Bank Fraud Are Banks Error by Freestainworld(m): 7:00am On Aug 18, 2021
You are good man, try to see if you can get the owners contact via social media

(1) (Reply)

Can Police Brutality Ever Come To An End In Nigeria... / Military Will Look Into The Alleged Murder Of A Cab Driver In Jos, According To / Buhari's Kinsmen Threatening The Peace Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.