Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) (59578 Views)

Ned Nwoko To Regina Daniels: “I Was Good-Looking When I Was Little” / Regina Daniels: I Love You Ned Nwoko, My Husband, You Are The Best / Rita Daniels: I Nurtured Regina Daniels, My Daughter To Become A Nollywood Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Waterlilly: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
K
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by CSTRR: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
That is the Turkish flag.

She is probably in Turkey.

Why is she posing like an ambassador?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by okuta007: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
she don dey rezembu Ned - with the new shape of her mouth - hmmm sperm is powerful - it can turn couples to start looking like each other …. after much sharing of body juice

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by sylve11: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Good for you. cool
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Curious345: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
No more pics with Ned cars..

Reality check.

MONEY troll

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Sluacoast(m): 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
Congrats girl. Wish you the best in your endeavors
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Algold: 7:55am On Aug 18, 2021
The guy that warm your kpekus is very close right?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Zanzibar1: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Money is the consolation

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Idamond: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
no wahala.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Wow....she don resemble oyibo o
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Zanzibar1: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Algold:
The guy that warm your kpekus is very close right?
yes keh

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
So she's still 20 years after all this century

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Plut01: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021

Business trip to Turkey........

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Dagger111(m): 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
No companion, who come snap you? Lie lie.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Jerryherd: 7:56am On Aug 18, 2021
okuta007:
she don dey rezembu Ned - with the new shape of her mouth - hmmm sperm is powerful - it can turn couples to start looking like each other …. after much sharing of body juice

Jokes apart... He con be like say dem don dey rezembu oo

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Emola12(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2021
i no say 1day 1day u go get another young boy husband i no wish ur old husband to die o dnt miscot me ooo
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by notoriousbabe: 7:57am On Aug 18, 2021
Licensed to cheat!

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by sylve11: 7:58am On Aug 18, 2021
omoadeleye:
Nice one... Oya use that opportunity to go and knack some random strangers

But she is married already na. Why would she be doing that? undecided cool
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2021
Abeg shift jaré, ur mother did just fine separated for years from her husband, which wan be "ure building ursef" inside the mata?

After u don use kanyamata take bottle one billionaire ancestral spirit, he is the one molding you to suit his taste joor! No come here dey whine small girls ni! grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by abeliver: 7:59am On Aug 18, 2021
wait, if she's a Mom... does that make a fall under the 'MILF' category ?
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Fantwik(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2021
Hello guys MTN free browsing Cheat is back again with Stark VPN Reloaded.

Don't forget *Airtel Free Browsing cheat with EC Tunnel VPN* is still working and I got so many feedbacks.

MTN Free Browsing Cheat With Stark VPN Reloaded:

https://www.specks.com.ng/2021/08/mtn-free-browsing-cheat-with-stark-vpn.html?m=1

Get *100MB* data daily to browse your favorite websites and power all apps on your phone.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Anagkazor: 8:05am On Aug 18, 2021
Wit,is life all about movies,bring some thing worthwhile we can learn from

Moviehustle:
You can Copy High definition movies of different Genres into your hard drive/Laptops
Or
Buy 500gb,1tb,2tb external hard drive with Preloaded movies of choice and sent to any location of choice.
Call or Whatsapp: ∅.8.1.5.3.7.8.3.1.∅.6

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by LordErrk: 8:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Finally! she's going to knack proper gbola grin grin grin
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Nonexisting1: 8:08am On Aug 18, 2021
Someone should quickly check the current location of that her Nollywood boyfriend. I mean the one that was also a child actor, I can't remember his name.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by okuta007: 8:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Jokes apart... He con be like say dem don dey rezembu oo

before nko - sperm na pawaful liquid oooo - wetin fit go form a while human being inside a woman ? hmmmm
that’s why if any man seduces and doks your wife or girlfriend and release sperm into her - she can never love you 100% again like before …. FACT.. that guy will always be able to control her kinda EXCEPT the guy fvcks up so badly that’s only when you can get your babe or wife back - this is the reason the bible tells us if your wife cheats on you, send her away because she has shared blood with someone else
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Uzochuks01(m): 8:10am On Aug 18, 2021
Priscy01:
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has said that she is all by herself, revealing that for the first time in her life, she took a business trip without her husband or her child, Igbere TV reports.

The 20-year-old said this in an Instagram post on Tuesday, revealing that embarking on the trip was difficult for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSrSBIwDwcd/?utm_medium=copy_link

Regina Daniels is married to business mogul Ned Nwoko. They have a son.

Stop wasting yout data on already made celebrities and start utilizing it to eaen unlimited cash and gift cards on Swagbucks, no be force ohh na advice, heres the link for the wise.
https://www.swagbucks.com/p/register?rb=56162551
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Jerryherd: 8:11am On Aug 18, 2021
okuta007:

before nko - sperm na pawaful liquid oooo - wetin fit go form a while human being inside a woman ? hmmmm
that’s why if any man seduces and doks your wife or girlfriend and release sperm into her - she can never love you 100% again like before …. FACT.. that guy will always be able to control her kinda EXCEPT the guy fvcks up so badly that’s only when you can get your babe or wife back - this is the reason the bible tells us if your wife cheats on you, send her away because she has shared blood with someone else

Hmmmn

Deep wisdom

Also why they never forget their ex
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by Trendy247: 8:12am On Aug 18, 2021
MarketForces:
So na who snap the pishure?
Her nyasher
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:15am On Aug 18, 2021
illicit:
Boyfriend go dey tongue
Let Oga Ned catch any he-goat around her. I pity the person.
Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by ikllbrokehoes(m): 8:18am On Aug 18, 2021
deepwater:

She didn't mention NO FATHER!
Could it be that she does not miss her father or she never had that father feeling
Hence, the need to copulate with a Male old enough to birth her biological father ?
undecided

Please don't quote me, she brought her life to the public herself....
it is now a public affair for discussion.
Her husband is her father grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels: I Am All By Myself, No Husband, No Child (Photos) by okuta007: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2021
Jerryherd:

Hmmmn

Deep wisdom

Also why they never forget their ex

oh yes- a girl may have slept with 100 guys before she starts dating me, i really don’t care about her past- but if she sleeps with JUST ONE PERSON after we start dating - I will throw her away instanta- because if she loves me enough she won’t taste another deek, FACT!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-money Sprays N1million At Mike Ezuruonye's Sister's Wedding (Video) / Saheed Balogun, Adediwura Becky-Adesegha And Princess Allwell Ademola Pictured / Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.